Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11781)

darkblazingstar October 18th, 2017 08:21 PM

Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open)

This is a continuation of Travis's den thread
some things will be a bit different from this point on.
the new thread differences will be listed below.
Be advised! the list can be updated at any time.

-Travis no longer has medicinal knowledge

Barnabas October 18th, 2017 08:24 PM

Re: Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open)

Hello. It's back ya!!!!

darkblazingstar October 18th, 2017 08:25 PM

@SparkleDemon
@DragonChaos
@Flameleaf
@itsyaboirussetbird

Barnabas October 18th, 2017 08:28 PM

Megan woke up as she felt the air brush through her fur. The she-cat looked a bit different than before her weight had increase yet she still didn't quite know what was wrong. The Molly looked around the den for her mate and friends.

darkblazingstar October 18th, 2017 08:37 PM

(the wound is going to be changed to a minor wounded shoulder so that it doesn't require herbs to heal its self due to Travis not being able to fix his wounds now)
Travis wakes up and looks up to see it is morning now. he gets up and realizes his shoulder no longer hurts. "wow my wound has healed up completely must have been such a bad wound for it to heal this quickly" he stretches his legs before leaving his nest to go see what everyone else was doing.

Barnabas October 18th, 2017 08:41 PM

The she-cat watched as Travis woke up. She didn't want to face Travis. She still had a thought of what was wrong with her and she had tried to avoid eye contact with Travis. The she-cat stood up and wobbled out of the yard.

darkblazingstar October 18th, 2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparkleDemon (Post 406780)
The she-cat watched as Travis woke up. She didn't want to face Travis. She still had a thought of what was wrong with her and she had tried to avoid eye contact with Travis. The she-cat stood up and wobbled out of the yard.

Travis noticed Megan leave when she saw him come out of his nest. did i do something wrong? it seems she is trying to avoid me.. Travis frowned at the thought of his mate avoiding him and shook his head i cant let this go on i need to find out whats wrong with her. i wonder if the others know whats up with her. ill ask Roxie first. Travis looks around to see if he can find Roxie.
@Flameleaf

Barnabas October 19th, 2017 06:13 PM

Megan walked through the forest with her belly moved from side to side as he moved. A pain ran through her stomach as she walked. If you are what I think you are. I'm sorry. I'm not ready to tell Travis. I just can't. Megan continued walking, knowing that she shouldn't upset anything that might be there.
@darkblazingstar; @Flameleaf; @DragonChaos; @itsyaboirussetbird;

(Or is this now dead?)

Tundra October 22nd, 2017 01:01 AM

[Never got the mentions...]

Roxie slipped through the fence with a mouse in her jaws. She padded across the yard to Travis and droppe the prey at his paws. "Here you go!" She purred as she nudged the mouse closer.

@SparkleDemon
@darkblazingstar
@DragonChaos
@itsyaboirussetbird

darkblazingstar October 23rd, 2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 408538)
[Never got the mentions...]

Roxie slipped through the fence with a mouse in her jaws. She padded across the yard to Travis and droppe the prey at his paws. "Here you go!" She purred as she nudged the mouse closer.

@SparkleDemon
@darkblazingstar
@DragonChaos
@itsyaboirussetbird

"thanks." travis dip his head respectfully. "Roxie do you know whats wrong with megan? it seems she has been avoiding me." travis asked hoping she would know.