Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   RiverClan Training Island (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52)

Cloudsky March 2nd, 2020 06:23 PM

Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 644887)
@Cloudsky
eh I don't mind with that he copied his mentors movements "as long as we're not flinging actual dirt like Dirtfur had wormpaw do...I'm fine..I rather be caught playing in a flower bed.." he meowed as he stood back up. " also wouldn't we just be able to bury ourselves underneath the snow if it was high enough?" he asked.

"Yeah, but you have to remember that these tactics are for more than one circumstance. You can't just bury yourself in the dirt, unless you're Dirtfur, maybe." Fallenstorm meowed

Leucos March 2nd, 2020 06:28 PM

@Cloudsky
He shrugged with an ear flick and a small nod "ok, what's next? Can we go to lionsbeach again after this ?? " he asked with a small flash of hope in his eyes .

Cloudsky March 2nd, 2020 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 644895)
@Cloudsky
He shrugged with an ear flick and a small nod "ok, what's next? Can we go to lionsbeach again after this ?? " he asked with a small flash of hope in his eyes .

"Of course! Just so you know though, I might make you clean the elder's den afterward! Might be like a stick in the soot, but it needs to be done." She mrrowed to Sootpaw.

Leucos March 2nd, 2020 06:36 PM

@Cloudsky
With that tom gave a groan and lowered his head. "ok but if the elders don't need it I'm out ...sometimes they're just too boring ..." with that he sat down " you know this'll be great if you have white fur, you'll practically blend in with out any trouble ..." he commented .

Cloudsky March 2nd, 2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 644903)
@Cloudsky
With that tom gave a groan and lowered his head. "ok but if the elders don't need it I'm out ...sometimes they're just too boring ..." with that he sat down " you know this'll be great if you have white fur, you'll practically blend in with out any trouble ..." he commented .

"Yeah it would! I bet their could be an entire clan that moves here during Leaf-Bare but because they're entirely white we don't notice them! Anyways, and you gotta trust me on this one, close your eyes and count to ten, alright?" As she meowed this to Sootpaw, she slowly and silently started inching away, the snow and mud sticking to her fur like glue.

Leucos March 2nd, 2020 06:48 PM

@Cloudsky

Wait what? He gave a face at the theory but just mentally shook it off. And what confused him even more was that she told him to count? okClosing his eyes "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine-"

Cloudsky March 2nd, 2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 644910)
@Cloudsky

Wait what? He gave a face at the theory but just mentally shook it off. And what confused him even more was that she told him to count? okClosing his eyes "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine-"

She was in position, lying close to the riverbed, a snow mound, and a few bushes, now all she had to do was wait quietly.

Leucos March 2nd, 2020 07:09 PM

@Cloudsky

"Ten!" with that He opened his eyes and stood up. Looking around the island he started to walk forward a bit but decided to turn back around and search the other way. kinda like hide and seek...ok if I were Fallenstorm..where would I hide? nose twitching he tried to find her scent which was a fail since all he could smell at the moment was cold and water. Sighing he looked over at the riverbed and decided to search there.

Cloudsky March 3rd, 2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 644918)
@Cloudsky

"Ten!" with that He opened his eyes and stood up. Looking around the island he started to walk forward a bit but decided to turn back around and search the other way. kinda like hide and seek...ok if I were Fallenstorm..where would I hide? nose twitching he tried to find her scent which was a fail since all he could smell at the moment was cold and water. Sighing he looked over at the riverbed and decided to search there.

As he got closer to her hiding spot, she turned a bit a prepared to pounce on him.

Leucos March 3rd, 2020 04:27 PM

@Cloudsky

Giving a sigh, the tom shook his head and turned his back on fallenstorm.