Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How does the Dark Forest training work? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29875)

Sklee September 4th, 2020 11:38 PM

How does the Dark Forest training work?

More specifically, can a cat be redeemed from it, and how would the training itself work?

Sklee September 7th, 2020 05:28 AM

Re: How does the Dark Forest training work?

Was this a stupid question? It was probably a stupid question.

Astraea September 7th, 2020 10:17 AM

I dont think they can! Unless no,one finds out I guess! Also training work on you rp it out and you need a mentor for darkforest cat. But I the mentor or your warrior/darkforestcat must be dead

k!ngk3s September 7th, 2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~starlight~ (Post 799807)
I dont think they can! Unless no,one finds out I guess! Also training work on you rp it out and you need a mentor for darkforest cat. But I the mentor or your warrior/darkforestcat must be dead

I'm sorry but I think you're wrong. The dark forest [ or dusk syndicate] are a evil band of cats that ran away from the clans. A cat can be redeemed from it but they probably won't be going back to the clans any time soon. On your training question its about the same in the clans, but more strict.

I may be wrong but this is what I have gathered. @Sklee

Astraea September 7th, 2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grassfire (Post 799808)

I'm sorry but I think you're wrong. The dark forest [ or dusk syndicate] are a evil band of cats that ran away from the clans. A cat can be redeemed from it but they probably won't be going back to the clans any time soon. On your training question its about the same in the clans, but more strict.

I may be wrong but this is what I have gathered. @Sklee

ok.... I just wanted to help.. I saw that you were in fight with some else about the monthly kudos so im not even gonna bother with you.

panchiko September 7th, 2020 10:35 AM

// @Grassfire
hi! the dark forest and dusk syndicate are too separate things, i believe -- you're right about the dusk syndicate being a group of 'evil' cats that were driven out by the clans, but the dark forest is pretty much... cat hell? it's where all the bad guys go in the afterlife, n cats over there sometimes train living cats about battle but way more aggressively -- not the dusk syndicate ;w; :heartbounce:

- not exactly sure how to answer sklee's question, but for training you'd have to get yourself a dark forest mentor [i'd suggest putting up a finder through character resources] and there's a thread in 'dark forest' dedicated to training so you could just have your cat's mentor train your cat over there, unless that's not what you're asking?? i think it'd fully depend on who roleplays the mentor on what exactly they'd learn though. the training is just works like usual training pretty much, as far as i know ;;

k!ngk3s September 7th, 2020 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hope (Post 799812)
// @Grassfire
hi! the dark forest and dusk syndicate are too separate things, i believe -- you're right about the dusk syndicate being a group of 'evil' cats that were driven out by the clans, but the dark forest is pretty much... cat hell? it's where all the bad guys go in the afterlife, n cats over there sometimes train living cats about battle but way more aggressively -- not the dusk syndicate ;w; :heartbounce:

- not exactly sure how to answer sklee's question, but for training you'd have to get yourself a dark forest mentor and there's a thread in 'dark forest' dedicated to training so you could just have your cat's mentor train your cat over there, unless that's not what you're asking?? i think it'd fully depend on who roleplays the mentor on what exactly they'd learn though.

Thanks for correcting me! I knew I had something wrong but I didn't know what!

k!ngk3s September 7th, 2020 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~starlight~ (Post 799809)
ok.... I just wanted to help.. I saw that you were in fight with some else about the monthly kudos so im not even gonna bother with you.

I was correcting you? The monthly kudos was about something else that wasn't your business okay?

Sklee September 7th, 2020 12:12 PM

Hmm. This is super interesting but not all that useful. I guess I'll think about it.

Astraea September 7th, 2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grassfire (Post 799817)

Thanks for correcting me! I knew I had something wrong but I didn't know what!

May you stop! This is someone elses thread.. Please leave thme their thread.. Thx, pull it into pm's grassfire! Im sure shell respond in pms
Ily , Thanks in advance
-Fox
@Sklee Sorry for the trouble they caused you..