Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [ShadowClan] A blank slate (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76807)

Faith. January 15th, 2024 02:08 PM

A blank slate

Hello, hello, hello!!
For those of you who don't know me (which is probably all of you, to be honest), my name is Faith! I'd say it's been about a year since I've actually been active on the site. Anyways, I wanna kick off the new year with a brand new character. Introducing... Slatepaw!

Slatepaw is a black marble tabby cat, with a penchant for... Well, I guess you could consider it to be stalking. He's just trying to learn, I promise.

Slatepaw needs a mentor! Warning, it is highly likely that this introverted little warrior will not talk to you outside of training. If you manage to befriend him, then congratulations! You did something others find impossible! If not, then don't worry. It's nothing personal.

I'll warn the lucky cat who is his mentor, Slatepaw can be very curious at times. If you tell him not to do something, he's... probably going to do it anyways either a, to spite you, or b, just to see what the outcome is. Beware!!

Looking for: Mentor!!

There is no form! Be creative! Really WOW me!!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I will look at any applications in a few days, and decide myself.

And with that, have a good day, love yourself, and dftba!

NOTICE!! This finder is now CLOSED!!

Faith. January 16th, 2024 09:05 AM

Re: A blank slate

Boopers!

Faith. January 16th, 2024 12:46 PM

Bumpers

GoldenRavenWings January 16th, 2024 01:31 PM

I can give you Flickerlight.
Flickerlight is a black tom with a tortoiseshell pattern on his ears and tail with sky-blue eyes. He is a typically calm Tom but when he’s mad, he isn’t afraid to take a risk he shouldn’t, even if it has a dark outcome.
Flickerlight absolutely LOVES kits and wants kits of his own but unfortunately he doesn’t have the time and he feels that he would have an outburst and take his anger out of them if he adopted or had kits.
His fears are Chionophobia(Fear of Snow), Philophobia(fear of love), and thanatophobia(fear of losing those your close to), so Flickerlight often keeps to himself, but will share stuff if he’s comfortable.
[PURRKS: N/A]
/ MENTION /
@Faith.

Faith. January 16th, 2024 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenswings (Post 1536270)
Flickerlight is a black tom with a tortoiseshell pattern on his ears and tail with sky-blue eyes. He is a typically calm Tom but when he’s mad, he isn’t afraid to take a risk he shouldn’t, even if it has a dark outcome.
Flickerlight absolutely LOVES kits and wants kits of his own but unfortunately he doesn’t have the time and he feels that he would have an outburst and take his anger out of them if he adopted or had kits.
His fears are Chionophobia(Fear of Snow), Philophobia(fear of love), and thanatophobia(fear of losing those your close to), so Flickerlight often keeps to himself, but will share stuff if he’s comfortable.
/ MENTION /
@Faith.

:heartbounce:

Thanks! I'll think on it! If no other people apply, the position is all yours!

Faith. January 17th, 2024 08:15 AM

Boop! :heartbounce:

TaylorLover12 January 18th, 2024 11:21 AM

what clan is Slatepaw in? cuz I have tons of cats I can totally have one to be his mentor

TaylorLover12 January 18th, 2024 11:27 AM

I can give you Redbird.
He is a huge red tabby with extra sharp claws. He has a scar over his left eye from an attack long ago from Riverclan. He is 21 moons old. He had kits once, forbidden however. With a Thunderclan cat named Pearlpelt.

Redbird has always loved kits and it caused him much pain to have to give his kits to Thunderclan. Redbird used to be super energetic and fun, but after his kits got taken away he became stoic.

Redbird would give everything for his clan and has always wanted an apprentice of his own. Redbird has been known as one of the best hunters and warriors, mainly due to his huge size.

Faith. January 18th, 2024 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 (Post 1537223)
I can give you Redbird.
He is a huge red tabby with extra sharp claws. He has a scar over his left eye from an attack long ago from Riverclan. He is 21 moons old. He had kits once, forbidden however. With a Thunderclan cat named Pearlpelt.

Redbird has always loved kits and it caused him much pain to have to give his kits to Thunderclan. Redbird used to be super energetic and fun, but after his kits got taken away he became stoic.

Redbird would give everything for his clan and has always wanted an apprentice of his own. Redbird has been known as one of the best hunters and warriors, mainly due to his huge size.

Yippee!! Another cat to consider. I'll get back to you and the other applicant (that feels weird to say-) { @Ravenswings } tomorrow!!

Faith. January 19th, 2024 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 (Post 1537223)
I can give you Redbird.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenswings (Post 1536270)
/ MENTION /
@Faith.

Hello, hello, hello! After some careful consideration, I've come to a decision.

While both cats were rather appealing, I decided to go with @/TaylorLover12 and Redbird. Thank you to both of you, and gave a great day!!