Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   IDEA- The Four Sisters (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11795)

Mayflower October 19th, 2017 07:23 PM

IDEA- The Four Sisters

So, I had an idea for a group of four sisters that were originally from the Dusk Syndicate and became loners after the battle. I will roleplay one as a character, but it depends on if anyone is interested.

The sisters would be named Antonella, Ariadne, Aloysia, and Avalon. Since the dissolution of the Dusk Syndicate, the four are angry. They are an inseparable family and decide to work together to weaken the clans one by one. They decide to work as mercenaries. Whether they get paid in pleasure, prey, or territory, they will enter a clan territory and kill a cat. Usually they would do this with the help of a clan cat employer, who would invite the victim on a patrol. From there, the sisters did their job. They will also kill any loners, kittypets, or rogues they are contracted to kill. If they need reinforcements, they will kidnap kits and raise them as another mercenary.

Now, I like this idea, but I'm not sure if anyone would want to apply for one of the sisters or want their cat killed by them. That's where you come in! Please vote above if you would be interested in applying or having them work for/kill your cat. Thanks! ^^

wickedvirtues October 19th, 2017 07:29 PM

Re: IDEA- The Four Sisters

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 407113)
So, I had an idea for a group of four sisters that were originally from the Dusk Syndicate and became loners after the battle. I will roleplay one as a character, but it depends on if anyone is interested.

The sisters would be named Antonella, Ariadne, Aloysia, and Avalon. Since the dissolution of the Dusk Syndicate, the four are angry. They are an inseparable family and decide to work together to weaken the clans one by one. They decide to work as mercenaries. Whether they get paid in pleasure, prey, or territory, they will enter a clan territory and kill a cat. Usually they would do this with the help of a clan cat employer, who would invite the victim on a patrol. From there, the sisters did their job. They will also kill any loners, kittypets, or rogues they are contracted to kill. If they need reinforcements, they will kidnap kits and raise them as another mercenary.

Now, I like this idea, but I'm not sure if anyone would want to apply for one of the sisters or want their cat killed by them. That's where you come in! Please vote above if you would be interested in applying or having them work for/kill your cat. Thanks! ^^

I'd apply for a sister <3

Mayflower October 19th, 2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 407120)
I'd apply for a sister <3

NICE

I believe I'm going to take Ariadne and make her a charrie I can use in the ds attack

wickedvirtues October 19th, 2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 407122)
NICE

I believe I'm going to take Ariadne and make her a charrie I can use in the ds attack

Nice!
Hmm...I may take Avalon XD

rubinaito October 19th, 2017 07:35 PM

Could I be Antonella?

DragonChaos October 19th, 2017 07:45 PM

I could possibly apply for either a sister or kidnapped kit, leaning towards 2nd option, though it's most likely that the kit would be a loner or kittypet since I'm not one for actually being a clan cat for some odd reason

seasalt October 19th, 2017 07:46 PM

Maybe take Aloysia??

Mayflower October 19th, 2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 407125)
Could I be Antonella?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 407131)
I could possibly apply for either a sister or kidnapped kit, leaning towards 2nd option, though it's most likely that the kit would be a loner or kittypet since I'm not one for actually being a clan cat for some odd reason

Quote:

Originally Posted by tawny~ (Post 407132)
Maybe take Aloysia??

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 407123)
Nice!
Hmm...I may take Avalon XD

I'm glad you guys like the idea! As for being the sisters, I might make a thread for that, but I could also reserve them and you could come up with personalities and then we could pick a breed or look for them. What do you think?

wickedvirtues October 19th, 2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 407137)
I'm glad you guys like the idea! As for being the sisters, I might make a thread for that, but I could also reserve them and you could come up with personalities and then we could pick a breed or look for them. What do you think?

I like the reserving and then deciding personalities and the breed idea :3

seasalt October 19th, 2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 407137)

Sounds good!