Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Moon Shadow Pack (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13847)

¤Insert_User_Name¤ January 19th, 2018 07:44 AM

Re: The Moon Shadow Pack

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 457897)

(It's fine!)
Tide nodded as she listened to Timber. "I've been good I guess."
She said. "A little bit bored."

"I'm kind of hoping the warriors can go and scavenge or something, so we can get to know the place around us better." He said, "I don't feel safe not knowing the territory around us. And it would be at least something fun to do."

Ariii January 19th, 2018 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 457924)
"I'm kind of hoping the warriors can go and scavenge or something, so we can get to know the place around us better." He said, "I don't feel safe not knowing the territory around us. And it would be at least something fun to do."

Tide nodded in agreement. "Yeah." She said. "And we could use some more food, too."

vellichor January 19th, 2018 03:25 PM

@Redwood Dragon

The alpha tipped his head thoughtfully. “I was planning on leading a scavenging patrol, since we’re obviously low on food.” His pale yellow gaze landed on the spot where the food-pile once was - good being anything edible the pack had salvaged in the wreckage.

Ariii January 19th, 2018 03:59 PM

Calli nodded. "Yeah." She said.
"We could do with some food."
(

@Aura

vellichor January 20th, 2018 09:49 PM

@¤Insert_User_Name¤ @Redwood Dragon @2018 Okapi

“Timber, Stephie, Calli. Come with me.” leaping to the camp exit, Fang briskly walked out, scanning the wreckage outside and where they could find food.

¤Insert_User_Name¤ January 20th, 2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 458994)

“Timber, Stephie, Calli. Come with me.” leaping to the camp exit, Fang briskly walked out, scanning the wreckage outside and where they could find food.

Timber smiled, getting up and stretching, then padding over to Fang. "So, where are we going first?" He asked, looking around at the wreckage while waiting for Stephie and Calli.

Rivergold January 21st, 2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 459036)
Timber smiled, getting up and stretching, then padding over to Fang. "So, where are we going first?" He asked, looking around at the wreckage while waiting for Stephie and Calli.

(OwO)

¤Insert_User_Name¤ January 21st, 2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 459042)
(OwO)

( Let me guess, the squirrel. XD )

Ariii January 21st, 2018 04:25 AM

Quote:

Calli followed him, and spun around slowly.
(Writers Block)

Mango January 21st, 2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Stephie gave a small smile trotting after Fang I will prove one day that I am to be she-Alpha...