Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31)

Starfall December 18th, 2016 12:55 PM

Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Maplefur
Toothless padded into camp, a large swallow clentched in his jaws. The black warrior padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped off his prey. The black warrior picked up a large, tasty looking, trout and flicked his green orbs across the clearing, looking for one molly in particular. The black warrior began to pad twards the warriro's den and poked his head inside, "Minnowstream?" he whispered quietly, his call muffled by the fish in his jaws. Concluding that his mate wasn't in there the tom padded back to the middle of the clearing.
Toothless dropped the trout in front of his paws and looked around, his green orbs danced with worry "I hope she's alright, she looked fine after the battle." he mumbled, his words were laced with worry as he looked around, 'I hope she's okay....I don't know what I'd do if she got horribly injured.' he wished as he picked the trout up again and padded over to a shaded spot and sat himself down with a huff, "What am I worrying about, she's a strong warrior." he purred, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws as he watched the clearing, hoping to spot his mate.

Maplefur December 18th, 2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 83207)
@Maplefur
Toothless padded into camp, a large swallow clentched in his jaws. The black warrior padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped off his prey. The black warrior picked up a large, tasty looking, trout and flicked his green orbs across the clearing, looking for one molly in particular. The black warrior began to pad twards the warriro's den and poked his head inside, "Minnowstream?" he whispered quietly, his call muffled by the fish in his jaws. Concluding that his mate wasn't in there the tom padded back to the middle of the clearing.
Toothless dropped the trout in front of his paws and looked around, his green orbs danced with worry "I hope she's alright, she looked fine after the battle." he mumbled, his words were laced with worry as he looked around, 'I hope she's okay....I don't know what I'd do if she got horribly injured.' he wished as he picked the trout up again and padded over to a shaded spot and sat himself down with a huff, "What am I worrying about, she's a strong warrior." he purred, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws as he watched the clearing, hoping to spot his mate.

Minnowstream padded back into camp, lost in thought. She had gone out for some time to think, and because she had felt suffocated in the camp. Her conversation with one of her friends still rung in her head. How could she have noticed that I was expecting before I had? She shook her head slightly. Now that the silver tabby knew she was with kits, it was hard to believe that she hadn't known before. She had realized she was gaining weight, but had pushed it off as eating too much. Eating too much in Leaffall? How could I have been so mouse brained?
No matter if she didn't realize before, she knew now, and there was much to do. Toothless... he has to know. The molly lifted her gaze off the ground in front of her and looked around for her mate, spotted him in a shaded area within the clearing. Eyes flashing nervously, she padded over to the tom. Her stomach felt heavy and uncomfortable underneath her, and she found that she couldn't meet Toothless's gaze. "Hey, um can we talk?" She started nervously, sitting down and curling her tail in front of her as if she could hide her stomach.

Starfall December 18th, 2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 83245)
Minnowstream padded back into camp, lost in thought. She had gone out for some time to think, and because she had felt suffocated in the camp. Her conversation with one of her friends still rung in her head. How could she have noticed that I was expecting before I had? She shook her head slightly. Now that the silver tabby knew she was with kits, it was hard to believe that she hadn't known before. She had realized she was gaining weight, but had pushed it off as eating too much. Eating too much in Leaffall? How could I have been so mouse brained?

No matter if she didn't realize before, she knew now, and there was much to do. Toothless... he has to know. The molly lifted her gaze off the ground in front of her and looked around for her mate, spotted him in a shaded area within the clearing. Eyes flashing nervously, she padded over to the tom. Her stomach felt heavy and uncomfortable underneath her, and she found that she couldn't meet Toothless's gaze. "Hey, um can we talk?" She started nervously, sitting down and curling her tail in front of her as if she could hide her stomach.

Toothless felt relief wash over him the moment he saw his mates silver figure push through the tunnel that lead out to the territory. The black warrior noticed the anxiousness in his mates eyes, the warrior felt his stomach drop when he saw the way his mate approached him, the black warrior placed his paw on his mates and gently licked the molly's head "Of course, what's up? You're not in any pain are you?" he asked gently, worry danced in the warriors eyes as he looked over his mate, noticing her large belly. He looked up at his mate, confusion flashed in his green orbs.

Maplefur December 18th, 2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 83294)
Toothless felt relief wash over him the moment he saw his mates silver figure push through the tunnel that lead out to the territory. The black warrior noticed the anxiousness in his mates eyes, the warrior felt his stomach drop when he saw the way his mate approached him, the black warrior placed his paw on his mates and gently licked the molly's head "Of course, what's up? You're not in any pain are you?" he asked gently, worry danced in the warriors eyes as he looked over his mate, noticing her large belly. He looked up at his mate, confusion flashed in his green orbs.

Minnowstream let out a soft sigh, a small smile on her face as he worried over her. "No, I'm not in any pain..." At least, not any that's unusual or should be worried over. She took a deep breath, shifting uncomfortably as Toothless's eyes shot down to her stomach. "I... well we, really..." She trailed off glancing away. Frustration burned at her pelt; she never was good at words. "We're going to have kits, Toothless. I'm expecting." She finally turned her blue orbs on his black pelt, slight fear tingling at her paws. Stop being so nervous... of course he'll be happy. Still, anxiety over his response washed over her as she waited for him to speak.

Starfall December 18th, 2016 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 83305)
Minnowstream let out a soft sigh, a small smile on her face as he worried over her. "No, I'm not in any pain..." At least, not any that's unusual or should be worried over. She took a deep breath, shifting uncomfortably as Toothless's eyes shot down to her stomach. "I... well we, really..." She trailed off glancing away. Frustration burned at her pelt; she never was good at words. "We're going to have kits, Toothless. I'm expecting." She finally turned her blue orbs on his black pelt, slight fear tingling at her paws. Stop being so nervous... of course he'll be happy. Still, anxiety over his response washed over her as she waited for him to speak.

Toothless just stared at Minnowstream for a few seconds before licking her forehead vigerously and letting out a low, loud purr "Oh, Minnowstream, that's amazing! and here I thought you were going to say you no longer loved me." he purred happily, he intertwined his tail with hers and rested his forehead against hers and purred even louder "Oh, this is amazing, I'm so happy, I'm so proud of you, I'll love them, you'll love them' you're going to be an amazing mother." he purred and licked his mates cheek, after a few seconds the tom let out a gasp and began to nudge the molly You should be sleeping in the nursery!" he said, his green eyes were dancing with joy and love.
Toothless stopped for a few seconds before he licked his mates head "Everytime I see you, Everytime I hear your voice, your laughter, I fall in love with you more and more." he purred as he nudged himself closer to the molly, looking down at the she cats swollen stomach, joy eroupted in his heart as he nudged the swollen belly "How many do you think there are?" he questioned, his green orbs were locked onto the stomach.

Maplefur December 18th, 2016 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 83347)
Toothless just stared at Minnowstream for a few seconds before licking her forehead vigerously and letting out a low, loud purr "Oh, Minnowstream, that's amazing! and here I thought you were going to say you no longer loved me." he purred happily, he intertwined his tail with hers and rested his forehead against hers and purred even louder "Oh, this is amazing, I'm so happy, I'm so proud of you, I'll love them, you'll love them' you're going to be an amazing mother." he purred and licked his mates cheek, after a few seconds the tom let out a gasp and began to nudge the molly You should be sleeping in the nursery!" he said, his green eyes were dancing with joy and love.
Toothless stopped for a few seconds before he licked his mates head "Everytime I see you, Everytime I hear your voice, your laughter, I fall in love with you more and more." he purred as he nudged himself closer to the molly, looking down at the she cats swollen stomach, joy eroupted in his heart as he nudged the swollen belly "How many do you think there are?" he questioned, his green orbs were locked onto the stomach.

Minnowstream let out a twinkling bit of laughter at Toothless's burst. "I could never say that, and I'd never mean it either," she murmured, leaning forward to give him a strong nuzzle. She glanced down at her stomach, happiness replacing the previous anxiety. "I already do love them," she murmured softly. "But I don't know how I'll do in the nursery... I'll miss sleeping besides you." Her gaze darted over to the nursery, scanning it over.

She turned back to her mate as he continued speaking, love dancing around in her eyes. "Oh, Toothless," she sighed, pressing herself against him. "I love you so much," Minnowstream entwined her tail with his, and stared down at him as the tom inspected her stomach. She blinked, tilting her head in wonder at his question. "Well seeing as I'm so big," she meowed jokingly, "I'd like to guess at least three, but I don't know. This is all new to me." This overpowering feeling of happiness, and love, and the slight twinge of excitement and nervousness over the future had never been known the the molly.

"I hope it all goes well," Minnowstream murmured, talking about the times to come. It dawned on her that she was probably expecting during the battle. I was fighting while I was with kits! She placed her paw on her stomach, worry filling her gaze. What if something goes wrong, and I loose them before I even get to see them? Or worse, what if the kitting goes wrong, and all I'm left with is little bodies? Her blue eyes grew round, anxiety crushing down on her. "Toothless, what if something goes wrong?" Her ears pressed down against her head, and her eyes frantically searched her mate's.

wren December 18th, 2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dux (Post 80030)

[ Do not worry about the length of your posts! Quality over quantity! cx ]

TumbleStep's mouth opened slightly, and his eyelids fell to form a sad expression. He hurt her. How could he? He fought back the tears that came with his thought. He was just so concerned... He never thought of himself to be someone capable of hurting others, but it was as if he wasn't in control of his actions when he forced her chin upwards. The worry had consumed him.

``I am so sorry,`` He murmured, his voice hoarse and laced with disappointment in himself. He cleared his throat in an attempt to chase away the weakness in his speech, and he began to speak before she could. ``Listen, Flower, I'm worried.`` TumbleStep shuffled back slightly, fear keeping him from nearing DaisyShade. He couldn't hurt her again - he just couldn't... He wouldn't.

``That is one deadly injury. And we have to treat it before it gets infected. You can't die, okay?`` Sure, he just met her only a few days before, but she knew of his hurt. The hurt that caused his miserable attitude, the hurt that created who he was. Nobody else was knowledgeable of the information she carried, and maybe, just maybe, she could help him. TumbleStep would normally refuse help, but the hurt of his kins' deaths were killing him. They had died, but he was slowly joining them. Thing is, he convinced himself he wanted to join them, but deep down, he wanted to remain living. But he couldn't do it alone.

He flicked his head over his shoulder towards the medicine cat den before looking back at DaisyShade. He bit his lip as he watched her lap at her wound - the wound he had reopened. His ears briefly flattened at the guilt that stabbed his heart for bringing her pain. TumbleStep silently debated on whether or not he'd tell her of his ditching the battle, but he figured the news would only hurt her worse. ``I'll bring you to the medicine cat den, if you wish,`` He offered quietly. His right forepaw scuffed at the ground as he avoided her gaze. His guilt refused to allow him so much as a glance. He watched the dirt beneath him get scraped away and form a small pile under his belly. The dirt became darker and darker the further he dug. He had only pushed away an inch or so of earth, but the change of darkness in the dirt was noticeable. He softly coughed, and began to push the dirt back into place. Now that TumbleStep has had a few heartbeats to himself, he had reminded himself that DaisyShade needed someone strong right now.

So he raised his head.

( there may not be much qaulity to my posts )

Daisyshade chokes a bit looking away from tumblestep. He was beating himself up because of that, he was only worried and wanted to look. Just a mistake. She looked at him with longing eyes for him to understand it was behind them now. "I'm fi- fine, ju- just a mi- mist- mistake" she commented looking deep into his eyes getting lost in them for a second.

She sighed deeply. He wasn't going to set this aside even if she coaxed him to forget about it, relentlessly trying to make her forgive him. Shaming himself just cause he opened a cut. Just because he made a mistake. That's what she liked about him too, he was a reasonable Tom to everyone but himself. Err.. She liked the part about him being reasonable to everyone. He just didn't have self respect. She lashed in tail in anoyance. "I'm fine!" she raised her voice slightly. Then he continued. Her heart melted and her soul just shattered. Flower. That was his pretty nickname for her. She just about fell to the ground as she attempted to stay straight.

Gosh I have only known him for like two days and it seems as if we grew up together. She stopped for a moment, maybe we did. He seems so cowardous but his heart could fill all four territories and keep going. He was just afraid to allow his heart to get shattered again. Broken by someone else. She tensed and felt the blood start to slow. She coughed. First it was simple. Short. Then she paused. Cough. Then pause. Cough, cough. Pause. Blood spattered agasint the dirt of the clearing adding to the Crimson stains from nights before. She helped in suprise and turned away facing the camp wall. He couldn't see her like this, weak and afraid.

Then he continued. "I do- don't need her, le- let geckoleaf d- do her job" she coughed yet again to conclude the sentence. "I'd b- be a wa- waste"He really did care for his well being. But wasting herbs on her was and should be the lowest on the poor Medicne cats list of things to do. And personal preference. She didn't need some leaves to sooth the cough. They were warriors who could live with a little pain? It was almost like they forgot what pain was when the battle hit. She pinned her ears to the back of her head and looked him down with her bright eyes. Now dull form pain and suffering. "Tha- thanks for the of- offer but ki- kits and quee- queens need the ca- care like the rest o- of the cl- clan. Dos- doesn't it s- say something abou- about that in the wa- warrior code? she teased. She knew it wasn't funny, Maybe not even true but it didn't matter to her. As long as he knew she was fine. Then she would be content and be able to rest assured. Assured he wasn't taking geckoleaf away from her duty to tend to her personal needs.

Socks December 18th, 2016 05:52 PM

Spottedstone dashed into the clan clearing, breathing heavily. He had left to travel with Skyclan and help free the clans of the evil rulers. In the midst of the battle with Thunderclan, Spottedstone decided he would return home to his clan.
He stopped running and simply padded off to the middle of the clearing, almost falling into his awkward sitting position. He shook his body in a failed attempt to not make his pelt seem so constricting. He had dried blood and old wounds around his body, and his fur was unkempt. He hadn't stopped much to get his wounds tended to except the occasional brief cleaning.
He had a few new small scratches but he didn't bother with those. He looked around the clearing at the cats around and sighed happily, he was home. His scent by now was a bit washed away, the scents of the territories he had been in fading it but he was sure no one would mind.

AbsurdJinx December 18th, 2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf (Post 83696)

( there may not be much qaulity to my posts )

Daisyshade chokes a bit looking away from tumblestep. He was beating himself up because of that, he was only worried and wanted to look. Just a mistake. She looked at him with longing eyes for him to understand it was behind them now. "I'm fi- fine, ju- just a mi- mist- mistake" she commented looking deep into his eyes getting lost in them for a second.

She sighed deeply. He wasn't going to set this aside even if she coaxed him to forget about it, relentlessly trying to make her forgive him. Shaming himself just cause he opened a cut. Just because he made a mistake. That's what she liked about him too, he was a reasonable Tom to everyone but himself. Err.. She liked the part about him being reasonable to everyone. He just didn't have self respect. She lashed in tail in anoyance. "I'm fine!" she raised her voice slightly. Then he continued. Her heart melted and her soul just shattered. Flower. That was his pretty nickname for her. She just about fell to the ground as she attempted to stay straight.

Gosh I have only known him for like two days and it seems as if we grew up together. She stopped for a moment, maybe we did. He seems so cowardous but his heart could fill all four territories and keep going. He was just afraid to allow his heart to get shattered again. Broken by someone else. She tensed and felt the blood start to slow. She coughed. First it was simple. Short. Then she paused. Cough. Then pause. Cough, cough. Pause. Blood spattered agasint the dirt of the clearing adding to the Crimson stains from nights before. She helped in suprise and turned away facing the camp wall. He couldn't see her like this, weak and afraid.

Then he continued. "I do- don't need her, le- let geckoleaf d- do her job" she coughed yet again to conclude the sentence. "I'd b- be a wa- waste"He really did care for his well being. But wasting herbs on her was and should be the lowest on the poor Medicne cats list of things to do. And personal preference. She didn't need some leaves to sooth the cough. They were warriors who could live with a little pain? It was almost like they forgot what pain was when the battle hit. She pinned her ears to the back of her head and looked him down with her bright eyes. Now dull form pain and suffering. "Tha- thanks for the of- offer but ki- kits and quee- queens need the ca- care like the rest o- of the cl- clan. Dos- doesn't it s- say something abou- about that in the wa- warrior code? she teased. She knew it wasn't funny, Maybe not even true but it didn't matter to her. As long as he knew she was fine. Then she would be content and be able to rest assured. Assured he wasn't taking geckoleaf away from her duty to tend to her personal needs.

[ Believe me, there is cx ]

TumbleStep nearly scoffed at her ridiculous reasoning, his worry making him frantic. Luckily, he kept himself from making the rather irritating noise. ``I'll give you a decision, then. Either I fetch GeckoLeaf, or you do. Those are the only two choices.`` His voice was firm, stern, lacking room for eloquence. He was focused on getting DaisyShadow support. Whatever she said, in the end, she would receive help. He'd make sure of it.

``Flower,`` He began once more as he had a whole lot to say. ``The kits did not fight, and by now, the queens have gotten attention. It's been two days - a majority of the warriors have gotten treatment. By now, you greatly risk getting an infection. It's best we either prevent that from happening, or we catch it before it gets worse. Listen, we just met, but I already consider you a friend. I've lost most of my loved ones within the moon - don't make me lose any more.`` TumbleStep's tone was desperate as he gazed into her eyes. His voice was raspy. There wasn't an ounce of guilt to be seen in his own eyes, although it still weighed on him heavily. His green eyes were flooded with worry and desperation. Even a bit of hurt at the thought of her leaving him.

``I'm going to ask you one more time. I'll get GeckoLeaf, or you will - or... we can go together,`` TumbleStep suggested, shuffling a few inches closer to DaisyShade in order to make his words appear more stern. Really, he was trembling on the inside. He was so nervous. He was hiding something so awful - his abandoning the battle. And to add onto it, she was surely nearing death.

Strobelight December 18th, 2016 10:57 PM

(Joining RC!)
Rushfish padded across the clearing,then sat and started to hum

[Open to rp!]