Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Le Special Kittie boos(Aka powers) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16297)

Raids April 25th, 2018 12:16 PM

Le Special Kittie boos(Aka powers)

UYGFSHUIJNBHFUGY Hai. x3 So basically this is just cats with powers. In clans. We have an evil clan though. Two clans. One good. One bad. Choose your side. Pick your cat. Choose a power. And let the battles begin. (No gore tho please... This has young chidren on here. x3 Thanks! And no details on le preggo cats. No one wants to see that...) So ye.

Name:(Required)
Rank:(I will choose whether i think ye deserve rank or not. If its high ranking. Required.)
Persona: (Optional)
Backstory: (Optional)
Looks: (Optional butI'd prefer you did...)
Strengths:(Required)
Weaknesses: (Required)
Power: (Required.)
Other: (Optional)

Mimic April 25th, 2018 12:40 PM

Re: Le Special Kittie boos(Aka powers)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) (Post 498092)
UYGFSHUIJNBHFUGY Hai. x3 So basically this is just cats with powers. In clans. We have an evil clan though. Two clans. One good. One bad. Choose your side. Pick your cat. Choose a power. And let the battles begin. (No gore tho please... This has young chidren on here. x3 Thanks! And no details on le preggo cats. No one wants to see that...) So ye.

Name:
Rank:(I will choose whether i think ye deserve rank or not. If its high ranking. Required.)
Persona: (Optional)
Backstory: (Optional)
Looks: (Optional butI'd prefer you did...)
Strengths:(Required)
Weaknesses: (Required)
Power: (Required.)
Other: (Optional)

tuftail
warrior
13 moons old
blue with white swirls a bobtail and green eyes
climbing, swimming
fighting
Can control small amounts of wind and water

Raids April 25th, 2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mimic (Post 498097)
tuftail
warrior
13 moons old
blue with white swirls a bobtail and green eyes
climbing, swimming
fighting
Can control small amounts of wind and water

ooof ok

Mimic April 25th, 2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) (Post 498099)
ooof ok

Can we roleplay now

Raids April 25th, 2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mimic (Post 498100)
Can we roleplay now

oki

Mimic April 25th, 2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) (Post 498103)
oki

Tuftail grudgingly pulled herself out of the realm of sleep, and stepped out of her nest. After licking her paw and running it over her ears tuftail padded out of the warrior's den. She went and grabbed a plump vole out of the fresh-kill pile to give to the elders. While on the way to the elder's den she heard her stomach growl and thought 'I should grab one for myself afterwards'. She dropped the vole in the elder's den receiving a "thank you" from an elder.

Raids April 25th, 2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mimic (Post 498131)
Tuftail grudgingly pulled herself out of the realm of sleep, and stepped out of her nest. After licking her paw and running it over her ears tuftail padded out of the warrior's den. She went and grabbed a plump vole out of the fresh-kill pile to give to the elders. While on the way to the elder's den she heard her stomach growl and thought 'I should grab one for myself afterwards'. She dropped the vole in the elder's den receiving a "thank you" from an elder.

Earthpaw trotted out of the apprentice den, flicking his ears. The sky was grey. He expected rain. The vine on his tail tightened slightly.

Mimic April 25th, 2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) (Post 498140)
Earthpaw trotted out of the apprentice den, flicking his ears. The sky was grey. He expected rain. The vine on his tail tightened slightly.

Tuftail walked away from the elder's den and headed towards the entrance of the camp to go hunting for prey that could feed the clan. As she walked out a bramble snagged her tail.

Raids April 25th, 2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mimic (Post 498143)
Tuftail walked away from the elder's den and headed towards the entrance of the camp to go hunting for prey that could feed the clan. As she walked out a bramble snagged her tail.

(Tufttail is gonna be surprised soon.) Earthpaw tasted the air, smelling blood. Immediately his fur spiked in alarm. There was frantic pawsteps outside. Someone moved Tuftail away from the brambles and cats ran in, dragging... Rockshard. Earthpaws mentor. The world spun around him. He didn't need to touch the body to know he was dead. His glassy eyes, staring at nothing was confirmation enough. Earthpaw sunk to the ground. His vine on his tail wilted slightly. (If his vine dies, he dies.)

Mimic April 25th, 2018 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) (Post 498155)
(Tufttail is gonna be surprised soon.) Earthpaw tasted the air, smelling blood. Immediately his fur spiked in alarm. There was frantic pawsteps outside. Someone moved Tuftail away from the brambles and cats ran in, dragging... Rockshard. Earthpaws mentor. The world spun around him. He didn't need to touch the body to know he was dead. His glassy eyes, staring at nothing was confirmation enough. Earthpaw sunk to the ground. His vine on his tail wilted slightly. (If his vine dies, he dies.)

Tuftail quickly got out of the way and asked what happened, but no one replied leaving her in a confused state. As she looked around she saw Earthpaw and noticed he hadn't moved. Tuftail went and nudged him closer to his mentor saying "go to your mentor."