Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Powered?? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11420)

Leucos October 15th, 2017 09:39 AM

Re: Powered??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 404036)

Wolff kicked Salem away as he had summoned a demonic wolf that tackled Salem.

Haruko fell down as she struggled to keep sale m out the beast was to strong ! Her hands and claws stayed the same she was screaming in pain. Salem still had her grip on the fighter as she punched the demonic wolf in its snout .

Leucos October 15th, 2017 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 404038)
Savannah reaches up and shook the girl’s hand. “The name’s Sav, nice to meet you.” She leaped up into the air and turned into a falcon, perching on the branch next to Aika and then turning into a squirrel.

" you turn into animals? I love animals! " Aika said now feeling less odd. She never really likes talking to people at all but sav was an exception
" check this out! " she said and teleported she also levitate a boulder off the ground

Darky October 15th, 2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 404046)
Haruko fell down as she struggled to keep sale m out the beast was to strong ! Her hands and claws stayed the same she was screaming in pain. Salem still had her grip on the fighter as she punched the demonic wolf in its snout .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 404047)
" you turn into animals? I love animals! " Aika said now feeling less odd. She never really likes talking to people at all but sav was an exception
" check this out! " she said and teleported she also levitate a boulder off the ground

Darky flew towards her sister. The winged fox landed.
-----
The wolf bit Salem as a fire demon came in blasting Salem with powerful power.

russet October 15th, 2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 404047)

Sav turned back into her human form and leaped off the branch. “Whoa-ho-ho man, that’s awesome!” She turned into a cougar and leaped onto the boulder, observing her surroundings.

Leucos October 15th, 2017 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 404057)
Sav turned back into her human form and leaped off the branch. “Whoa-ho-ho man, that’s awesome!” She turned into a cougar and leaped onto the boulder, observing her surroundings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 404056)

Darky flew towards her sister. The winged fox landed.
-----
The wolf bit Salem as a fire demon came in blasting Salem with powerful power.

Aika was wide eyed
" neat! " she said and stretched her arms , she looked around and noticed her sister " on hey sis! " Aika said with a smile
" sav this is my sister darky " she said
Salem growled as she was getting burned but a huge explosion pushed the fire demon and the wolf back and she laughed! Haruko breathed quickly as she stood up her claws scratched the floor and her teeth bared she snarled as she held her head " HAZEL!!!HELP!!! " she yelled

Darky October 15th, 2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 404060)
Aika was wide eyed
" neat! " she said and stretched her arms , she looked around and noticed her sister " on hey sis! " Aika said with a smile
" sav this is my sister darky " she said
Salem growled as she was getting burned but a huge explosion pushed the fire demon and the wolf back and she laughed! Haruko breathed quickly as she stood up her claws scratched the floor and her teeth bared she snarled as she held her head " HAZEL!!!HELP!!! " she yelled

Darky had turned to her human form as she had fixed her blue tie.
"Sup" darky said.
----
Hazel grabbed haruko away from the demon and Locke dthe door so not even Salem couldn't get out.
"Why are you here?" The fire demon asked blasting Salem. Wolff had gotten burn by the fire demon as he was on the ground.

Leucos October 15th, 2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 404065)

Darky had turned to her human form as she had fixed her blue tie.
"Sup" darky said.
----
Hazel grabbed haruko away from the demon and Locke dthe door so not even Salem couldn't get out.
"Why are you here?" The fire demon asked blasting Salem. Wolff had gotten burn by the fire demon as he was on the ground.

Haruko whined she couldn't keep it in any longer she snarled and pushed the couch over , she then roared and scratched the walls . She fell to her knees as she struggled to gain control of her own soul , the fighter whimpered and held her head she then looked at her claws. Salem chuckled
" seriously? A door? Pathetic and lame! " sale m said as she poofed to where her counter part was
" I'm a demon sweatheart nothing can stop me , and besides I'm here to control this feeble human " Salem said with her eyes narrowed

Darky October 15th, 2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 404069)
Haruko whined she couldn't keep it in any longer she snarled and pushed the couch over , she then roared and scratched the walls . She fell to her knees as she struggled to gain control of her own soul , the fighter whimpered and held her head she then looked at her claws. Salem chuckled
" seriously? A door? Pathetic and lame! " sale m said as she poofed to where her counter part was
" I'm a demon sweatheart nothing can stop me , and besides I'm here to control this feeble human " Salem said with her eyes narrowed

"it's demonicly locked" hazel said. The magic had pulled Salem back in the room. Hazel grabbed
Haruko as she and holly tried to calm her down.
"AWNSER THE QUESTION!" The fire demon said as she had set Salem on fire. She was in a bad mood.

Leucos October 15th, 2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 404073)
"it's demonicly locked" hazel said. The magic had pulled Salem back in the room. Hazel grabbed
Haruko as she and holly tried to calm her down.
"AWNSER THE QUESTION!" The fire demon said as she had set Salem on fire. She was in a bad mood.

Salem gasped as she was back in the room and she hit the door then looked at the other demon
" I did , I'm here to control HARUKO! She has had her body way to long and now it shall be mine! " she growled as she was on fire she didn't even notice it . She snarled and pushed the fire demon

The fighter growled at the two and backed up she stared at them as she was in a corner , her skin slowly started turning pale as did her hair . Her eyes narrowed but still stayed in the corner .

Darky October 15th, 2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 404077)
Salem gasped as she was back in the room and she hit the door then looked at the other demon
" I did , I'm here to control HARUKO! She has had her body way to long and now it shall be mine! " she growled as she was on fire she didn't even notice it . She snarled and pushed the fire demon

The fighter growled at the two and backed up she stared at them as she was in a corner , her skin slowly started turning pale as did her hair . Her eyes narrowed but still stayed in the corner .

"Well if you want haruko you have to get past me, and I'm a higher fighter than you." The fire demon said as she had summoned red glowing sias.(you will be surprised who this demon is)
"Haruko fight her!" Holly said as hazel had fell asleep but appeared in haruko mind. She had her weapons