Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Saltmeadow Marsh (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77)

BEAR. October 4th, 2016 12:39 AM

Saltmeadow Marsh

Saltmeadow Marsh

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:19 PM

Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Risingstorm padded across the border, stopping every so often to mark it, his eyes glared out into Riverclan, his eyes narrowed. There could be some Riverclan cats right over there.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 09:22 PM

Melodysong's tail twitched as the scent of Windclan was heavier than usual. She stuck her head out some random bushes and look at who was there. A handsome to is here? I figured he'd be looking after kits to impress cats.. SHe stepped out and stared at him, looking directly into his eyes.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:29 PM

Risingstorm's attention snapped into focus as he met eyes with the beautiful she, Great Starclan, what's she doing out here? She's kind of.. He shook his head slightly as if to clear it, Goodness Risingstorm pull yourself together! She's a Riverclan cat! He then added aloud, "What brings you here?" Risingstorm asked, holding back a purr.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 09:31 PM

"I-I smelled something, thought maybe a giant rabbit had spawned or something." She said with a smile. "I'm Melodysong."

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:34 PM

He relaxed a bit at her easy-going manner, an alert started somewhere in the back of his mind that this could be a trap, but he pushed it away subconciously, "I'm Risingstorm," he paused, "Nice to meet you." Nice to meet you? Are you a mousebrain? That was awful.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 09:39 PM

Melodysong stopped for a moment, her ears perked. "Sorry.. I thought I heard something. Anyways, what are you doing here? I'd think such a.." She stopped. she didn't want him to know her thoughts. "A-a.." She couldn't finish. "..warrior.. like you wouldn't be out here alone."

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:43 PM

He tilted his head, "Like me? How do you mean?" Could she...? No, that's impossible Risingstorm! Don't think like that! He sat now, his gaurd lowering with every second. She is rather pretty though... Risingstorm looked at Melodysong quizzically.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 09:45 PM

"Er.. y'know..?" She said awkwardly, looking down not meeting his eyes.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:48 PM

"Er, no. No I don't sorry," Seeing she was uncomfortable he changed the subject, "So uh, yeah.." He meowed, then more quietly added, "I like to hunt around here pretty often." He hinted, though knowing it wasn't a good idea.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:07 PM

"So do I.." She stopped. "Would you like to meet here again tonight..?"

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:09 PM

He hesitated, this would be the moment that decided it all, It's just seeing a friend right? Not violating the warrior code! He nodded, "I'd like that, I don't have to go until later, want to hang out now?"

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:15 PM

"Sure!" She hesitated. "So, do you have any kits? I would think so, normally I see toms with kits out here trying to escaping wailing noises.." She stopped. Is this too personal of a question to ask? She thought about it. No...

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:17 PM

He seemed a bit startled by the question, curiosity nagging him, Maybe she does like me! "Uh, no, I never found a mate in fact." He meowed, then added, "Do you have kits?" That was a stupid question, why would she talk to you if she could be taking care of her kits?

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:21 PM

"No.. Honestly, it's not best interest at the moment. But in general, when kits in my clan aren't tripping all over my tail, kits can be nice." You're getting off topic, Melodysong! "Anyways.. I'm glad clans aren't fighting. I would much prefer to be hunting than fighting."

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:24 PM

He nodded in agreement, "Yes hunting seems rather more sensible." He then added, "So are you and your mate looking to have kits?" He meowed, his ear flicking.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:28 PM

"Actually, I don't have a mate. I only recently finished my training.. I finished a season ago. I just haven't had time to look for a mate" She said honestly, hoping it didn't sound like she had any love interest in him. When really, she did.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:32 PM

He perked up a bit, "Oh okay then, have you got an apprentice?" He meowed, laying down now. Maybe she really just hasn't found a mate... He looked at the beautiful she, That can't be right, all the toms must be falling all over her.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:35 PM

"Yes. My apprentice is in camp, probably chatting it up." She stared in his eyes and got lost, as he was a maze. How dose he not have a mate? He's wonderful! She didn't take her eyes off him.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:40 PM

He was equally lost in her eyes, Maybe if I asked her... No it's too soon, and besides she's in another clan! He then said something intelligent like, "Uhhh...."

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:42 PM

"Are you okay..?"

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:46 PM

His fur burned in embarressment, "Oh, uh yeah, sorry." He stared at his paws quietly.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:49 PM

"I'd better go.. I need to train my apprentice. Want to meet here tonight, sorry I'm asking again." Her ears burned with embarrassment. (want to start mentor/app rp in the clearing?)

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:51 PM

He grinned, "Yes I'd enjoy that, moon-high good?"(Sure, Fadedpaw is your app)

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:54 PM

"Sure. I'll meet you here." She trotted off, looking over her shoulder constantly.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:56 PM

He waited untill she left, then padded off. Thoughts swirling through his head so much he ran into a tree.

FadedShadow October 8th, 2016 03:44 PM

He stepped out of the pine forest, his head held high with a plump squirrel in his jaws as he sat, waiting for the beautiful she, the sun now very low in the sky. After a few minutes, he padded around in his territory, catching a few more pieces of prey, including two mice and a crow.

Caligo Everton October 8th, 2016 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE=FadedShadow;3827]He stepped out of the pine forest, his head held high with a plump squirrel in his jaws as he sat, waiting for the beautiful she, the sun now very low in the sky. After a few minutes, he padded around in his territory, catching a few more pieces of prey, including two mice and a crow.[/QUOTE]

lilypaw spotted the tom and knew instantly that he was the cat that had been on the border earlier. now i just have to find the she cat then i can confront her. she sat there nd waited lilypaw didn't think that the tom had spotted her following him but what if she had been wrong what if this was a trap. she knew riverclan was fox-hearted enough to set a trap for a newbie she sat still when the tom turned in her direction then turned back. she let out some breath that she didn't know she had been holding. she was about to turn back but she stopped. she had to find the traitor. she sat back down and watched.

Abstracted Dog October 10th, 2016 02:21 PM

Melodysong slipped out the reeds. "Hello?" She asked quietly, not being able to see him from where she was. "Oh! Hey, Risingstorm."

Caligo Everton October 10th, 2016 04:56 PM

ashes eyes opened wide. melodysong... no it cant be she one of the most loyal to her clan.

FadedShadow October 11th, 2016 10:23 AM

"Hi Melodysong," He purred, then pushed a mouse towards her, "Want some?" Risingstorm's ears flicked nervously, someone else was here... He raised his head, tasting the air, then his eyes narrowed, "Did you bring anyone?" He quietly meowed.

Caligo Everton October 11th, 2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadedShadow (Post 7400)
"Hi Melodysong," He purred, then pushed a mouse towards her, "Want some?" Risingstorm's ears flicked nervously, someone else was here... He raised his head, tasting the air, then his eyes narrowed, "Did you bring anyone?" He quietly meowed.

lilypaw froze in anger frustration and fear she slowly backed away from the border and ran back to the camp.

cool October 11th, 2016 02:54 PM

me jion :rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::princes s::princess::princess::rainbowllama::rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:

Ever October 11th, 2016 04:41 PM

@Nighty
Blazingnight led a brisk, quick pace along the border with a younger tom following behind her. She had plenty on her mind and she was not really wanting to begin to think about the upcoming battle when she had much more serious personal issues to deal with. The thought had her temper at its sourest, almost making her feel bad for the tom as she wouldn't make great company. Though maybe it was for the best, she put up her hardest front when she was sour and deep in thought, which both could pass for good qualities of a leader so long as she made sure to not let the sourness out verbally. Which often happened and had gotten her into a lot of trouble in the past. But Blazingnight was a master of illusion and gave her head a quick shake to clear it as they neared the Riverclan border.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 11th, 2016 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool (Post 7563)
me jion :rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::princes s::princess::princess::rainbowllama::rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:

lucas...this isnt a fanclan...you don't have to ask to join....also....too many emojis

FadedShadow October 11th, 2016 07:19 PM

"I..I should go, a cats from my clan are coming." He meowed, "I'm sorry, should we meet again tomorrow?" He asked, his heart racing, whether it was from anticipation of her answer, or fear of being discovered, he wasn't sure.

goddess of ducks October 13th, 2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ever (Post 7764)
@Nighty
Blazingnight led a brisk, quick pace along the border with a younger tom following behind her. She had plenty on her mind and she was not really wanting to begin to think about the upcoming battle when she had much more serious personal issues to deal with. The thought had her temper at its sourest, almost making her feel bad for the tom as she wouldn't make great company. Though maybe it was for the best, she put up her hardest front when she was sour and deep in thought, which both could pass for good qualities of a leader so long as she made sure to not let the sourness out verbally. Which often happened and had gotten her into a lot of trouble in the past. But Blazingnight was a master of illusion and gave her head a quick shake to clear it as they neared the Riverclan border.

Rusticash followed the she cat through the territory, his muscles rippling under his russet swirled pelt. The tom had kept quiet through their journey out here, thoughts bubbling in his mind. As he trotted along dwindling behind Blazingnight a bit, his pale green orbs scanned the area around him, searching for any subtle signs of life. As he did so he almost stumbled on a jutting rock and returned his eyes to the path ahead, wondering what was flowing through his leaders mind.

Ever October 13th, 2016 03:38 PM

Blazingnight saw the reflection of the water twinkling about a hundred yards ahead and the border marking picked up. All the shadowclan markers were strong and fresh, which made her content in seeing that her clan was upkeeping duties well. The stale taste of riverclan cats in her maw made her stomach curl uneasily. She would have to refrain from doing this border sooner than later, she didn't want Bucknight to get any information on her current physical disposition. "Smell anything out of the ordinary?" She asked, her voice cropped and emotionless, testing the younger warrior who accompanied her this afternoon.

Ruby October 14th, 2016 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadedShadow (Post 8081)
"I..I should go, a cats from my clan are coming." He meowed, "I'm sorry, should we meet again tomorrow?" He asked, his heart racing, whether it was from anticipation of her answer, or fear of being discovered, he wasn't sure.

"Wait." Melodysong called silently. "I don't smell them." Her nose lifted into the air. Actually she did. "Nevermind. You should go. I smell them too." (i feel weird rping a cat i didnt make)

FadedShadow October 14th, 2016 10:14 AM

Risingstorm nodded and bounded away from the border, flicking his tail in gooodbye. What a pretty she... He thought, so distracted by his thoughts he ran into a tree. (It's okay, I'm sure you'll do great!:laughing:)