Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   (SKC)Batfrost Plot (don't have ideas) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10634)

Mayflower September 7th, 2017 07:53 PM

(SKC)Batfrost Plot (don't have ideas)

◍◍◍◍◍
Batfrost's Page
◍◍◍◍◍
It was a peaceful day in the nursery when Batkit was born. It was him and his two sisters, born to a wonderful mother yet a not so great father. As they grew up, Batkit was very closed, reserved, curious, while his sisters were outgoing and kind.
They made friends.
He did not.

◍◍◍◍◍

Finally, Batkit and his sisters were apprentices. His sisters focused on making new friends, but him? All Batpaw cared about was becoming deputy. Well, that was all until he met her.

◍◍◍◍◍

She was beautiful. She was kind.
She needed to be his.
Ever since he first laid eyes on that she cat, he knew she had to be his mate. He had fallen in love in a matter of seconds. His focus went from training to pursuing her and dreaming about their future family.

◍◍◍◍◍

Finally, after a long long apprenticeship, Batpaw is Batfrost. He is closed off to everyone but his love and his family. He needed the cat he was in love with. He would do anything for her.

And he proved that.

The love of his life had taken a mate. That mate was rude to her, bullied her, abused her. Batfrost wanted revenge. So he killed him.

◍◍◍◍◍

Finally, Batfrost had his love. She fled to him when her mate died and he replaced the victim. Now was the time to secure his legacy. He took another mate, one he didn't love but who was strong and beautiful, and she had his kits. He also had kits with his love.

He had a family. One that would thrive.
His mission had succeeded.
◍◍◍◍◍

Holy crap I had so much fun writing this.

Love Interest- Batfrost will obsess over this character and eventually kill her mate and become her mate. MUST BE FEMALE
Parents- Mother and Father, only the mother has to be alive. The mother is a gentle caring soul, but the father is aligned with the dark forest and influences Bat's choice to kill LI's mate. AT LEAST ONE MUST LOOK LIKE BATFROST
Sisters- Only two. Batfrost will protect them to the end and be harsh on their mates. MUST LOOK LIKE BATFROST OR THE PARENTS
Mate 2- Bat doesn't love her, though will have kits with her. Must be a strong warrior and a beautiful cat.
LI's mate- Should be arrogant and rude. Bullies and abuses LI. WILL DIE
Kits- Two litters, will make a future finder.

With Link:
Name/Link:
RP Sample:
Role:
Other:

Without Link:
Name:
Role:
RP Sample:
Other:

Thanks for applying!
◍◍◍◍◍

Tigress September 7th, 2017 10:47 PM

Re: (SKC)Batfrost Plot (don't have ideas)

Name: Acornkit/paw/fall

Appearance: Here~

Personality: Friendly|loves nature|loves attention|has a big ego|trys to live up to her ideal self

Role: sister

Rp sample: I was just going to copy this and paste it but it was too hard XD

Other: nope

Mayflower September 8th, 2017 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigress (Post 379748)
Name: Acornkit/paw/fall

Appearance: Here~

Personality: Friendly|loves nature|loves attention|has a big ego|trys to live up to her ideal self

Role: sister

Rp sample: I was just going to copy this and paste it but it was too hard XD

Other: nope

I like Acornkit, but Batty is an oriental shorthair. They don't look alike at all. I'll wait and depending on the parents we can go from there.

wickedvirtues September 8th, 2017 07:28 AM

@Milky Way
I gotta run to the store so huge WIP!

Name: Sablekit / paw / shadow
Appearance: https://usyaka.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/mg_4878.jpg
Personality: Quiet, prefers the shadows/background, mysterious, hard-working.
Role: Sister
RP Sample:
Quote:

"Yes, in fact you have." Caracalspirit laughed, affection in her tone. Her tail flicked softly, and her ears were pricked and she nuzzled her mate with amusement. She smiled up at him, her tail swaying softly. The soft morning sun warmed her tan fur, and she purred happily. There was nowhere she'd rather be, this was a perfect little situation. She knew some cats were envious of their relationship, while some were sickened by their affections. She ignored both those groups, choosing to just let both of them be themselves. Caracalspirit had never been one to let others get to her. She chose to keep her head up and brush off insults. Hawkfeather was her ideal mate. He was humorous, and sweet, and affectionate. The perfect mix of everything. Owlsparks and Firesparks, she found their matching prefixes perfect, were probably off with each other somewhere. When the two young warriors were awkward and crushing, they were mates already. They had more experience, but Caracalspirit didn't mind. "Not today, Hawky" she mewed, she'd come up with the little nickname recently. "You have me" she laughed, mimicking his romantic tone.
Other: Nah

Tigress September 8th, 2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 379801)
I like Acornkit, but Batty is an oriental shorthair. They don't look alike at all. I'll wait and depending on the parents we can go from there.

Ok

Lawlipop September 8th, 2017 05:35 PM

I would love to use my kitty Ravensong, but she is already grown :c unless you don't care for the age difference?

Mayflower September 8th, 2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlipop (Post 380102)
I would love to use my kitty Ravensong, but she is already grown :c unless you don't care for the age difference?

What do you want to apply her for?

BEAR. September 8th, 2017 09:55 PM

Moved to correct category.

Mayflower September 8th, 2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 380376)
Moved to correct category.

Thank you!

Mayflower September 9th, 2017 12:18 PM

Bumpp