Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Moon Shadow Pack (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13847)

¤Insert_User_Name¤ January 24th, 2018 09:17 PM

Re: The Moon Shadow Pack

Timber went into the house the others were in, going over to Fang. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked. "Or do you want me to go find another place with food in it?"

Mango January 26th, 2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 460490)
[ do i sense a love competition? ooooh this will be interesting~ ]

”Yes, please. Take what you’d like, and I’ll check around for some more food.” Fang gave a wolffish smile to his beta and searched the remaining rooms of the small, one-story house.

(Yeaaah)
Stephie began scavenging in the icy box for food, grabbing it and throwing it on the ground, she’d impress Fang. Yes, that’s what she’d do. She’d shock Fang in impresiveness. She had a few pieces of food that filled her mouth as she stalked after Fang happily.

Bracken12 January 27th, 2018 01:07 PM

(Sorry I'm so late! I have been super busy!)

Valor's eyes scanned the clearing, searching for wolves with seemingly nothing to do. Getting to his paws, he shook himself to get rid of any tiredness. As soon as he spotted a wolf who was willing to go on a patrol, he would start one. ( OPEN!!!!)

vellichor January 30th, 2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Post 460498)
“What should I do?“ Calli asked with a slight head tilt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 460580)
Timber went into the house the others were in, going over to Fang. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked. "Or do you want me to go find another place with food in it?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 461086)
(Yeaaah)
Stephie began scavenging in the icy box for food, grabbing it and throwing it on the ground, she’d impress Fang. Yes, that’s what she’d do. She’d shock Fang in impresiveness. She had a few pieces of food that filled her mouth as she stalked after Fang happily.

[ eh i forgot ~ heh ]

With a faint annoyed growl, Fang gave up. If there was any more food, he’d have scented it. Turning to Timber, he replied, “If you’d like, you can go find another place. But this one is out of food.” he motioned for everyone else to come with him.

Mango January 30th, 2018 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 462515)
[ eh i forgot ~ heh ]

With a faint annoyed growl, Fang gave up. If there was any more food, he’d have scented it. Turning to Timber, he replied, “If you’d like, you can go find another place. But this one is out of food.” he motioned for everyone else to come with him.

Stephie mumbled around the food she had ,” Alright.” She didn’t say anything else but simply swished her tail.

Ariii January 30th, 2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 462515)
[ eh i forgot ~ heh ]

"Okay" Calli said.
(Writers block)