Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Herondive Hollow (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81)

Poprock March 25th, 2024 01:17 PM

Re: Herondive Hollow

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"I- I didn't...!" The apprentice stuttered, not prepared for Nightwolf's words. Was that what he smelled like now? Fear?? Goopypaw gulped. Perhaps that was... better than simply smelling bad?? Wait, no. It's worse. Oh geez how stupid could he be!! Marking the borders with fear scent would no doubt end up with more cats getting hurt.

"I'm s-so sorry!!" He squeaked, dipping his head to both warriors. "I'm just... um... well im still upset about what happened here I g-guess. My mentor was O-ospreysplash." His voice trailed off, trying to force the fear out of his mind. He couldn't dwell on her right now.

After a moment, Goopypaw tried remarking the borders again. He hoped they no longer smelled like fear, but like determination. To make sure no one else he cared about was harmed again.
@Ladiebugg @Lewolfers

Lewolfers March 25th, 2024 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poprock (Post 1571238)
Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"I- I didn't...!" The apprentice stuttered, not prepared for Nightwolf's words. Was that what he smelled like now? Fear?? Goopypaw gulped. Perhaps that was... better than simply smelling bad?? Wait, no. It's worse. Oh geez how stupid could he be!! Marking the borders with fear scent would no doubt end up with more cats getting hurt.

"I'm s-so sorry!!" He squeaked, dipping his head to both warriors. "I'm just... um... well im still upset about what happened here I g-guess. My mentor was O-ospreysplash." His voice trailed off, trying to force the fear out of his mind. He couldn't dwell on her right now.

After a moment, Goopypaw tried remarking the borders again. He hoped they no longer smelled like fear, but like determination. To make sure no one else he cared about was harmed again.
@Ladiebugg @Lewolfers

NightWolf walked up to Guppypaw, the young cat wasnt prepared for such loss so early, he isnt his mentor but he hopes he can ease his burden a little.

"There is nothing wrong with grieving those you have lost, there is nothing wrong with fearing death, but do not let fear enslave your heart, take the courage of those you have lost and let them guide you, our warrior ancestors look upon us with pride, we are shadowclan warriors, the best warriors in all the clans, we cause fear to the other clans not the other way around," he tells him with a gentle touch of his tail on the young cats shoulder

"Remember your ancestors young apprentice, see their eyes glow brightly in the dark for the darkness is our ally, and train hard, train your body and mind to one day be worthy of standing amongst them in the stars, do not forget Guppypaw, we will have our vengeance, so as you remark the boundary, dont mark a warning, mark a challenge, a challenge to all who think they are our betters, for the day will come when our claws will show them the truth of who is the strongest of all," he tells him and continues on to check the rest of the next tree to check the marking

@Poprock @Ladiebugg

Ladiebugg March 25th, 2024 04:47 PM

BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

13 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan Warrior

Purrks: Lyrebirds Lullaby

___

@Lewolfers - NightWolf | @Poprock - GoopyPaw

___

BeetleJuice glanced at the apprentice. Why was he letting grief bother him so much? Cats die all the time. It's how life is.

Nevermind that. BeetleJuice padded along, marking the border as they go.

Poprock March 31st, 2024 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewolfers (Post 1571256)
NightWolf walked up to Guppypaw, the young cat wasnt prepared for such loss so early, he isnt his mentor but he hopes he can ease his burden a little.

"There is nothing wrong with grieving those you have lost, there is nothing wrong with fearing death, but do not let fear enslave your heart, take the courage of those you have lost and let them guide you, our warrior ancestors look upon us with pride, we are shadowclan warriors, the best warriors in all the clans, we cause fear to the other clans not the other way around," he tells him with a gentle touch of his tail on the young cats shoulder

"Remember your ancestors young apprentice, see their eyes glow brightly in the dark for the darkness is our ally, and train hard, train your body and mind to one day be worthy of standing amongst them in the stars, do not forget Guppypaw, we will have our vengeance, so as you remark the boundary, dont mark a warning, mark a challenge, a challenge to all who think they are our betters, for the day will come when our claws will show them the truth of who is the strongest of all," he tells him and continues on to check the rest of the next tree to check the marking

@Poprock @Ladiebugg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladiebugg (Post 1571294)
BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

13 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan Warrior

Purrks: Lyrebirds Lullaby

___

@Lewolfers - NightWolf | @Poprock - GoopyPaw

___

BeetleJuice glanced at the apprentice. Why was he letting grief bother him so much? Cats die all the time. It's how life is.

Nevermind that. BeetleJuice padded along, marking the border as they go.

Goopypaw nodded, ready to go home. His section had been marked.

ellie April 6th, 2024 10:45 PM

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues fixated on the pretty white splotched silver tom as he pranced cautiously towards the flitting Robin, soft paws padding closer and closer as the herbalist watched in awe, the freckled oriental shaped feline’s heart pitter pattered in anticipation of inevitable flight that didn’t happen as the bird simply watched with a hint of primal fear that was smothered by tentative curiosity, ”I-I…” Mossfreckle started and stopped as Fogwatcher asked him if he had ever seen anything like that - he was at a loss of words so he walked over to the tom and nuzzled his neck a tad before he spoke again, ”that was amazing, truly amazing. I love birds… erm… alive birds that is…” his usually controlled tones taking on a hint of naïveté and lightness he often kept tucked away for the select few he warranted tentative trust to. Stepping back and shaking the blush from his angular head Mossfreckle smiled softly and got back to the task at paw, ”So, first things first we are looking for Oak leaves and Yarrow. Oak Leaves are well Oak Leaves, they are dried five pointed leaves and yarrow is a tall, leafy stemmed plant with flat-topped, dome-shaped clusters of white flowers with yellow centers. Yarrow is technically out of season but hopefully we can find some that dried and preserved in the freeze that’s now thawing,” his flustered tones where no longer such as he settled comfortably back into his rank as medicine cat apprentice… Shadowclan always came first… even if this moment was making him a little fuzzy and light, ”As I said before we left, both of those herbs are in low stock… it’s worrying to me… so I appreciate you coming to help, you are good company Foggy,” the freckled feline purred as he flicked his tail to let Fogwatcher know to follow him - Mossfreckle had never been one to trust blindly but he assessed those around him critically and those who he found no excessive fault with gained his cautious and conditional trust. Something was different with Fogwatcher, however… the freckled herbalist could not place his paw on what exactly the feeling of fluttering in his gut was but it was nice, the blush rising to his angular cheeks warmed his face as he padded closer to the Tundercaln boarder in search of Oak Leaves and any dried Yarrow that may haw survived the harsh leave bare weather, star splotched and freckled face averted from the pretty top as mossy hues fixed on the pine needled path that stretched out before them as the light flitted through the tall pine canopy and spattered the earth below their paws with golden drops of sunlight… focus, focus, focus, focus… became an incantation against the intoxicating, flitting, bright demeanour of the tom bouncing along by his side - even with his starry mind reeling and latching onto the task at hand Mossfreckle couldn’t help but glance periodically at the pretty tom in the peripheral of his brightened mossy hues… something about this toms presence made him feel safe and listened too, valid even in his slightly panicked state as he glanced from underbrush to underbrush in search of any yarrow he could reasonably take back and place amongst their stockades… he felt loved - valued and appreciated- and he wasn’t too sure why… yet

{ @SuspiciousMindz ~ Foggy }
[ I hope this brightens your day even though it’s kind of a mess my beloved ]

SuspiciousMindz April 9th, 2024 10:22 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=49944
[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

The praise was heart-warming. Almost too much for the splotched warrior to contain the blush that was rising in his cheeks and ears. He'd clear his throat, attempting to excuse the heated tone that would escape him as he spoke. "I like all the animals around here. Sure, they're tasty, but observing them is also so nice. They're starting to trust me, I think."

Mossy was already moving on to the actual goal of this patrol. Fogwatcher was guilty of momentarily forgetting the reason they were out here. Being around the medicine cat was more distracting than he anticipated. He'd have to work on that! Not being distracted! He couldn't show off all his tricks on the first outing together!

He'd listen to the description then set off, sniffing -- like he knew what yarrow was -- and looking around for the herb. His pawsteps were light and almost held a skip to them, much different from the normal warrior you'd come across. Part of the skippy walk he did was the lack of focus he had to do other things. It occupied his brain a little to think about not tripping and falling over his own paws while he searched, but it didn't stop the glances he'd steal in Mossfreckle's direction.

Speaking of that lack of focus, Fogwatcher was easily distracted by a patch of violet-colored flowers. These weren't the harmful ones that he learned during the event. These had a sweet scent to them and dangled off long stems. The warrior's eyes brightened with an idea. He stopped by the patch and nipped the stems of a couple of them, praying that Mossfreckle didn't notice him stopping to do this. Then the warrior would quickly bound towards the medicine cat, a boquet of violet flowers hanging from his mouth. He wasn't sure what was driving him to do this, but he didn't care. So far, Mossy didn't judge him!

"Heyfh-!" Fogwatcher would call, approaching the other with mischievous eyes. He wouldn't give Mossy a chance to process as he gently set the flowers atop his head and slightly into his fur. One would fumble but get caught in the fur around his ear, being held there to highlight his angled face just perfectly. "I got those for ya!" He'd muse with his tail waving high in the air behind him.

Now, with that waving tail. If either one of them would look just past that and focus on the territory, they might've seen the patch of yarrow that Fogwatcher passed to bring Mossy the flowers.

@ellie - Mossfreckle

ChaosBringer. April 10th, 2024 08:57 AM

Stagskull

The Shadowclan molly walked to Herondive Hollow with her patrol, letting her scent cover the plants and trees around them. This was Shadowclan territory! No one would take it from them. "Keep your ears and eyes sharp. Thunderclan could be lurking." Stagskull advised her patrol as they walked on.
@Frozen Reign @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

Forgetfulshape April 10th, 2024 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. (Post 1577488)
Stagskull

The Shadowclan molly walked to Herondive Hollow with her patrol, letting her scent cover the plants and trees around them. This was Shadowclan territory! No one would take it from them. "Keep your ears and eyes sharp. Thunderclan could be lurking." Stagskull advised her patrol as they walked on.

Shadowflame nodded and was cautious as she looked around.

Frozen Reign April 10th, 2024 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. (Post 1577488)
Stagskull

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=49217

~Flamegaze~
She/her
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue | Active
-------------------
Flamegaze nodded as they set off into the forest. when they came to the border, she marked her scent and moved on with her patrol. Her gaze turned to the thunderclan side of the border at Stagskull's advice. she wrinkled her nose at the stench. she kept alert, not showing any signs of nervousness, even though she knew tensions were high between the clans.

ChaosBringer. April 11th, 2024 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubehadtomakeanotherone (Post 1577515)
Shadowflame nodded and was cautious as she looked around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frozen Reign (Post 1577606)

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=49217

~Flamegaze~
She/her
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue | Active
-------------------
Flamegaze nodded as they set off into the forest. when they came to the border, she marked her scent and moved on with her patrol. Her gaze turned to the thunderclan side of the border at Stagskull's advice. she wrinkled her nose at the stench. she kept alert, not showing any signs of nervousness, even though she knew tensions were high between the clans.

Stagskull

Stagskull glanced at her patrolmates as they followed her advice, her paws lightly touching the ground as she walked. Her eyes traveled along the invisible line of the border, her mouth opening to let in the scents of the territory.

(If they don't find anything, I'll be taking the patrol back!)