Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Jennifer's Seaside Rest-Stop (Open to All!) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2171)

Ludicrous Lunacy December 17th, 2016 09:44 PM

Jennifer's Seaside Rest-Stop (Open to All!)

Jennifer is a lonely older she-cat, eager to tell her stories to any cat who cares to listen. She lives just out of Clan territory at the beach, just within sight of Seastones, that tends to see more passerby than cats who dwell near there. She lives in a rather beautiful section of the shore, in a den built among the roots of a tree, in a small hollow. Woven into a branch on the wall of the hollow is a cat's collar, which is the subject of a few of her stories. Basically, she tells a lot of stories XP
Inspired by Billy Joel's "Piano man"

Mayflower December 17th, 2016 09:53 PM

Re: Jennifer's Seaside Rest-Stop (Open to All!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 82346)
Jennifer is a lonely older she-cat, eager to tell her stories to any cat who cares to listen. She lives just out of Clan territory at the beach, just within sight of Seastones, that tends to see more passerby than cats who dwell near there. She lives in a rather beautiful section of the shore, in a den built among the roots of a tree, in a small hollow. Woven into a branch on the wall of the hollow is a cat's collar, which is the subject of a few of her stories. Basically, she tells a lot of stories XP
Inspired by Billy Joel's "Piano man"

This is Kayana:http://data.whicdn.com/images/295184...8970_large.jpg
Kayana also likes to tell stories.
Let us begin XD

Ludicrous Lunacy December 17th, 2016 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooBaby171 (Post 82374)
This is Kayana:http://data.whicdn.com/images/295184...8970_large.jpg
Kayana also likes to tell stories.
Let us begin XD

Yey XD))
Jennifer sat outside her den, watching waves crash against the shore.

Mayflower December 18th, 2016 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 82413)
Yey XD))
Jennifer sat outside her den, watching waves crash against the shore.

Kayana playfully batted at the waves on the shore, laughing gleefully.(Like a kitten) She stopped as she saw an older cat sitting on the beach beside her. Who is that? She carefully padded up behind the cat and said "Hello? I'm Kayana."

Ludicrous Lunacy December 18th, 2016 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooBaby171 (Post 82708)
Kayana playfully batted at the waves on the shore, laughing gleefully.(Like a kitten) She stopped as she saw an older cat sitting on the beach beside her. Who is that? She carefully padded up behind the cat and said "Hello? I'm Kayana."

"Oh, hello young one," Jennifer meowed. "I'm just an old cat who happens to live here. Oh, would you like to come inside, dear?" she asked, tilting her head.

Mayflower December 18th, 2016 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 82713)
"Oh, hello young one," Jennifer meowed. "I'm just an old cat who happens to live here. Oh, would you like to come inside, dear?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Thank you, miss." Kayana dipped her head in gratitude. "I have no home myself."

Ludicrous Lunacy December 18th, 2016 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooBaby171 (Post 82717)
"Thank you, miss." Kayana dipped her head in gratitude. "I have no home myself."

"Then come on in," meowed Jennifer, beckoning for the cat to follow her. She paused at the roots of a tree, then leapt over one, but instead of landing with her head visible over the root, she had... Vanished. "Just jump," she called from the entrance to the hollow. "It's barely a fall at all."

Mayflower December 28th, 2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 82719)
"Then come on in," meowed Jennifer, beckoning for the cat to follow her. She paused at the roots of a tree, then leapt over one, but instead of landing with her head visible over the root, she had... Vanished. "Just jump," she called from the entrance to the hollow. "It's barely a fall at all."

"Oh, very well, here I go!" Kayana leaped over the root and disappeared. "It's very nice and cozy here, Miss Jennifer. You're lucky to have such a place."

aleka! December 28th, 2016 12:20 PM

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can I join dis' people?)

Ludicrous Lunacy December 28th, 2016 12:23 PM

(Sure)
@MooBaby171
"Oh, of course it's lovely, but what's lovely to anyone if they're lonely too long?" She sat. "Oh, have a mouse," she meowed, offering a small furry rodent.