Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   {FINDER} Roleplay finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59550)

Red'fur January 6th, 2023 01:47 PM

{FINDER} Roleplay finder

Hello, my name is Red'fur or Red for short. I am looking for roleplays and am willing to do any type. Please contact me through this page or my profile on a roleplay idea you might want to propose.

Phoenix- A orange and white she with a calm demeanor. Any

Hutch- A Sand colored pelt with black and gray stripes. Hutch is a Ussuri which is a Russian cat breed. His mew is heavy with a Russian accent. He is tall and Muscular. Any RP

Midnight- A calm she who lives with a kit she adopted. She is open to any rp.

Freya- Aunt to Gold and Glitter. Caretaker of Gold. Light brown with a gray stripe down her back. Any

Maria- A shy skittish American Short hair. Amber eyes. Lesbian

Tara- A very calm and motherly she-cat. Tara is an all black Maine coon. Any rp.

Toya Todoroki January 6th, 2023 01:50 PM

Re: {FINDER} Roleplay finder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowy Red (Post 1343428)
Hello, my name is Red'fur or Red for short. I am looking for roleplays and am willing to do any type. Please contact me through this page or my profile on a roleplay idea you might want to propose.

Mossfall- Small lean she-cat with black fur green eyes. Allegiance: Riverclan. Any rp other than mate. Mainly found in the nursery at the time.

Red- A brownish ginger tom with brown eyes. Red is looking for friends and other cats to surround himself with.

Karim- A tall and stocky grey tom with emerald eyes. Karim is open to any type of rp.

Amaru- A short brown and black she-cat with bright blue eyes. Amaru is open to any type of rp.

oooooowwwhhhhh
Wanta do a Red and lana rp?

Red'fur January 6th, 2023 01:51 PM

Sure though what type. I need to know what kind of rp you are wanting to do before I say yes.
@~Umbreon~

Toya Todoroki January 6th, 2023 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowy Red (Post 1343432)
Sure though what type. I need to know what kind of rp you are wanting to do before I say yes.
@~Umbreon~

Friends! Lana is Shy, but she loves Making new friends once she's sure they won't eat her

Red'fur January 6th, 2023 01:55 PM

Hehe yeah, That would be fine. Red would like her very much then. Can you start it?
@~Umbreon~

Toya Todoroki January 6th, 2023 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowy Red (Post 1343438)
Hehe yeah, That would be fine. Red would like her very much then. Can you start it?
@~Umbreon~

yup, on it

bubble[error]. January 6th, 2023 01:59 PM

// @Red'fur \\

// Where will these roleplays be? Main, Alt, or None? \\

Red'fur January 6th, 2023 02:02 PM

They be in any version. For Main the cats listed are the ones that are to rped with. In Alt I will create new ones and Non it will be the same as if it were an alt.
@Crystal The Crystal Cat

bubble[error]. January 6th, 2023 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowy Red (Post 1343447)
They be in any version. For Main the cats listed are the ones that are to rped with. In Alt I will create new ones and Non it will be the same as if it were an alt.
@Crystal The Crystal Cat

// Ah I see. I have a few different OCs for all of them. My main character in the Main-Warrior's Roleplay is Bluefang of RiverClan. My main in all the other ones is Crystal(my profile picture). \\

Red'fur January 7th, 2023 04:26 PM

Ay, Well give an idea for a rp for one of the lsited Oc's or for an Alt/Non rp.
@Crystal The Crystal Cat