Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   RiverClan's Revival (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36278)

BEAR. March 5th, 2021 02:06 PM

RiverClan's Revival

Hey all!

RiverClan's allegiances are a bit outdated at this point, and to make things a bit easier I'm resetting the allegiances and joining.

But wait! Sootstar and Stormcall are RiverClan's leader and deputy -- why are you doing the allegiances?
Unfortunately, both Wnder and Ghostwriter recently resigned. Wnder resigned due to stress - being a Clan leader can be time consuming and they felt unable to give the position the time it required. Ghostwriter has a busy schedule and is often traveling, so they decided it'd be best to step down as a HR while they are currently unable to return to WCO. Please consider thanking both for their contributions to the main roleplay. :heartbounce:

What does this mean for RiverClan's future?

I've been talking to Rani about improving Clan activity, revisiting Clan events and giving you guys fun activities (Rani has a lot of cool ideas!) to stir up activity again. Temporarily, former leader Lionstorm is informally attempting to take the reins until new high ranks are selected.

Members who are actively engaged in these events and around the Clan are ideal candidates for a rank. We'd like to see people interested in RiverClan, who want to help the Clan thrive and bring it back to its former glory. We also encourage you to come up with ideas -- whether it be plots or events to participate in -- and implement them if possible! You're free to use this thread to offer ideas and suggestions to improve Clan activity and morale.

- -

How are the Allegiances going to work?

Check out this thread to register your cats for RiverClan! Note this is going to affect all characters, as to ensure the list is accurate I am restarting from scratch.

How can I get involved?

If you have a cat in RiverClan who is interested in managing events (can be any rank but the events are limited to their abilities), joinings and organizing patrols (if a warrior), plots, or anything else you can think of, you can feel free to use this thread to volunteer! Once approved, they can start undertaking tasks or discussing any ideas in character. While this thread is open for events and ideas, if you would prefer to discuss it privately that is always an option.

Patrol prompts and interactions within roleplay that further the plot of RiverClan -- for better or worse -- are also encouraged.

spade March 5th, 2021 02:10 PM

Re: RiverClan's Revival

i can offer kestrelwing to spearhead some battle events, like a spar-off between apprentices and younger warriors! there could be a prize at the end like the first pick of the fresh-kill pile! with the current climate of the clans, he'd think it best to whip up the apprentices into shape and get everyone ready just incase ^^

edit: i can also toss him your way for patrols, however he'd likely end up sending quite a few to the shc border l o l or any joinings as well!

~Fierce~ March 5th, 2021 02:12 PM

One question. After everything is settled again, are you choosing the new deputy and/or leader?

Streampelt can organize patrols. I think it would be a great idea for Fiercepaw to help with joining. She would make sure that the cat that is joining is eager to be in Riverclan and be loyal. She would know how the cats would feel since she used to be an outsider. This would also be a great opportunity for her to show her loyalty to Riverclan. Also, she doesn’t have a mentor but she is 52 moons old and is basically a warrior.
:heartbounce: @BILL. :heartbounce:

-Ash- March 5th, 2021 02:12 PM

im not fully back
but
Leafshade can definitely help out with anything

Shade. March 5th, 2021 02:13 PM

i'd love for Lotusheart to step up and do some stuff to help.

Lizardpaw, despite being demoted, will absolutely do her best. I may or may not start planning out some useful plot ideas and events lol.

JackHunt_17 March 5th, 2021 02:17 PM

( @BILL. )
Stormrunner could help assign patrols and train apprentices. She could also lead an event having all apprentices do swimming races...

Starfall March 5th, 2021 02:20 PM

Rowanmist can help with gathering supplies and anything else ! :heartbounce:

Abyssopelagic March 5th, 2021 02:27 PM

Palepaw is only an apprentice, but she'll try to help with whatever she can.
Sedgestorm isnt one for ordering patrols or anything like that, but he can help manage any of the major stuff.

dino. March 5th, 2021 02:31 PM

Goosefury can help with patrols !

Doom March 5th, 2021 02:34 PM

Acornwhisker would love to help assign hunting patrols and maybe suggest a fishing tournament!