Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   GrassClan Roleplay. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11587)

Echofall January 13th, 2018 11:12 PM

Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

"Oh! Yeah!" Briarpaw padded quickly towards the others, she slowed down and looked back towards camp when she caught up to them.

Hawkpaw's eyes widened as Shellpaw pounced onto him and he swatted at her ears while trying to get her off.

Tazzy January 13th, 2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echofall (Post 454486)
"Oh! Yeah!" Briarpaw padded quickly towards the others, she slowed down and looked back towards camp when she caught up to them.

Hawkpaw's eyes widened as Shellpaw pounced onto him and he swatted at her ears while trying to get her off.

Shellpaw day up her ear twitching “they left!” She said excitedly. “I’m going out there to explore or hunt! I’ll the biggest juicest prey out there” she hopped to her feet heading towards the entrance an stopped to see if hawkpaw was coming or not.

Twilight01 January 14th, 2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 453945)
Frogspots followed the two mollies his dappled tail swishing across the ground as he did. The spotted tom glanced back at Briarpaw. "Coming?" He asked her with a slight flick of his ear, more in a joking matter. As he spotted Briarpaw's siblings, Hawkpaw and Shellpaw he let out a amused purr. The two remanded him of himself and he hopped his and Stormcloud's kits would be like that. There so full of energy and there lively young cats. Just what the Clan needs. He thought lost on thought. Snapping out of his thoughts he shock his head. "Lets go." He added half to himself as he came to stand beside Dawnshadow and Faithwing. @Echofall

Medicine cat apprentice is taken, sorry. But Specklepaw can be Frogspots' apprentice if you want.

Is it ok if I'm just the unborn kit of Frogspots and stormcloud? or is that already taken too because its a little weird just having a new apprentice pop out of nowhere.

Fuzzy January 14th, 2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 455102)
Is it ok if I'm just the unborn kit of Frogspots and stormcloud? or is that already taken too because its a little weird just having a new apprentice pop out of nowhere.

Nope non of there kits are taken, so there's three spots open. Speckledpaw(kit) looks a lot like Frogspots so she'd work really well. You can add a Rouge, Kitty-pet or Loner that wants to join GrassClan. If you want to RP now.

Twilight01 January 15th, 2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 455132)
Nope non of there kits are taken, so there's three spots open. Speckledpaw(kit) looks a lot like Frogspots so she'd work really well. You can add a Rouge, Kitty-pet or Loner that wants to join GrassClan. If you want to RP now.

Its fine I can wait but in the meantime I'll just create a rogue form.

Name: Copper (could i be Copperpaw then Copperfur?)
Looks: http://www.tridanim.com/images/users...ts/tawny1l.jpg
Mate/kits(If to young leave blank): Open for mate

Fuzzy January 15th, 2018 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 455500)
Its fine I can wait but in the meantime I'll just create a rogue form.

Name: Copper (could i be Copperpaw then Copperfur?)
Looks: http://www.tridanim.com/images/users...ts/tawny1l.jpg
Mate/kits(If to young leave blank): Open for mate

Yes, that's fine. Would you like the patrol to find her when they find Crowkit?)

@CinnamonCookie @Flameleaf @ Echofall @SDG

Frtogspots followed the two mollies, lessening to Briarpaw behind him. Knowing she was a newly made apprentice he slowed his pace to walk behind. Having the back of the patrol mentor you had to watch out for intruders and predates. It was hard sometimes and Frogspots didn't think a newly made apprentice needed that responsibility. As they drew farther from camp he caught a strange scent. He'd never smelled before. "Do you smell anything?" He called to the rest of the patrol as he stopped. His spotted fur was ruffled in the Leaf-fall breeze but he stood jaws parted to catch all the scents.

Twilight01 January 15th, 2018 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=
Frtogspots followed the two mollies, lessening to Briarpaw behind him. Knowing she was a newly made apprentice he slowed his pace to walk behind. Having the back of the patrol mentor you had to watch out for intruders and predates. It was hard sometimes and Frogspots didn't think a newly made apprentice needed that responsibility. As they drew farther from camp he caught a strange scent. He'd never smelled before. "Do you smell anything?" He called to the rest of the patrol as he stopped. His spotted fur was ruffled in the Leaf-fall breeze but he stood jaws parted to catch all the scents.[/QUOTE]

(Sure! Also rip this is so bad)

Copper prowled through the forest, trying to keep her footsteps soft. Leaves crackled beneath her feet and she swore under her breath. Moons of time still hadn't improved the she-cat's ability to float across the forest leaves. Copper's stomach growled and she finally noticed that she needed to eat sometime. She had been following this strange urge for days on end now. This was ridiculous, she was going to catch something and then head... home? Copper shook off the doubtful thought and opened her jaws. She tasted stale cat and... vole! slightly purring with delight she followed the scent and dropped into a crouch, her haunches tensed and ready. Whatever cats were here could back off, she would fight them for food if she wanted too. Copper fixed her gaze on the brown vole snuffling in the grass looking for food. It wasn't near a body of water so it must be desperate. She waited a few more moments, then pounced! Triumphantly, she snapped her jaws down onto the vole and began to eat it, enjoying the rich taste of freshly-caught food.

SDG January 16th, 2018 12:22 AM

Crowkit's eyes opened at the sound of voices and pawsteps. She thought of what the pawsteps could possibly belonged to and shivered. Letting out a tiny squeak, she let her tail cover her face and lied in horror.
@Fuzzyfeline

CinnamonCookie January 16th, 2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 455576)
Yes, that's fine. Would you like the patrol to find her when they find Crowkit?)

@CinnamonCookie @Flameleaf @ Echofall @SDG

Frtogspots followed the two mollies, lessening to Briarpaw behind him. Knowing she was a newly made apprentice he slowed his pace to walk behind. Having the back of the patrol mentor you had to watch out for intruders and predates. It was hard sometimes and Frogspots didn't think a newly made apprentice needed that responsibility. As they drew farther from camp he caught a strange scent. He'd never smelled before. "Do you smell anything?" He called to the rest of the patrol as he stopped. His spotted fur was ruffled in the Leaf-fall breeze but he stood jaws parted to catch all the scents.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 455599)
(Sure! Also rip this is so bad)

Copper prowled through the forest, trying to keep her footsteps soft. Leaves crackled beneath her feet and she swore under her breath. Moons of time still hadn't improved the she-cat's ability to float across the forest leaves. Copper's stomach growled and she finally noticed that she needed to eat sometime. She had been following this strange urge for days on end now. This was ridiculous, she was going to catch something and then head... home? Copper shook off the doubtful thought and opened her jaws. She tasted stale cat and... vole! slightly purring with delight she followed the scent and dropped into a crouch, her haunches tensed and ready. Whatever cats were here could back off, she would fight them for food if she wanted too. Copper fixed her gaze on the brown vole snuffling in the grass looking for food. It wasn't near a body of water so it must be desperate. She waited a few more moments, then pounced! Triumphantly, she snapped her jaws down onto the vole and began to eat it, enjoying the rich taste of freshly-caught food.

Dawnshadow paused, then crouched, breathing in the strange scent that Frogspots mentioned. "Yes, it is strange." She whispered. The scen seemed like...a small cat. A kit, perhaps. She sniffed around, then when a squeak came out of the silence besides Copper's rowdiness. She looked at where the squeak happened upon, eyes glued and eyes strained forward. She then saw the glitter of reflective, wide eyes. She sighed, then softened, approuching the young cat and laying down. "Hello, young one." She murmed to him. "I am Dawnshadow. I won't hurt you, and neither will these other cats. What's your name?" She flicked her tail to her patrol, asking them to quiet down.

SDG January 16th, 2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 456026)
Dawnshadow paused, then crouched, breathing in the strange scent that Frogspots mentioned. "Yes, it is strange." She whispered. The scen seemed like...a small cat. A kit, perhaps. She sniffed around, then when a squeak came out of the silence besides Copper's rowdiness. She looked at where the squeak happened upon, eyes glued and eyes strained forward. She then saw the glitter of reflective, wide eyes. She sighed, then softened, approuching the young cat and laying down. "Hello, young one." She murmed to him. "I am Dawnshadow. I won't hurt you, and neither will these other cats. What's your name?" She flicked her tail to her patrol, asking them to quiet down.

Crowkit lifted her head and turned her head to the sound of Dawnshadow's voice. "I'm... I'm Crowkit," she mewed quietly, not able to see what the deputy looked like.