Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Most Annoying Cat in Warriors? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64311)

Kacey! May 19th, 2023 10:14 PM

Most Annoying Cat in Warriors?

I must know, who do you find to be the MOST ANNOYING cat in all of the Warriors series. It doesn't even have to be a warrior.

But who do you find the
m o s t
annoying?

Valient May 19th, 2023 10:26 PM

Re: Most Annoying Cat in Warriors?

Dovewing. While everyone else is trying to fight off the Dark Forest then Darktail, she is having a major love drama between Bumblestripe and Tigerheart.

Kacey! May 20th, 2023 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valient (Post 1420801)
Dovewing. While everyone else is trying to fight off the Dark Forest then Darktail, she is having a major love drama between Bumblestripe and Tigerheart.

Pfft, very true. And time she thought Ivy and Tiger were in love while they were in the middle of a battle.

Valient May 20th, 2023 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joeboe_Bean (Post 1420841)
Pfft, very true. And time she thought Ivy and Tiger were in love while they were in the middle of a battle.

Exactly. And she didn't even try to return Bumblestripe's feelings. They broke up after just a few moons, and even while they were together she was always snapping at him. Worst part is, after breaking off she somehow thought it was a good idea to get back with her ex. She has said so many times that she would not see Tigerheart again, but she still went back to him, and had kits too.

MockingRabbit May 20th, 2023 06:00 AM

Alderheart popped straight into my mind for some reason... I guess Twigbranch and... her sister. Forgot her name. Tigerheart, and Shadowsight.
Um... I guess Spottedleaf too.

hermeswind May 20th, 2023 06:03 AM

My opinion says... Greystripe. He may be just the dumbest (and most annoying) warrior ever. He also broke WAY too much warrior code-
I have only read first 2 books btw-

Wingnettle May 20th, 2023 06:25 AM

Breezepelt, though I understand his feelings! No, wait. DARKSTRIPE.

Valient May 20th, 2023 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonwind (Post 1420872)
My opinion says... Greystripe. He may be just the dumbest (and most annoying) warrior ever. He also broke WAY too much warrior code-
I have only read first 2 books btw-

True, he broke way too many parts of the code to still end up as deputy, of all things.

poppy May 20th, 2023 11:06 AM

*ahem*

1. BRAMBLESTAR
2. BRAMBLESTAR
3. BRAMBLESTAR
4. BRAMBLESTAR

Morrigan May 20th, 2023 01:52 PM

Tigerstar II
Dovewing
Ashfur