Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   quick q's (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26182)

Cobra May 21st, 2020 12:12 PM

quick q's

First: WHO RECIEVE'S THE KOINS I GIVE TO WCO STAFF?
And: What do they do with them?

(BTW, 12, 747 koins closer to echobreeze alive!)
Also, is @WhiteStripes and @Breezefur gone?

Cobra May 21st, 2020 01:23 PM

Re: quick q's

guys, for real!

Mango May 21st, 2020 01:39 PM

WCO Staff account takes the koins and they don’t do anything with them I believe. I think Breezefur changed their username to Splashpelt.

BEAR. May 21st, 2020 01:58 PM

WCO Staff Koins are used for event payments!

Cobra May 21st, 2020 03:11 PM

oh got it! oh hey, does staff get to do stuff like have extra cats in clans and avoid the rules? for instance, @Dipper has a cat named cakeless and @BILL. has a cat named Buckknight.

Fawn May 21st, 2020 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 (Post 706105)
oh got it! oh hey, does staff get to do stuff like have extra cats in clans and avoid the rules? for instance, @Dipper has a cat named cakeless and @BILL. has a cat named Buckknight.

no we don’t get extra cats

i do not have cakeless anymore. the cat was made when outsiders could easily retain their name when joining the clan- his name was cake. but as i said, this character is no longer in use.

as for buck. his name was bucknight as in buck, the male deer. and night, the time of day. not knight. -night was the suffix given to evil era leaders instead of -star, so buck became bucknight. he is now named buckfrost as he is not a leader anymore and has distanced himself from his history.

Cobra May 21st, 2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipper (Post 706250)

no we don’t get extra cats

i do not have cakeless anymore. the cat was made when outsiders could easily retain their name when joining the clan- his name was cake. but as i said, this character is no longer in use.

as for buck. his name was bucknight as in buck, the male deer. and night, the time of day. not knight. -night was the suffix given to evil era leaders instead of -star, so buck became bucknight. he is now named buckfrost as he is not a leader anymore and has distanced himself from his history.

kay, thanks. But doesn't @Beau have 6 cats in one clan? see they're finder

BEAR. May 21st, 2020 08:43 PM

giddykit isn't approved and i don't even know who rainydawn is, they were never applied @Echobreeze18

dionysus May 21st, 2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 (Post 706530)
kay, thanks. But doesn't @Beau have 6 cats in one clan? see they're finder

they aren’t all active at the same time. On the allegiances I have 4.
As the Allegiances information page states, cats can be rotated but there can be no more than 5 active in a clan at one time.

Mango May 21st, 2020 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beau (Post 706535)

they aren’t all active at the same time. On the allegiances I have 4. As bill said, Giddy isn’t being RPed right now and Rainydawn isn’t on the allegiances either because I haven’t applied her. I’m finishing up training with another cat before I kill her so that I have the space for both Giddykit (now Foggykit) and Rainydawn.

Don’t kill Grizz!!!!