Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Rouge-clan sign-ups (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13894)

Blueberry January 19th, 2018 06:21 AM

Re: Rouge-clan sign-ups

Accepted! Glad to see that some people actually use the insanity level the way it was intended!

Razorclaw January 19th, 2018 10:24 AM

Name: Razorclaw
Previous clan: Bloodclan
Insanity level (1-10): 10
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: He was exiled from Bloodclan after aiding Tigerstar in killing Scourge. He is one of the most dangerous cats out there, and is typically loyal to any other warriors in his clan. However, don’t get on his bad side.
Description: Black and White cat, Bone’s brother, with ice blue eyes and a terrible temper.
Other: He can kill enemies will one blow, and even helped Shadowclan in killing Firestar.

Blueberry January 19th, 2018 11:35 AM

Accepted but we will not talk about that in the rp.

Blueberry January 19th, 2018 11:44 AM

Also killing enimeys with one blow is a little op. How about he is a very skilled fighter, and plus he would be very old if he was alive when scourge was...
Like 200 or 300 moons old.

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 19th, 2018 12:20 PM

Want me to make some more cats? :3

Mystic January 19th, 2018 12:44 PM

Name: Irisgaze
Previous clan: Skyclan (I guess?)
Insanity level (1-10): 1
Why they want to be in Rouge-clan?: She left Skyclan for her own reasons she never told anybody but she still wants to be in a clan that she fits in and everybody else is... well.. "Outcasts" like her.
Description: A pastel calico. Basically light ginger and grey. (search it up :3)
Other: How many cats are we allowed? I'm just wondering :kittyface: @Ravenfang

Blueberry January 19th, 2018 01:24 PM

Accepted and however many you want. I’m just waiting for a med cat and a queen and an apprentice and then we can start!

Blueberry January 19th, 2018 01:27 PM

Sasukewolf if you want to! I won’t turn them down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 19th, 2018 01:43 PM

Alright!
Phoenixheart
Med cat
He’s a former mate of Endheart but they broke up due to reasons that is better left unsaid. A smart guy, a bit flirty but is usually away from Endheart. A smart rouge healer, and a prideful male with a dark past why do you think he was mates with Endheart.
Male
A orange and white cat with sky blue eyes and some scars here and there.

Slivereye
Queen ( who wants to be her mate and kits?)
She’s a cold cat but caring when she sees it so. A loving mother but follower of Endheart, she sees him as the true leader and tells her kits so why? Because before She joined this clan, she followed Endheart when he was feared and known as Killer and she stood by his side as the cannibal warrior
Female
A sliver female with white and black here and there

Blueberry January 19th, 2018 03:03 PM

Accepted!