Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Dimlit Caverns (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34373)

BEAR. January 12th, 2021 08:40 PM

Dimlit Caverns

Note: This is a public thread, open to everyone who wishes to use it.

A massive cavern system once inhabited by Twolegs.

It's clear they used it for something.. from the tracks and tools left behind,
to the wooden frames that mostly keep the ceilings from collapsing.

Beneath the rumbles of shifting stone, falling rocks and lost tunnels,
some cats swear they can hear the murmurs of other cats and Twoleg voices.

But.. where is it coming from? Did someone get lost down here, or.. is anyone
even down here?

Maybe the weird-smelling black rocks you see around the caverns
are playing tricks on your mind.

Snow Fox January 12th, 2021 10:34 PM

Re: Dimlit Caverns

Sand slipped silently into the caverns. She’d found a entrance near her territory and decided to explore it. (Open)

Jade13 January 13th, 2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Fox (Post 896185)
Sand slipped silently into the caverns. She’d found a entrance near her territory and decided to explore it. (Open)

red walked near the entrice he walked so amlessly that he ran into a cat h-hello he stamerd

Snow Fox January 13th, 2021 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 896442)
red walked near the entrice he walked so amlessly that he ran into a cat h-hello he stamerd

Sand whirled around to face Red. "Who are you?" She said instantly. The tan molly hadn't seen being ran into by a stranger on her to do list

Jade13 January 13th, 2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Fox (Post 896448)
Sand whirled around to face Red. "Who are you?" She said instantly. The tan molly hadn't seen being ran into by a stranger on her to do list

I-Im red, sorry f-for r-runing into you he hatted his studer and didnt like talking but the cat asked a question and he had to answer

Snow Fox January 13th, 2021 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 896453)
I-Im red, sorry f-for r-runing into you he hatted his studer and didnt like talking but the cat asked a question and he had to answer

"Sand. Your officially part of the exploration team. Lets go." She said before turning and adventuring further underground. It didn't bother her that much. Weird

Jade13 January 13th, 2021 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Fox (Post 896456)
"Sand. Your officially part of the exploration team. Lets go." She said before turning and adventuring further underground. It didn't bother her that much. Weird

o-ok he said and followed her he didnt ask questions and was quiet for a while this is akward w-what is t-this place? i-its c-cool he said trying to break the sighlents

MooingPanda January 13th, 2021 10:32 AM

Scratch sniffed at an opening in the mountain. It smelled of cat. "Hello," he called, his voice echoing off the walls.

Snow Fox January 13th, 2021 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 896458)
o-ok he said and followed her he didnt ask questions and was quiet for a while this is akward w-what is t-this place? i-its c-cool he said trying to break the sighlents

"I don't know. I noticed a hole on the edge of my territory and decided to explore." Sand said with a shrug. She noticed a weird rock and crept closer to sniff at it. She recioled with a disgusted expression. "That stinks!"

Jade13 January 13th, 2021 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Fox (Post 896526)
"I don't know. I noticed a hole on the edge of my territory and decided to explore." Sand said with a shrug. She noticed a weird rock and crept closer to sniff at it. She recioled with a disgusted expression. "That stinks!"

red sniffed it discusting! probably twoleg stuff he thought i-its p-probably t-twol-leg stuff