Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Alyssa's New & Unexpected Friend {P} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67471)

bubble[error]. August 14th, 2023 09:46 PM

Alyssa's New & Unexpected Friend {P}

~~Alyssa Holmes~~

{ @Caspian }

(She's wearing the same clothes as she is in the murder mystery rp btw)

Alyssa sat alone at a park, her parents nearby, arguing and trying to have a good time. Yeah, as good as yelling loudly... Charlotte Holmes was a famous detective, an ancestor to Sherlock Holmes. Her friend, or if you could call him a friend, Jamie Watson, was an ancestor of Mr. Watson, Sherlock's assistant. And there was Alyssa Holmes, a combination of those two, an accidental baby, and her mother didn't love her.

Ok, maybe she does, she just doesn't express it. Alyssa let out a sigh and stood up and walked off, keeping her leather bag around her shoulder, trying to get away from her arguing parents. They really need go learn how to get along. I don't even like them very much. Sometimes I question-

Caspian August 14th, 2023 10:07 PM

Re: Alyssa's New & Unexpected Friend {P}

Caspian Hansen
Male | 21 | Auditory hallucinations | Status: fearful

He ran from the voices, even though nobody was visible he heard so many people in his head. Suddenly, he crashed into a girl. “Ack- sorry!” he yelped, tears running down his face. The voices faded into mere whispers

@CreeperLover649

bubble[error]. August 14th, 2023 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1455374)
Caspian Hansen
Male | 21 | Auditory hallucinations | Status: fearful

He ran from the voices, even though nobody was visible he heard so many people in his head. Suddenly, he crashed into a girl. “Ack- sorry!” he yelped, tears running down his face. The voices faded into mere whispers

@CreeperLover649

~~Alyssa Holmes~~

Alyssa gasped when someone slammed into her, causing her to almost fall over. But she balanced herself and faced the person who hit her. A boy, who was... Crying? She lifted an eyebrow at him. "I'm sorry, sir, what the heck were you doing to cause you to slam into me like that!?" She snapped slightly.

Alyssa quickly pulled back. "S-sorry... I didn't have the right to snap like that... What's going on?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Caspian August 14th, 2023 10:54 PM

Caspian Hansen
Male | 17 | Auditory hallucinations | Status: fearful

He winced. “I-I’m sorry! I don’t know what came over me, I- I - uh.” he stammered, tears streaming down his face. He calmed as the girl seemed to calm down. “I-I hear voices but nobody is there.” he admitted, deciding to tell the truth. He got up, staggering to his feet

@CreeperLover649

bubble[error]. August 15th, 2023 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1455390)
Caspian Hansen
Male | 17 | Auditory hallucinations | Status: fearful

He winced. “I-I’m sorry! I don’t know what came over me, I- I - uh.” he stammered, tears streaming down his face. He calmed as the girl seemed to calm down. “I-I hear voices but nobody is there.” he admitted, deciding to tell the truth. He got up, staggering to his feet

@CreeperLover649

~~Alyssa Holmes~~

Alyssa stared at the boy as he spoke about voices. "Voices, you say, huh? I hear voices all the time. But I can shut them out. Just... Just think of like ocean waves, or raindrops. Put the voices in there, and let them be washed away or fall away. It works for me, I don't know if it will work for you." She said, her dull gray eyes locked on the boy.

Caspian August 15th, 2023 10:31 AM

He was hesitant. “But talking helps them leave..” he whispered, sad
@CreeperLober649

bubble[error]. August 17th, 2023 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1455538)
He was hesitant. “But talking helps them leave..” he whispered, sad
@CreeperLober649

*Alyssa gave a nod, raising an eyebrow again*

(So sorry I missed this, you mentioned me wrong lol. Also sorry for the short post)

Caspian August 29th, 2023 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 (Post 1456416)
*Alyssa gave a nod, raising an eyebrow again*

(So sorry I missed this, you mentioned me wrong lol. Also sorry for the short post)

He smiled and nodded. “Thank you. I’m Caspian, what’s your name?” he asked, holding out a hand in greeting

bubble[error]. August 29th, 2023 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1461185)
He smiled and nodded. “Thank you. I’m Caspian, what’s your name?” he asked, holding out a hand in greeting

(WHERE WERE YOU)

*Alyssa slowly took his hand*

"I'm Alyssa."

Caspian August 29th, 2023 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 (Post 1461190)
(WHERE WERE YOU)

*Alyssa slowly took his hand*

"I'm Alyssa."

He smiled. “So, how are they doing?” he asked, letting go of her hand and gesturing over to the arguing couple

(On a two week hiatus :p)