Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Just Chatting (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10935)

Socks September 16th, 2017 11:57 PM

Just Chatting

Well, we're just gonna chat here. Talk about anything.

I'm gonna start by saying the reason I left for a few months a little while ago and why I suddenly just came back into the community. A lot is for very personal reasons but I'm gonna explain some stuff.
I started to, kinda, move away from reality and I couldn't really handle things. I deleted all my social media or just left from it. It's hard for me to really remember those times, it's all just a blur now. All I really remember is a lot of sleeping and trying to be alone.
I still can't do social media but I came back here because I figured if I didn't try to communicate then it wouldn't be good and I've really found joy here!

Another topic,,, School is so weird, I'm at a different school than previous years but it's all the same to me, and it's already going by SOO fast. I have hard advanced classes and I get like no homework and it shocks me. I auditioned for both the plays + signed up crew, the parts are coming out Monday so that's cool. I need to earn 10 thespian points and memorize/recite 12 lines of Shakespeare to officially be a national thespian, and that leads into drama club.
I have a neon kick-ball mixer coming up and every Saturday starting on the 23rd I go in at 10 pacific time to work for like the whole day, and drama club meetings are every other Tuesday. Wow... I've only been in school a week...

Gusty September 17th, 2017 12:54 PM

Re: Just Chatting

[FONT="Book Antiqua"] @Socks

I've just started school for about a week too, but unlike you, I get a lot of homework. ;-; very tedious. I sleep past midnight already and the school year's just begun...

good luck in your plays/drama club memorization. Personally, I'm not really into acting (participated in a play two years ago and didn't enjoy it much), I'm more of a science sort of person.

Clover September 17th, 2017 01:10 PM

it's ALREADY MIDTERMS for me! friday was the middle of the quarter, and i'm like, you guys are LUCKY!

Socks September 17th, 2017 01:17 PM

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 386473)
@Socks

I've just started school for about a week too, but unlike you, I get a lot of homework. ;-; very tedious. I sleep past midnight already and the school year's just begun...

good luck in your plays/drama club memorization. Personally, I'm not really into acting (participated in a play two years ago and didn't enjoy it much), I'm more of a science sort of person.

I used to love science, I wanted to be a biologist but something happened that I don't really remember but now I'm all about acting and stuff. Sometimes its really fun but sometimes it can be stressful.

Socks September 17th, 2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover (Post 386503)
it's ALREADY MIDTERMS for me! friday was the middle of the quarter, and i'm like, you guys are LUCKY!

Oh, wow.

Nomad September 17th, 2017 01:22 PM

Ello moto

Mango September 17th, 2017 04:18 PM

Tomorrow starts my third week of school.

Gusty September 17th, 2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socks (Post 386526)

I used to love science, I wanted to be a biologist but something happened that I don't really remember but now I'm all about acting and stuff. Sometimes its really fun but sometimes it can be stressful.

haha yeah, I remember how stressful acting was. I never liked getting in front of everybody reciting my lines -w- I don't think I'm ever going to act again, but I do plan on painting sets for the upcoming high school plays.

Socks September 17th, 2017 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 387308)
haha yeah, I remember how stressful acting was. I never liked getting in front of everybody reciting my lines -w- I don't think I'm ever going to act again, but I do plan on painting sets for the upcoming high school plays.

When auditioning I had a freak out on stage because my hands are naturally really shakey and I looked away from the script to deliver a line and I couldn't find my place again :/

Undercover September 18th, 2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 386866)
Tomorrow starts my third week of school.

I feel like it's normal to start on Monday, but my school started on a Wednesday. I think it's my fifth week.