Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   The Skill Game! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77096)

Wingnettle January 20th, 2024 11:18 AM

The Skill Game!

Event [#event]

Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
Dunecall walked out of the warriors' den slowly, enjoying the tepid sunlight of this leafbare fresh morning. He took a deep breath in, feeling the cold air feeling his lungs as he did so. Ah, he enjoyed these early times so much, even if they did no good to his old poor bones.
"Windclan, gather her' for something nice!" he meowed cheerfully after rasping a little bit, for the weather wasn't bound to ruin his good mood today. Nothing was, hopefully!

He hopped onto a little dirt hill so the other cats could see him better, then sat down on the frozen grass-covered earth to describe the game. "Come, come here! Kits, apprentices'n warriors. Elders, too, if they have enough patience or desire to do so." He wanted to engage his clan in a special activity because he loved games, but there was another reason for it, too.

Cowtuft's exile had been a hard hit for everyone, he knew that. He could feel the tension risin' from the cats each time the former medicine cat's name was brought up, it was obvious. And Lightningstorm, poor soul, was suffering more than everyone else. Good Starclan, things surely did have to change.

"Come, come." he beckoned them closer with his tail, looking at everyone with a warm smile. "Today I'm hosting a little event, a nice cozy game for everyone - and I repeat, everyone - who wishes to join in. It's easy, really." he was explaining, whiskers twitching in the meanwhile. "This is a talent competition. Show me your talent, and I'll be the judge of ya all."

"Might be anything, really. From a simple hunting stance, or a nest-crafting technique, to a special fighting move or anything else that you can imagine doing. Now take your time and get in a line so that I can watch every one of you. I'm ready, I say!" he beamed with a big smile that revealed a few missing teeth.
Rules!
Take your character and show me their talent! You can be as imaginative as you can, as long as it remains believable that a cat can do it.
You can even do a number in pair! Get collaborative on work on your own number!
Dunecall will reward your cat with a special bird that's not easy to find, especially during leafbare! Good luck!
You have 10 days from today to complete your number in as many posts as you'd like. After that, Dunecall will judge every piece based on how imaginative and how good the action is performed.

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @Dark @dino. @vellichor @wolfie @CollapsingStars @naiad @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Shade. @Rani @gs29513 @vampire @eris @peach @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @celeste @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Galaxy_ @Lillith @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Tomura Shigaraki @SpiritWolf_yt @MockingRabbit @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Cherry~ @Kaybug. @Caspian @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @KataroAndTheHeather @dragonwind @Spookez. @serendipity. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Leafy @The Doctor @Cornbread1233 @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Succpunk @silver. @FrostyGalaxy @Batt. @RavenzzGlow @Sleek @Theodore_510 @Shellwhisker @TheLostAmongTheStars @Micanomancy @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Cami @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @Wally Darling~ @Moon Shark @KittyKombat7860 @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @skeleton @KitKat10 @Airy @CrimsonOaks @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL

Desert Rain Frog January 20th, 2024 11:23 AM

Re: The Skill Game!

BadgerSnap And Dewsong Spawn.

Tiabirb January 20th, 2024 11:34 AM

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator

[Long-legged slender tortoiseshell and white she-cat, pale yellow eyes]

-------------------------------------

She had still been curled up warm in her nest, but Dunecall's voice woke her, and she lifted her head to peer sleepily out of the warrior's den. She shuddered and yawned, blinking the sleep from her eyes a she rose in a long, slow stretch, first forward, then back.

Padding from the den, Swiftfire smacked her lips as she approached Dunecall. Her interest was piqued by the competition, and it wasn't even a traditional sort of competition either. "You mean, be creative?" She paused, wondering what sort of...talent she had. Hunting, for certain. But that wasn't all that impressive, even to her. It was just a way of life.

Swiftfire twitched her whiskers, eyeing the camp, the ground, the leaves. An idea was forming, and she glanced at Dunecall, "I'll let someone else go first. I'm not quite ready yet." She chuckled and padded off to collect the very materials she needed for her creative contribution.

@Wingnettle

JellyMoons January 20th, 2024 11:42 AM

SPIDERKIT
dilute calico she-cat with blue eyes
@Wingnettle

Blue eyes snap open from the dark of the nursery, sparkling with mischief. Something nice?! Spiderkit wants something nice! Her tiny cream-and-gray body came scurrying across the snow, flinging fluffy bits of it everywhere. She was hardly big enough to tread through it, and every step struck her pawpads with the force of an icidle. "Eeep! Eeep! Eeep!" She squeaked with every icy step, "Coldcldcold!!"

When she finally reached the larger feline, Spiderkit nestled herself into the warrior's underbelly fur, face first at full speed. The warmth radiating off of Dunecall washed over her instantly like the sun. She began to purr, hardly listening to the last part of what he said. Something about talent? "What's a talent?" She piped up from underneath.

Shrew January 20th, 2024 12:01 PM

SparrowKit waddled over

MothCloud followed.

Mizu January 20th, 2024 07:07 PM

Snowkit's eyes sparkled in glee. She had the perfect idea! "Can I go first, Dunecall?" She asked as sweetly as she could, her tail tip twitching. "But I'll need Tinykit's help," she added. @Wingnettle @Red_Fang

19796 January 20th, 2024 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KitKat10 (Post 1538594)
Snowkit's eyes sparkled in glee. She had the perfect idea! "Can I go first, Dunecall?" She asked as sweetly as she could, her tail tip twitching. "But I'll need Tinykit's help," she added. @Wingnettle @Red_Fang

@Wingnettle

We wanna go first! TinyKit corrected

Mizu January 20th, 2024 07:36 PM

"Sorry, Tinykit. Like we agreed?" Snowkit winks at Tinykit. @Eveelution_2.0

19796 January 20th, 2024 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KitKat10 (Post 1538600)
"Sorry, Tinykit. Like we agreed?" Snowkit winks at Tinykit. @Eveelution_2.0

Okay! tinykit mewed just know that i am Great at skill games :heartbounce:

Mizu January 20th, 2024 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveelution_2.0 (Post 1538601)
Okay! tinykit mewed just know that i am Great at skill games :heartbounce:

"This will be fun..." Snowkit whispered. :heartbounce: :fire: