Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   1 year anniversary! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13743)

Tundra January 11th, 2018 01:45 AM

1 year anniversary!

:colorwah:I have officially been on this site for one year! :colorwah:

My roleplaying has improved (I’ll show you at the end of le thread), I’ve made good friends! Honstly, this site is amazing, and I’m glad I found it!

I want to thank everyone on this site for being so friendly, but I mainly want to thank;
@Charmer
@blue jellie
@Boba Fett
@cactus
@Merrypotatoes
@Alone4Life

Flameleaf padded up to Leafpelt. "What's wrong, Leafpelt?" Flameleaf asked tipping her head to one side. "You seem sad. Is everything alright?"

Snowsong paced around the clearing, unsure of what to do. After a minute or two passed, the warrior plucked a fish from the pile and settled down to eat it. As she was eating she looked at the cats around the clearing. The watched the cats for a few moments, then she turned away.
“Ugh,” she sat up and licked her back a few times. “I forgot how messy my fur was...” Snowsong rolled her eyes. “Eh, forget it.” She meowed as she shook her pelt. The she-cat buried the remains of the fish and padded over to the edge of camp. She gazed at the entrance, lost in thought. I wonder who the new deputy will be... She flicked her ears, knowing that she wasn’t going to be chosen. Honestly, she didn’t care. She knew there would always be another chance, just not now. Snowsong licked her paw. The warrior glanced around the camp one more time to see if any cats were open. When she failed to spot an available cat, she sighed and glanced at the sky. Forget it... She flicked her tail. Some cat will be available soon.

Thank you guys for being wonderful friends!
Have a good day/night!

Empress Of Evil January 11th, 2018 01:56 AM

Re: 1 year anniversary!

Congratulations!!

Tundra January 11th, 2018 02:00 AM

Thank you!

Fallpotato January 11th, 2018 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 453255)

My roleplaying has improved (I’ll show you at the end of le thread), I’ve made good friends! Honstly, this site is amazing, and I’m glad I found it!

I want to thank everyone on this site for being so friendly, but I mainly want to thank;
@Charmer
@blue jellie
@Boba Fett
@cactus
@Merrypotatoes
@Alone4Life

Flameleaf padded up to Leafpelt. "What's wrong, Leafpelt?" Flameleaf asked tipping her head to one side. "You seem sad. Is everything alright?"

Snowsong paced around the clearing, unsure of what to do. After a minute or two passed, the warrior plucked a fish from the pile and settled down to eat it. As she was eating she looked at the cats around the clearing. The watched the cats for a few moments, then she turned away.
“Ugh,” she sat up and licked her back a few times. “I forgot how messy my fur was...” Snowsong rolled her eyes. “Eh, forget it.” She meowed as she shook her pelt. The she-cat buried the remains of the fish and padded over to the edge of camp. She gazed at the entrance, lost in thought. I wonder who the new deputy will be... She flicked her ears, knowing that she wasn’t going to be chosen. Honestly, she didn’t care. She knew there would always be another chance, just not now. Snowsong licked her paw. The warrior glanced around the camp one more time to see if any cats were open. When she failed to spot an available cat, she sighed and glanced at the sky. Forget it... She flicked her tail. Some cat will be available soon.

Have a good day/night!

Congrats! <3 it feels like only yesterday we started roleplaying

The_10th_Doctor January 11th, 2018 08:54 AM

Happy Anniversary, Flameleaf!

Starfall January 11th, 2018 09:12 AM

Happy Anniversary! :love4:

Seraphon January 11th, 2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 453255)

@Charmer
@blue jellie
@Boba Fett
@cactus
@Merrypotatoes
@Alone4Life

Have a good day/night!

*sniffles*

My heart!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Charmer January 13th, 2018 01:09 PM

It's so awesome to have you, her Flame! You're great :)