Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2579)

BEAR. December 29th, 2016 07:33 PM

SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Ludicrous Lunacy December 29th, 2016 07:34 PM

Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Pardus walked quietly along the border (open)

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 103337)
Pardus walked quietly along the border (open)

(Hi) Leapingbird was patrolling her border, when she scented the cat. Her calico pelt glinted in the sun as she turned.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104433)
(Hi) Leapingbird was patrolling her border, when she scented the cat. Her calico pelt glinted in the sun as she turned.

Pardus looked up and spotted the SkyClan she-cat. "Foxdung," he muttered, hoping his silver fur would be disguised sufficently against the snow, although at best she would only see his dark markings. And the snow wasn't as white, because where he was standing it was slightly stained in mud.

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104494)
Pardus looked up and spotted the SkyClan she-cat. "Foxdung," he muttered, hoping his silver fur would be disguised sufficently against the snow, although at best she would only see his dark markings. And the snow wasn't as white, because where he was standing it was slightly stained in mud.

She looked around, seeing no cat. "I could swear there was some cat there," she muttered. The scent was fresh and strong, but no one was to be seen.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104590)
She looked around, seeing no cat. "I could swear there was some cat there," she muttered. The scent was fresh and strong, but no one was to be seen.

Pardus stalked up behind them and leaped, bowling over the warrior. "You're too close to the Syndicate. Explain yourself before I decide to kill you," he hissed. The trainee was forcing back a surge of pride that he had managed to surprise the older cat.

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104610)
Pardus stalked up behind them and leaped, bowling over the warrior. "You're too close to the Syndicate. Explain yourself before I decide to kill you," he hissed. The trainee was forcing back a surge of pride that he had managed to surprise the older cat.

She leapt to her paws, tail lashing. Her eyes were taking in everything-- his pelt, his anger, the truth to his threat. "I'm too close? do you not know what a Border is? And do you not know that your the one on my side of it?" she exclaimed. She studied his paws- evenly placed and balanced. She had to get him off balance. She lunged to the right, then to left, then back again, daring him to follow.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104635)
She leapt to her paws, tail lashing. Her eyes were taking in everything-- his pelt, his anger, the truth to his threat. "I'm too close? do you not know what a Border is? And do you not know that your the one on my side of it?" she exclaimed. She studied his paws- evenly placed and balanced. She had to get him off balance. She lunged to the right, then to left, then back again, daring him to follow.

Pardus narrowed his eyes. Nice. Try. He sat and started grooming his paw, although it was clear he was prepared for her attack. "If your attack is wait for your opponent's paws to freeze off, it is splendid."

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104657)
Pardus narrowed his eyes. Nice. Try. He sat and started grooming his paw, although it was clear he was prepared for her attack. "If your attack is wait for your opponent's paws to freeze off, it is splendid."

Glaring at him, she lunged to the side one more time, then when expected to lunge back, she lunged forward, knocking him over and pinning him down.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104682)
Glaring at him, she lunged to the side one more time, then when expected to lunge back, she lunged forward, knocking him over and pinning him down.

Pardus went limp. "Ohhh noooooooo. The fierce warrio attacked meeeee." He rolled his eyes. "I might die. Oh, save me, save meeeee."