Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Newbie ^U^ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12465)

Toonieflake November 18th, 2017 08:00 AM

Newbie ^U^

Hello!

I’m Toonieflake and, I’m pretty new to this whole role playing thing.

Just wanted to drop by, that’s all.

I’m sure I’ll love this site, and I hope to make some awesome friends!

Joltex101 November 18th, 2017 10:19 AM

Re: Newbie ^U^

Hey Toonieflake, Im new as well(actually just logged on now lol). btw i love your bread nyancat its so cute!! any way respond when you see this.

Mango November 18th, 2017 10:25 AM

Welcome if you ever need help feel free to ask!

FadingEchoes November 18th, 2017 10:29 AM

Welcome to WCO!!! I'm sure you'll have a great time here! Everyone on here is really friendly!

dyce November 18th, 2017 10:34 AM

hi!!! im new here too, but ive been roleplaying for years now so if you need any help feel free to ask me!

Akari November 18th, 2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toonieflake (Post 423305)
Hello!

I’m Toonieflake and, I’m pretty new to this whole role playing thing.

Just wanted to drop by, that’s all.

I’m sure I’ll love this site, and I hope to make some awesome friends!

Ah, Welcome to WCO, Toonie! Here's a few things you should know...
1. Your first 20 posts must be approved by an admin when you submit them, so it may take a short while before they show up, but not to worry, they eventually will. After that, the sight considers you "Clean", and your posts automatically show up once you post them.

2. I Recommend you read the Rules for each Subsection.

3. The clans on WCO are non-cannon to the original series, so people will usually remind you this if you decide to, lets say, mention the Character Sol from the original series, for example.

Now, I Hope you have an Enjoyable time here, and I Hope we meet up in an rp. But until then, May Starclan light your Path!

AbsurdJinx November 18th, 2017 12:20 PM

I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also commonly known as WCO! I suggest you check out the [FAQ], [Site Information], and [Roleplay Information]. If these don't hold the answers to your questions, then feel free to ask for help in [Site Assistance]. And the [Staff] are always there if you'd rather ask them directly, but feel free to ask myself or any other members as we'll be happy to assist! Everyone on this site is quite friendly, so there's no need to be afraid of approaching any of us! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO!
:welcome:

Fawn November 18th, 2017 02:31 PM

Welcome! :)

Teggy November 18th, 2017 02:32 PM

Yo yo homie Joe

Welcome to WCO

RAT KING November 18th, 2017 02:34 PM

Welcome to WCO bud

If ya ever want to RP drop a VM on my page, I'm open pretty much always