Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   WOLF ( private ) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11091)

Leucos September 22nd, 2017 11:13 PM

WOLF ( private )

Wolf-mother, where you been?
You look so worn, so thin
You're a taker, devils-maker
Let me hear you sing, hey-ya hey-ya
Wolf-father, at the door
You don't smile anymore
You're a drifter, shape-shifter
Let me see you run, hey-ya hey-ya
Holy light over the night
Oh, keep the spirit strong
Watch it grow, child of war
Oh, keep holdin' on

A wolf is running rapid in the streets of a quiet little town it's want for destruction is only due because of humans harming its territory but it's changed during the day into a human it disguises itself and acts innocent . But at night it's dangerous and willing to attack to whom ever passes by . Maiko is the poor girl who is cursed with this being . She comes across [ HUMAN 1 during a festival the festival of the great wolf protector . She is starting to fall for this human but isn't sure yet . Then she noticed HUNTERS 1 2 3 and 4 are wanting to kill her for money and finally she meets friends along the way but what will they do ?run and scream to find out she is a killer or befriend her?
THIS IS KIND OF A CLASSIC WEREWOLF RP MAIKO IS MINE

HUNTER 1
HUNTER 2
HUNTER 3 ALL HUNTER ARE ME I GUESS
HUNTER 4
THE CRUSH blackhood
FRIENDS. Nicole

Name
Personality
Sexuality (if your Maiko crush Maiko prefers girls... )-
Looks
Role
Theme song !

@Darky
@Scarwings
@Swiftheart

Leucos September 22nd, 2017 11:17 PM

Re: WOLF ( private )

2 Attachment(s)
Name Maiko chan
Age 18
Gender female
Personality TBRP
Looks
Role WOLF
Sexuality homosexual
Theme song ! Battle cry by Beth Crowley

Darky September 23rd, 2017 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 390456)
Name Maiko chan
Age 18
Gender female
Personality TBRP
Looks
Role WOLF
Sexuality homosexual
Theme song ! Battle cry by Beth Crowley

I'm using blackhood as her crush

Leucos September 23rd, 2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 390503)

I'm using blackhood as her crush

Ok

Darky September 23rd, 2017 12:42 PM

Boop

Leucos September 23rd, 2017 12:45 PM

STARTING BUT PEOPLE CAN JOIN IN

@Darky. ( seems your the only one who finds this interesting darky xD)

SacredMadness September 23rd, 2017 12:53 PM

@Hawkstar I have conquered laziness!
Name Nicole (Nick) Clone
Age 17
Gender female
Personality You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious person but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of guys as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a guy catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured gug but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more guy than girl and admits it freely, she is convinced that boys won't fall for a tomboy. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her face. In her free time she likes to create very detailed drawings of a variety of things, such as, wolves, dragons, cats etc. Even though she is 17 years her inner age is 5 years. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring person but can be merciless when need be.
Looks You know my charries
Role Friend
Sexuality Heterosexual
Theme song Outcast by Shinedown

Darky September 23rd, 2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 390628)
STARTING BUT PEOPLE CAN JOIN IN

@Darky. ( seems your the only one who finds this interesting darky xD)

A member of the gang is here

Leucos September 23rd, 2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarwings (Post 390636)
@Hawkstar I have conquered laziness!
Name Nicole (Nick) Clone
Age 17
Gender female
Personality You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious person but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of guys as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a guy catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured gug but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more guy than girl and admits it freely, she is convinced that boys won't fall for a tomboy. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her face. In her free time she likes to create very detailed drawings of a variety of things, such as, wolves, dragons, cats etc. Even though she is 17 years her inner age is 5 years. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring person but can be merciless when need be.
Looks You know my charries
Role Friend
Sexuality Heterosexual
Theme song Outcast by Shinedown

ACCEPTED!

Darky September 23rd, 2017 01:00 PM

Blackhood was sitting in her treehouse as she had called it home. It was where she had lived. She grabbed an apple she had bought as she began to eat it. She put her mask on as she had wacthed some tv.