Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Grey's territory{OPEN} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74596)

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 01:48 PM

Grey's territory{OPEN}

a place little ways from Talkas territory with trees and a small spring filled with some fish

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 01:50 PM

Re: Grey's territory{OPEN}

As grey walks into this new territory he is amazed, those loners were right! this place was beautiful, he wondered why no one had taken it before. he new right then and there that this was his.

@Lullaby

Lullaby December 11th, 2023 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1518173)
As grey walks into this new territory he is amazed, those loners were right! this place was beautiful, he wondered why no one had taken it before. he new right then and there that this was his.

@Lullaby

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱
A young angular Tuxedo tom with mysterious brown eyes

He followed more slowly now, his eyes darting over the planes curiously. They had been quiet over the walk here,
what would he say now? Slowly he turned his paws and perked his body upwards to see over, as far as he
could. He couldn't lie it was a enchanting land but why wouldn't someone take it? there had to be some kind of threat...

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lullaby (Post 1518193)

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

He followed more slowly now, his eyes darting over the planes curiously. They had been quiet over the walk here,
what would he say now? Slowly he turned his paws and perked his body upwards to see over, as far as he
could. He couldn't lie it was a enchanting land but why wouldn't someone take it? there had to be some kind of threat...

he turned around in worry. "are you thinking what im thinking?" just then he got a scent of
badger-

He turned and slowly made his way twards the scent- only to find; it was stale, an old badgers den layed there with nothing inside. must have left.

"Phew" he gasped under his breath "there must have been a badger here, its gone now".
[/CENTER]

Lullaby December 11th, 2023 04:05 PM

@Wally Darling~
(the quote was acting up)

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

Fletch frowned and it was obvious that he was on edge with every flick of his ears, the spiked fur along
his back. Should he have followed this stranger so stupidly away from comfort? Fletch didn't know how to
fend himself off from badgers, and the last thing he wanted was to die so soon..

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 04:11 PM

"well seeing as thye badgr left is see no problem with the area, if you would like you can go ahed and go back to talka, i need to Cheak out a few things and ill be back". he said as he started walking around.

Lullaby December 11th, 2023 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1518276)
"well seeing as thye badgr left is see no problem with the area, if you would like you can go ahed and go back to talka, i need to Cheak out a few things and ill be back". he said as he started walking around.

Please make sure to quote on mention me

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

He shook his head slowly, "Talka has the she-cat over, I can't be around 'em when he has a she-cat around.
And maybe on the trek back those badgers decide I look tasty." He grumbled patheticly as he lowered his head
in a pout, then followed more closely again.

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lullaby (Post 1518464)

Please make sure to quote on mention me

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

He shook his head slowly, "Talka has the she-cat over, I can't be around 'em when he has a she-cat around.
And maybe on the trek back those badgers decide I look tasty." He grumbled patheticly as he lowered his head
in a pout, then followed more closely again.

"a she-cat eh? alright then, you can do whatever you want i suppose, get yourself a mouse or something. i gotta mark territory". he said as he made his way to border.

Lullaby December 11th, 2023 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1518469)
"a she-cat eh? alright then, you can do whatever you want i suppose, get yourself a mouse or something. i gotta mark territory". he said as he made his way to border.

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

Fletch turned away with a flick of his tail, no bothering to try and pursued this feline to stay with him. Fletch didn't
know what made him more wary, the scent of badgers or the fact he felt like he had to tiptoe around everyone to
make them pleased.

Spartan-117 December 12th, 2023 08:57 AM

@Wally Darling~

Step by light step, the blue-grey furred tomcat stops and glances around before he realizes that he is out of his jurisdiction. About to turn and walk back to RiverClan territory - and maybe get some sleep - the insomniac stops in his steps when he sees another cat-like form in the slight distance. He knows that the other cat has seen him. Jayfeather sighs at his stupidity and stands still, waiting for the expected hostilities.