Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   The Abandoned Clan official roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14720)

Dark Queen February 23rd, 2018 12:47 PM

Re: The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

DarkLeaf was getting nervous was Fadedtail ok? Would she have to leave Palm to see? She didn't want to leave Palm but she wanted to see if Fadedtail was fine. She could be dying and she wouldn't even know she would feel like it her fault she died.
The calico's tail started swishing. DarkLeaf's eyes darted around the place.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 23rd, 2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 474459)
As she felt herself stumble to the ground, she started to hope the two that had stumbled upon the Abandond camp had gotten the kit to safety, and they themselves would be safe from him. She rolled to her paws and stood up again, but almost collapsed again due to the pain the wound in her shoulder was causing. " Ngh...you are starting to remind me of old FeatherTail, and how much of a thorn he was in everyone's backside..." she growled.

His eyes glowed as he moved back “ yes he died first” he says darkly “ or is this some other game of yours. How weak to the end you play like a fool... no will you still be pestering me? You’re losing a lot of blood because of that wound I made.” He smiles “ and I do love them fresh~”

Dark Queen February 23rd, 2018 02:28 PM

DarkLeaf picked up Palm by the scruff and layed him in a berry bush hiding his scent and nudged him waking him up "I'm gonna be gone a while stay here if anyone comes and tries to hurt you run" she said then ran off.
She stopped and climbed up a tree just above Deathheart 'Watch out Deathheart here comes DarkLeaf!" she thought smirking her claws unsheathing. DarkLeaf jumped off the branch and onto Deathheart digging her claws into him and biting his neck.
@Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 26th, 2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLeaf (Post 474514)
DarkLeaf picked up Palm by the scruff and layed him in a berry bush hiding his scent and nudged him waking him up "I'm gonna be gone a while stay here if anyone comes and tries to hurt you run" she said then ran off.
She stopped and climbed up a tree just above Deathheart 'Watch out Deathheart here comes DarkLeaf!" she thought smirking her claws unsheathing. DarkLeaf jumped off the branch and onto Deathheart digging her claws into him and biting his neck.
@Broken Madness

Deathheart eyes glowed as he suddenly shakes his plet roughly slamming darkleaf onto the ground hard, “ pity” he says darkly as he looks down at darkleaf “ since when did kits try to fight killers”

Dark Queen February 27th, 2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 475849)
Deathheart eyes glowed as he suddenly shakes his plet roughly slamming darkleaf onto the ground hard, “ pity” he says darkly as he looks down at darkleaf “ since when did kits try to fight killers”

DarkLeaf hisses loudly and scratches him across the face leaving a deep scratch. Her fur sticking up as she braced herself for a hit.