Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Warrior deaths that made you rage. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9252)

Jurassic~Spirit July 28th, 2017 11:06 PM

Warrior deaths that made you rage.

AHHD HI NRNEBHZHDHDHHD N KFOCOJCHSH!!!!!!!!

Alright. I sometimes get disappointed in the warriors deaths and feel like they are awfully cruel. I'll put down the one that triggered me the most

WHYYY MUST YOU KILL FLAMETAILLLLL! But seriously that was a cruel way to kill Flametail. It made me stop reading the series, I've been to upset to pick up even the first book.

Splash July 28th, 2017 11:14 PM

Re: Warrior deaths that made you rage.

Furzeflower. I loved her. Head trauma? Really, Erins, really.

Role July 28th, 2017 11:14 PM

Purdy purdy purdy

:"(
Purdy was a good soul

Pengu July 28th, 2017 11:17 PM

swiftpaw like why didnt bluestar just get over how tigerstar was a traitor and make him a warrior arghhh

savage scar July 29th, 2017 12:01 AM

Ferncloud

you killed her because some fans didn't like her because she had 'lots' of kittens

REALLY?

Splash July 29th, 2017 08:13 AM

Mousefur
Need I say more?

SuspiciousMindz July 29th, 2017 08:16 AM

Honeyfern.

~Aesthetic~ July 29th, 2017 08:17 AM

sANDSTORM AAAAGH
AN INFECTION? ARE THE ERINS BEING SERIOUS??

Splash July 29th, 2017 09:14 AM

I think Sandstorm deserved it I didn't like her
Mapleshade. Poor, poor misunderstood Mapleshade.

NightWarrior4Life July 29th, 2017 10:16 AM

Cinderpelt was the first ever death I read (Twilight being the first book I read) and I had never heard much about Warrior cats at the time but the fact that the Erins made a noob like me love a character straight away (without reading the first series and Cinepelt's backstory) and then kill them in the same book later on is amazing. But I cried a lot. I haven't read every death ever as I haven't yet finished the first series and am on the third book in power of three (I finished The new prophecy and it's my favourite series so far. But obviously cause of spoilers I already know most cats who die and how) But yeah

Cinderpelt REALLY got me.
STORM IN DAWN OF THE CLANS OMG I CAN'T EVEN THAT HURT MY HEART SO MUCH. I literally blame clear sky for everything...(Actually, my favourite series is a draw between The new prophecy and Dawn of the clans)
Yellowfang hurt me too...a lot...
Sorreltail (which I haven't yet read but...) sorreltail's death annoys me a bit. I really liked her...but nooo they had to kill off a great character...and the fact that if she had accepted help from the medicine cats, she would've lived and it could've been so easy and happy...
If I think of anymore I'll add them but those are my main Warriors deaths that got to me