Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Juj Muh Cats(And Fox) (Art Judging) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13983)

Seraphon January 21st, 2018 01:05 PM

Juj Muh Cats(And Fox) (Art Critiqueing)

@Roledolf I know you love doing this XD)

Juj dees artz:

Artz One(juj Kitty on duh right): Here

Artz Two: Boop

Artz Three: Bump

Artz Four: There

Artz Five: It

Artz Six: Is

Artz Seven: OMG

Artz Eight: Juj

Artz Nine: Muh

Artz Ten: Cats

I will add more later so keep a look out!

pomegranate January 21st, 2018 06:32 PM

Re: Juj Muh Cats(And Fox) (Art Critiqueing)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 459252)
@Roledolf I know you love doing this XD)

Juj dees artz:

Artz One(juj Kitty on duh right): Here

Artz Two: Boop

Artz Three: Bump

Artz Four: There

Artz Five: It

Artz Six: Is

Artz Seven: OMG

Artz Eight: Juj

Artz Nine: Muh

Artz Ten: Cats

I will add more later so keep a look out!

Personally, Tigerstar and Seedpaw are the best. For Tigerstar, the expression is gorgeous, and it has the right amount of malice and almost dark humor mixed in. The stripes on his pelt are much better than Jayfeather’s and I think his patterns are beautiful. I can’t say the same for his leg proportions. The shoulders need to be higher up and the overall leg farther back, and the drawing would be much more proportional. The paws are a bit undersized, but like myself, I do the same thing too.
For Seedpaw, the mischievous expression, (if that was what you were going for), with a bit of glee is almost as good as Tigerstar’s. The only problem with Seedpaw is his tail length. I think it needs to be a bit shorter. In most short furred cat proportions, the tail is about as long as the front leg outstretched.

Other than some of the legs and patterns, I love the creativity in them! Some are actually really good, and if you want to color them, they would look fantastic!
Sorry for all the long propaganda, but I was bored and saw your thread. I might ask you for a request soon. :3

Seraphon January 21st, 2018 08:46 PM

Re: Juj Muh Cats(And Fox) (Art Critiqueing)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pouncepaw (Post 459448)

Personally, Tigerstar and Seedpaw are the best. For Tigerstar, the expression is gorgeous, and it has the right amount of malice and almost dark humor mixed in. The stripes on his pelt are much better than Jayfeather’s and I think his patterns are beautiful. I can’t say the same for his leg proportions. The shoulders need to be higher up and the overall leg farther back, and the drawing would be much more proportional. The paws are a bit undersized, but like myself, I do the same thing too.
For Seedpaw, the mischievous expression, (if that was what you were going for), with a bit of glee is almost as good as Tigerstar’s. The only problem with Seedpaw is his tail length. I think it needs to be a bit shorter. In most short furred cat proportions, the tail is about as long as the front leg outstretched.

Other than some of the legs and patterns, I love the creativity in them! Some are actually really good, and if you want to color them, they would look fantastic!
Sorry for all the long propaganda, but I was bored and saw your thread. I might ask you for a request soon. :3

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to do that in the future!

Of course! I'll take requests anytime XD

Seraphon January 22nd, 2018 07:28 PM

Re: Juj Muh Cats(And Fox) (Art Judging)

Bump