Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   That one random Kat (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72969)

KittyKombat7860 November 14th, 2023 09:50 AM

That one random Kat

I haven't done anything roleplaying related in a long long time so I'm quite nervous to be here.

But HI!! I really would like to make friends if anyone would be interested! You can call me Kat. I enjoy doing things like playing video games (Mainly Minecraft and Apex Legends), drawing my OCs, obsessing over my tattooing dreams, and listening to metalcore music (please talk to me about Avenged Sevenfold, please). I have an amazing boyfriend- although he isn't really relevant right now lol, a corgi-dachshund mix named Sasha, and two kitty cats named Echo and Dipper. I really want some artist friends with some similar interests haha. Anyways uhHhHhh, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
:soloballoon:

Wingnettle November 14th, 2023 09:55 AM

Re: That one random Kat

Hello there, welcome!

KittyKombat7860 November 14th, 2023 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingnettle (Post 1503839)
Hello there, welcome!

Thank you so much for the kind welcome! :heartbounce:

elaif November 14th, 2023 10:13 AM

Hello :heartbounce: ! And welcome to WCO! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or check out this guide!: New Member Guide

Happy to have you here! I hope u enjoy ur stay! :skeledance2:

hermeswind November 15th, 2023 01:22 AM

some reason mistook you for someone else
buuuuutttt @KittyKombat7860
hey hi hello and welcome to WCO! take your ticket, grab your new member's guide, and join us for the most amazing ride of your life! we're all here to help! (PS: coloured name people are staff. they'll be good helpers!)
check out the help center too! there are answers to any question (related to WCO) there!

Kuwu November 15th, 2023 01:28 AM

welcome!! hope you enjoy our little community here :heartbounce:

KittyKombat7860 November 15th, 2023 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldwind (Post 1504332)
some reason mistook you for someone else
buuuuutttt @KittyKombat7860
hey hi hello and welcome to WCO! take your ticket, grab your new member's guide, and join us for the most amazing ride of your life! we're all here to help! (PS: coloured name people are staff. they'll be good helpers!)
check out the help center too! there are answers to any question (related to WCO) there!

Oh I see, thanks for letting me know, thank you for the welcome as well! :penguinballoon:

Rose November 16th, 2023 12:42 PM

Welcome to WCO!! :heartbounce: (a fellow kat? :eyes:)