Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   closed | i knew i'd end up here... but why now? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73826)

hermeswind November 28th, 2023 12:46 PM

closed | i knew i'd end up here... but why now?

Waspswarm
they/she/he | genderfluid | AFAB | a bright ginger and black tabby, looks like a wasp | roleplayed in first person

- OPEN

Who did that? Who... killed me? I think to myself, curious as to why I'm dead. What was their intention? "Ugh...", I say, wondering if it's all a dream. I bite myself, yelping as I feel the pain. Okay, nope, not a dream. Was anyone there? I didn't know. Hopefully there was someone to talk to.

Galaxy_ November 28th, 2023 12:48 PM

Re: open | i knew i'd end up here... but why now?

Oakfur looked up spotting a fresh soul he was here for many many years/seasons. His pelt was really faint as he walked up to the new cat. "Is that what they do now nip themselves?" he let out a rusty laugh. @coldwind

hermeswind November 28th, 2023 12:52 PM

Waspswarm
they/she/he | genderfluid | AFAB | a bright ginger and black tabby, looks like a wasp | roleplayed in first person

- @Galaxy_
"Hey! I thought it was a dream." I mew back, playfully as this new cat came up to me. "What's your name?" I ask.

Galaxy_ November 28th, 2023 12:55 PM

He smiled and walked a bit closer to the other cat. "Im Oakfur of Thunderclan and Riverclan. Well kinda every clan but whatever!" he laughed before searching the new cat. "Welcome to Starclan it looks like your not down their any more so prepare for Fun he let out a small chuckle. This place is boring as hell but let the new cat think its fun. Bleh Bleh Whatever he thought to himself before looking at the other cat. "And you are?"

@coldwind

hermeswind November 28th, 2023 01:01 PM

Re: closed | i knew i'd end up here... but why now?

Waspswarm

- @Galaxy_ - gtg

"I a- no, was Waspswarm of ShadowClan, but now I'm Waspswarm of StarClan. " I say, correcting my mistake.

Galaxy_ November 28th, 2023 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldwind (Post 1510822)
Waspswarm

- @Galaxy_ - gtg

"I a- no, was Waspswarm of ShadowClan, but now I'm Waspswarm of StarClan. " I say, correcting my mistake.

He nodded "You will always be Waspswarm of Shadowclan but now you are waspswarm of shadow and starclan!"

hermeswind November 29th, 2023 01:27 AM

Waspswarm

- @Galaxy_

"But I'm dead!" I say, slightly annoyed, as I'm apparently still part of ShadowClan, "I can't be part of ShadowClan if I'm dead!"

Galaxy_ November 29th, 2023 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldwind (Post 1511130)
Waspswarm

- @Galaxy_

"But I'm dead!" I say, slightly annoyed, as I'm apparently still part of ShadowClan, "I can't be part of ShadowClan if I'm dead!"

Oakfur smiled "If you were once in a clan your always in a clan." he meowed to the other cat. "You a Starclan and Shadowclan warrior now."

hermeswind November 29th, 2023 09:35 AM

Waspswarm

- @Galaxy_

"So, what am I supposed to do now? Sit here, alone?" I meow, wanting something to do.

Galaxy_ November 29th, 2023 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldwind (Post 1511284)
Waspswarm

- @Galaxy_

"So, what am I supposed to do now? Sit here, alone?" I meow, wanting something to do.

"Follow me meet new people I can show you a new person to Starclan as well"