Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Powered?? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11420)

Darky October 6th, 2017 06:04 PM

Powered??

Okay.... you knew you were born special but how special? Superpowers are real as people can be born with them.

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other :

Darky October 6th, 2017 06:07 PM

Re: Powered??

My form
Name: Ronnie
Power: telling the future,were people are, and using or making fire
App: a teen with a red hoodie and ragged pants.
Perso: tbrp
Other: @Hawkstar

Leucos October 6th, 2017 06:15 PM

Name: Aika
Power: levitation and teleporting
Appearance: brown hair tan skin , blue eyes a checkered black and white shirt a black jacket a brown skirt and a white fluffy cap and a cross necklace
Personality: she loves animals and is very distant towards humans she isn't a group player . Mostly she is a mystery to any one who crosses her path she never shares information to others , once you gain her trust and compassion she is a loving person and doesn't seem so odd. She normally works by herself and is sarcastic she makes jokes as well and is an independent person . She despises humans with a passion but only a fair few steel her heart away and those she is most loyal
Other : @Darky

Static October 6th, 2017 06:16 PM

Is this private?

Darky October 6th, 2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 398924)
Name: Aika
Power: levitation and teleporting
Appearance: brown hair tan skin , blue eyes a checkered black and white shirt a black jacket a brown skirt and a white fluffy cap and a cross necklace
Personality: she loves animals and is very distant towards humans she isn't a group player . Mostly she is a mystery to any one who crosses her path she never shares information to others , once you gain her trust and compassion she is a loving person and doesn't seem so odd. She normally works by herself and is sarcastic she makes jokes as well and is an independent person . She despises humans with a passion but only a fair few steel her heart away and those she is most loyal
Other : @Darky

Tbrp = to be roleplayed!
And what about Nikki or Lucy....or Marcie(for blackhood)

Darky October 6th, 2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 398926)
Is this private?

Nope

Leucos October 6th, 2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 398929)

Tbrp = to be roleplayed!
And what about Nikki or Lucy....or Marcie(for blackhood)

I'll use Marcie ^^ but can I just use my new character ? I have waaaay to many

Darky October 6th, 2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 398933)
I'll use Marcie ^^ but can I just use my new character ? I have waaaay to many

Kk

Static October 6th, 2017 06:33 PM

Form
Name:Cyan
Power:Can control electricity
Appearance:Sleek black hair.Her eyes are green and he wheres a white shirt and jeans.
Personality:tbrp'd
Other :no

Darky October 6th, 2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 398945)
Form
Name:Cyan
Power:Can control electricity
Appearance:Sleek black hair that goes halfway down her back with green eyes and a white shirt and jeans.
Personality:tbrp'd
Other :nah

Acotedsed(u can't spell today)

Static October 6th, 2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 398967)

Acotedsed(u can't spell today)

Eh.I'm lazy and tired.I'll fix it now.while typing this,I almost put I'll fox it now XD

Darky October 7th, 2017 07:51 AM

Bump)

Leucos October 7th, 2017 09:33 AM

@Darky

Want me to mention some people? I better ask before I do )

Darky October 7th, 2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399234)
@Darky

Want me to mention some people? I better ask before I do )

Okay

Leucos October 7th, 2017 09:41 AM

@Myik
@itsyaboirussetbird
@NightWarrior4Life
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
@Scarwings

guys check this out !

Darky October 7th, 2017 09:49 AM

@Role
@tigeress @~Wildmoon~ @Flametail @Aura
@Rivergold

russet October 7th, 2017 10:15 AM

Name: Savannah Duffey | Likes being called Sav or Duff
Power: Shapeshifter
Appearance: Thin, lanky, pale teen with boy-short dirty blonde hair and bright, searching blue eyes.
Summer/Spring attire: Panic! At the Disco tee and short jean shorts
Fall/Winter attire: Montauk sweatshirt and loose ripped jeans
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: Has bad abandonment, trust, and anger issues

Darky October 7th, 2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 399262)
Name: Savannah Duffey | Likes being called Sav or Duff
Power: Shapeshifter
Appearance: Thin, lanky, pale teen with boy-short dirty blonde hair and bright, searching blue eyes.
Summer/Spring attire: Panic! At the Disco tee and short jean shorts
Fall/Winter attire: Montauk sweatshirt and loose ripped jeans
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: Has bad abandonment, trust, and anger issues

Accepted

Darky October 7th, 2017 10:55 AM

WE ARE STARTING BUT YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP

Leucos October 7th, 2017 11:01 AM

Aika was sitting alone as usual she held her cross necklace and read her book she had her ear buds on full blast she was reading poetry . Her song came on and she nodded her head to the beat
" sick of all these people talking sick of all this noise tired of these cameras flashing sick of being poised " she sang and flipped a book page she smiled wide and fixed her cap a little bit
_________
Marcie was in her room as she was watching YouTube top 10. She was scaring herself already from the creepiness
" I'm I need cuteness now " she said to herself and turned on her tv but it showed American horror story instead and she shrugged
" eh better than nothing " she said and 20 minutes passed she screamed and hid under her bed
@Darky

Darky October 7th, 2017 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399313)
Aika was sitting alone as usual she held her cross necklace and read her book she had her ear buds on full blast she was reading poetry . Her song came on and she nodded her head to the beat
" sick of all these people talking sick of all this noise tired of these cameras flashing sick of being poised " she sang and flipped a book page she smiled wide and fixed her cap a little bit
_________
Marcie was in her room as she was watching YouTube top 10. She was scaring herself already from the creepiness
" I'm I need cuteness now " she said to herself and turned on her tv but it showed American horror story instead and she shrugged
" eh better than nothing " she said and 20 minutes passed she screamed and hid under her bed
@Darky

blackhood had passed out as well as she was beside Marcie. She had a wolf tail and ears.
----
Ronnie walked around as she saw the girl. She saw someone about to throw a trashcab at her.
"You might want to move" Ronnie said.

Leucos October 7th, 2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 399317)
blackhood had passed out as well as she was beside Marcie. She had a wolf tail and ears.
----
Ronnie walked around as she saw the girl. She saw someone about to throw a trashcab at her.
"You might want to move" Ronnie said.

Aika looked up from her book and she raised her eyebrow at Ronnie she then saw the person and she teleported away then she was behind the person and grabbed them she teleported them to the rooftop
" you where saying? " she asked and fixed her jacket she grabbed her book and trudged to another bench
The rabbit finally brought herself together and her rabbit ears twitched she noticed blackhood was passed out she was scared of the wolf but something told her it was alright . Marcie yawned as she got back up on the bed she saw the insane asylum season on and her favorite actress was in it and she was wide eyed " YAAY! " she said

Darky October 7th, 2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399321)
Aika looked up from her book and she raised her eyebrow at Ronnie she then saw the person and she teleported away then she was behind the person and grabbed them she teleported them to the rooftop
" you where saying? " she asked and fixed her jacket she grabbed her book and trudged to another bench
The rabbit finally brought herself together and her rabbit ears twitched she noticed blackhood was passed out she was scared of the wolf but something told her it was alright . Marcie yawned as she got back up on the bed she saw the insane asylum season on and her favorite actress was in it and she was wide eyed " YAAY! " she said

Blackhood looked at her girlfriend.
---
"Not t-" Ronnie said as the boy threw the trashcan at ailka. "There" Ronnie said.

Leucos October 7th, 2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 399325)

Blackhood looked at her girlfriend.
---
"Not t-" Ronnie said as the boy threw the trashcan at ailka. "There" Ronnie said.

" what? " Marcie asked as she tilted her head her left ears was bent her nose twitched cutely and her tail flicked. She didn't know what blackhood was looking at or why

Darky October 7th, 2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399329)
" what? " Marcie asked as she tilted her head her left ears was bent her nose twitched cutely and her tail flicked. She didn't know what blackhood was looking at or why

The bully had stopped the Rocks as he had threw them back. Ronnie grabbed the girl as she dodged the rocks.
-----
"Your so much cuter" blackhood said hugging Marcie.

Leucos October 7th, 2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 399333)

The bully had stopped the Rocks as he had threw them back. Ronnie grabbed the girl as she dodged the rocks.
-----
"Your so much cuter" blackhood said hugging Marcie.

The rabbit blushed she liked blackhood but was still nervous around her , she laughed nervously trying to take her mind off of the awkwardness
"Please no I'm not " she said and booped blackhood she hopped off the bed and looked outside her ears twitched as she smelled something odd she decided to get her mind off of it and head out of the room
" I'm gonna be outside! " she said
" how dare you! Don t touch me " she said an growled at the bully why was she always a target? Oh yeah cause she is a freak . She teleported to a trash can and teleported to the bully and put it on him
" what you gotta say about that ? " she said and kicked the bully where the sun don't shine
" filthy person " she said and glared at Ronnie and walked off not before grabbing her book

Darky October 7th, 2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399337)
The rabbit blushed she liked blackhood but was still nervous around her , she laughed nervously trying to take her mind off of the awkwardness
"Please no I'm not " she said and booped blackhood she hopped off the bed and looked outside her ears twitched as she smelled something odd she decided to get her mind off of it and head out of the room
" I'm gonna be outside! " she said
" how dare you! Don t touch me " she said an growled at the bully why was she always a target? Oh yeah cause she is a freak . She teleported to a trash can and teleported to the bully and put it on him
" what you gotta say about that ? " she said and kicked the bully where the sun don't shine
" filthy person " she said and glared at Ronnie and walked off not before grabbing her book

"I'm trying to protect you, okay I can see what's going to happen next also don't step forward, the bully put firecrackers. The bully not human he just a jerk" Ronnie said as she caught the bully rock and crushed it.(basically to defeat her is A. go invisible and attack or b. don't think)
-----
"Okay... but make sure you come back, I been waiting to watch my movies with you" blackhood said.

Leucos October 7th, 2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 399339)

"I'm trying to protect you, okay I can see what's going to happen next also don't step forward, the bully put firecrackers. The bully not human he just a jerk" Ronnie said as she caught the bully rock and crushed it.(basically to defeat her is A. go invisible and attack or b. don't think)
-----
"Okay... but make sure you come back, I been waiting to watch my movies with you" blackhood said.

Aika didn't listen she never trusted any one for her age especially . She whent to the side as she didn't want to be attacked by firecrackers . She turned her volume up to 20 since she liked her music loud a lot , she didn't need any one really . She was used to be by herself and now some one is finally helping her? Pfft when penguins fly , she always thought it was to good to be true any ways she was alone and always will be alone
' Why is she helping me?! I'm a freak for peet sake ' she thought
Marcie was outside as she breathed fresh air a group of bullies walked up toward her and laughed ' oh great not again! ' she thought she tried to run but one of them grabbed her by the ears roughly and it made her scream in pain and she covered her mouth

Darky October 7th, 2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399346)
Aika didn't listen she never trusted any one for her age especially . She whent to the side as she didn't want to be attacked by firecrackers . She turned her volume up to 20 since she liked her music loud a lot , she didn't need any one really . She was used to be by herself and now some one is finally helping her? Pfft when penguins fly , she always thought it was to good to be true any ways she was alone and always will be alone
' Why is she helping me?! I'm a freak for peet sake ' she thought
Marcie was outside as she breathed fresh air a group of bullies walked up toward her and laughed ' oh great not again! ' she thought she tried to run but one of them grabbed her by the ears roughly and it made her scream in pain and she covered her mouth

Ronnie saw what would happen to the right in two minutes. An attacker. Ronnie raced to the girl as her tattoo glowed a bit. She checked her watch. 1 minute and 59 seconds till.
-----
Blackhood had teleported behind the bully's but she was a shadow like wolf.
"Leave her alone" she growled darkly her eyes glowed white like stars.

Leucos October 7th, 2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 399348)
Ronnie saw what would happen to the right in two minutes. An attacker. Ronnie raced to the girl as her tattoo glowed a bit. She checked her watch. 1 minute and 59 seconds till.
-----
Blackhood had teleported behind the bully's but she was a shadow like wolf.
"Leave her alone" she growled darkly her eyes glowed white like stars.

Aika sighed she turned around and tilted her head she put her arms on her hips with a raised eyebrow
" so you think something is gonna happen to me again ? Oh look at me I'm super smart girl who can see the future oh wow look at me I'm gonna be a hero and save the damsel in distress! " she said in a high pitched voice she hates people like this couldn't she just be left alone the whole time? She growled and stomped her foot on the ground she had to say something to get her anger out
" what!! I can take care of myself!! I'm not a pathetic child who can't do anything " she growled
The bully threw Marcie at a wall and laughed they where afraid as three of them grabbed the rabbit and started punching her stomach hard. Marcie kicked the a bully as she used her legs to push him back but they kept punching her
" what ye gonna do? " the leader asked

Darky October 7th, 2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399358)
Aika sighed she turned around and tilted her head she put her arms on her hips with a raised eyebrow
" so you think something is gonna happen to me again ? Oh look at me I'm super smart girl who can see the future oh wow look at me I'm gonna be a hero and save the damsel in distress! " she said in a high pitched voice she hates people like this couldn't she just be left alone the whole time? She growled and stomped her foot on the ground she had to say something to get her anger out
" what!! I can take care of myself!! I'm not a pathetic child who can't do anything " she growled
The bully threw Marcie at a wall and laughed they where afraid as three of them grabbed the rabbit and started punching her stomach hard. Marcie kicked the a bully as she used her legs to push him back but they kept punching her
" what ye gonna do? " the leader asked

"Why did you step on that?" Ronnie asked as she was pulled up by a rope as she was blasted by lighting. She shot fire at the person who did that.
"There was an attack about to get you in 2 minutes or 10 seconds" yang said.
-----
Black hood punched the leader at an wall.
"Leave my girlfriend alone" blackhood said as she used magic to throw the other 3 at the same wall.

NightWarrior4Life October 7th, 2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399240)

Sure, I might sign up

Leucos October 7th, 2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 399363)

"Why did you step on that?" Ronnie asked as she was pulled up by a rope as she was blasted by lighting. She shot fire at the person who did that.
"There was an attack about to get you in 2 minutes or 10 seconds" yang said.
-----
Black hood punched the leader at an wall.
"Leave my girlfriend alone" blackhood said as she used magic to throw the other 3 at the same wall.

Aika gasped as she was being hit she yelled in pain and anger causing her to levitate multiple items at once benches trashcans cars almost everything
" GRAAAAAAAARH! " she yelled as she herself levitate off the ground she was very angry
_________
The group left and cried . Marcie fell down and held her stomach as she caughed up blood her ears where down

Darky October 7th, 2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399367)
Aika gasped as she was being hit she yelled in pain and anger causing her to levitate multiple items at once benches trashcans cars almost everything
" GRAAAAAAAARH! " she yelled as she herself levitate off the ground she was very angry
_________
The group left and cried . Marcie fell down and held her stomach as she caughed up blood her ears where down

Ronnie was levitate as she was thrown at a bulky.
"Owww" Ronnie said as the bully punched her off with magic.
-----
Blackhood healed her girlfriend.

NightWarrior4Life October 7th, 2017 12:03 PM

Name: Aradia
Power: Fire
Appearance: brown hair with blue-grey eyes however, she changes her appearance a lot of the time by dying her hair and wearing contacts.
Personality: strong, fiesty, compassionate, caring, polite.
Other: none

Name: Frost
Power: Ice
Appearance: black hair with blue eyes.
Personality: usually pretty sneaky, evil. But when people understand him, he seems more innocent and lonely and desperate for people's approval. He wants to be notice and payed attention to as he was pretty neglected in childhood.
Other: ignore the bad name I couldn't come up with a seemingly normal name

Darky October 7th, 2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 399371)
Name: Aradia
Power: Fire
Appearance: brown hair with blue-grey eyes however, she changes her appearance a lot of the time by dying her hair and wearing contacts.
Personality: strong, fiesty, compassionate, caring, polite.
Other: none

Name: Frost
Power: Ice
Appearance: black hair with blue eyes.
Personality: usually pretty sneaky, evil. But when people understand him, he seems more innocent and lonely and desperate for people's approval. He wants to be notice and payed attention to as he was pretty neglected in childhood.
Other: ignore the bad name I couldn't come up with a seemingly normal name

Accepted!

Leucos October 7th, 2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 399369)

Ronnie was levitate as she was thrown at a bulky.
"Owww" Ronnie said as the bully punched her off with magic.
-----
Blackhood healed her girlfriend.

Aika growled and threw the bully at a car and another car crushed him
" never mess with me Ever! " she said and stopped levitating things as she whent back on ground and walked off she was still angry but for a thirteen year old she can take care of herself she acted more like a grown up then anything , her cross necklace shined in the sun

NightWarrior4Life October 7th, 2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 399376)

Accepted!

Thanks! So can j start RPing?

Darky October 7th, 2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 399379)
Aika growled and threw the bully at a car and another car crushed him
" never mess with me Ever! " she said and stopped levitating things as she whent back on ground and walked off she was still angry but for a thirteen year old she can take care of herself she acted more like a grown up then anything , her cross necklace shined in the sun

Ronnie slowly got up as she saw the boy with a boulder to her face.
"How is this for a human?" The boy asked.(Indiana jones reference in 5..4..3...2......1) the boulder started to roll as Ronnie ran off. The boulder chased her as she had summoned a fire whip as she had when aross the cliff to the other side were she met up with Aika.
"Don't ask" Ronnie said.
-----
Blackhood took Marcie inside.

Darky October 7th, 2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 399380)
Thanks! So can j start RPing?

Yup