Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   fairytail rp(private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13061)

Static December 10th, 2017 12:14 PM

fairytail rp(private)

THIS IS A PRIVATE RP(but you can ask me and leo if you want to join,but it has to be ok with both of us)This is between me and @Leo the Loke and a fairytail RP(obviously)
Fairytail.I guild where we are not just friends,but family.Fairytail has some of the strongest wizards in the fiore,and possibly the world.You are in this guild.Welcome to fairytail!

*I suck at openings as usual XD*

So here is the form sense it's oc's

Name-
Age-
Appearance-
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-
Magic type-
Rank-

You can add stuff if u like.The rank is just guild master,s-class or...um the normal class or whatever that's called.you can make your form first,and guild master is open.There can be dragon slayer,God slayers,or any other magic,but they don't have to be raised by dragons like on the show of they where raised by a dragon slayer or another God slayer.

Seraphon December 10th, 2017 12:21 PM

Re: fairytail rp(private)

@Swiftheart I have to go do something and it may take me a while to come back to this and make my form so you can go ahead and do yours first.

Static December 10th, 2017 01:09 PM

Totally fine.

Name-Hikaru Amatsu
Age-14
Appearance-She has black hair with blonde highlights and green eyes.She usually has on jeans and a blue t-shirt with a black coat.Fairytail guild sign is on her hand.
Gemder-Female
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-Tbrp'd
Magic type-Storm dragon slayer
Rank-Regular member(not s-class)
@Leo the Loke do u want to be guild master?

Seraphon December 15th, 2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 436929)
Totally fine.

Name-Hikaru Amatsu
Age-14
Appearance-She has black hair with blonde highlights and green eyes.She usually has on jeans and a blue t-shirt with a black coat.Fairytail guild sign is on her hand.
Gemder-Female
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-Tbrp'd
Magic type-Storm dragon slayer
Rank-Regular member(not s-class)
@Leo the Loke do u want to be guild master?

Oh! Sorry for not responding earlier! Life and new Star Wars movie happened XD You can be guild master if you want. Rn I am currently very VERY tired so I PROMISE I will respond and make a form tomorrow. If it seems like I forgot, please remind me.

Static December 16th, 2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo the Loke (Post 439856)
Oh! Sorry for not responding earlier! Life and new Star Wars movie happened XD You can be guild master if you want. Rn I am currently very VERY tired so I PROMISE I will respond and make a form tomorrow. If it seems like I forgot, please remind me.

Its fine!Hope you like the star wars movie,and sleep as long as you like

Crumbleless December 16th, 2017 09:38 AM

(Do you guys mind if I join? I love Fairytail!)

Seraphon December 16th, 2017 10:23 AM

Name-Faith
Age-15(almost 16)
Appearance-dark brown hair and eyes and tan skin
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-TBRP
Magic type-normal fire wizard
Rank-normal member

Name-Levi
Age-17
Appearance-black hair and almost black eyes and fair skin
Magic type-Dark Magic expert(though rarely uses the very dark magic and sticks to slightly dark and sometimes he uses melee attacks)
Rank-normal member

Can I make more? XD

Also when are we starting?

@Crumbleless it's fine with me if you join though you'd need permission from @Swiftheart too.

Static December 16th, 2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumbleless (Post 440431)
(Do you guys mind if I join? I love Fairytail!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo the Loke (Post 440444)
Name-Faith
Age-15(almost 16)
Appearance-dark brown hair and eyes and tan skin
Magic type-normal fire wizard
Rank-normal member

Name-Levi
Age-17
Appearance-black hair and almost black eyes and fair skin
Magic type-Dark Magic expert(though rarely uses the very dark magic and sticks to slightly dark and sometimes he uses melee attacks)
Rank-normal member

Can I make more? XD

Also when are we starting?

@Crumbleless it's fine with me if you join though you'd need permission from @Swiftheart too.

Sure!it's fine with me!Guild master is open,but if you don't want to be guild master,I can,and you can make as many as you want!Also I forgot to add gender to form.we can start whenever.

Name-Akiria
Age-32
Appearence-brownish red hair and brown eyes.Usually has on a black overcoat that goes about to his knees,a brown shirt and jeans.
Personaloty-Tbrp'd
Magic type-Can control lights and shadows,temporarily blinding enemies or making an area dark enough they can't see.He can also attack with the light magic.(Made this magic up cause couldn't think of anything...)
Rank-S-class
Gemder-Male

Seraphon December 16th, 2017 11:21 AM

YAYY!

Name-Hector
Age-29
Appearance-blonde hair and hazel eyes
Magic type-electric type Pokémon lightning/electricity wizard
Rank- newly appointed S-Class(I probably won't RP him much but I figured I'd add more S-Class since I may not have any other S-Class XD)
Gender- male

Name-Holly
Age-16
Appearance-black hair and icy eyes and fair skin
Magic type-ice wizard
Rank-

Name-Eli
Age-16(almost 17)
Appearance-white dyed hair that is naturally pale/faded blonde and almost black eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-playful the rest is tbrp
Magic type-ice dragon slayer
Rank-normal member

Name-Theo(dore)
Age-14
Appearance-brown hair and blue eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-tbrp
Magic type-celestial wizard(he has the key for Scorpio and that's it though he wants more. One of you @Crumbleless @Swiftheart can roleplay Scorpio and any merchant or anything that is selling keys.but if you don't want to I can)
Rank-just fully joined. He is the brother of Eli who joined when he was 14 and now that he is 14 he's joined. Their parents died when they were young and so when they found the fairy tail guild ______ took them in.

Name-Alex
Age-20
Appearance-dyed dark blue hair that was originally black and almost black eyes
Magic type-water wizard
Rank-normal member

That should be enough for me XD

Also,does whoever has the guild master make up the missions for that day? For the normal members and for the S-Class or are they both the same and normal class can take S-Class ranked jobs?

Static December 16th, 2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo the Loke (Post 440464)
YAYY!

Name-Hector
Age-29
Appearance-blonde hair and hazel eyes
Magic type-electric type Pokémon lightning/electricity wizard
Rank- newly appointed S-Class(I probably won't RP him much but I figured I'd add more S-Class since I may not have any other S-Class XD)
Gender- male

Name-Holly
Age-16
Appearance-black hair and icy eyes and fair skin
Magic type-ice wizard
Rank-

Name-Eli
Age-16(almost 17)
Appearance-white dyed hair that is naturally pale/faded blonde and almost black eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-playful the rest is tbrp
Magic type-ice dragon slayer
Rank-normal member

Name-Theo(dore)
Age-14
Appearance-brown hair and blue eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-tbrp
Magic type-celestial wizard(he has the key for Scorpio and that's it though he wants more. One of you @Crumbleless @Swiftheart can roleplay Scorpio and any merchant or anything that is selling keys.but if you don't want to I can)
Rank-just fully joined. He is the brother of Eli who joined when he was 14 and now that he is 14 he's joined. Their parents died when they were young and so when they found the fairy tail guild ______ took them in.

Name-Alex
Age-20
Appearance-dyed dark blue hair that was originally black and almost black eyes
Magic type-water wizard
Rank-normal member

That should be enough for me XD

Also,does whoever has the guild master make up the missions for that day? For the normal members and for the S-Class or are they both the same and normal class can take S-Class ranked jobs?

I guess the guild master would have all of the missions on the board for wizards to take for s-class and normal wizards.Who starts or should we wait on crumbless to see who is guild master?