Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   WELCOME ALL! To the best game there is! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14212)

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 04:40 PM

WELCOME ALL! To the best game there is!

Howdy!! Names Sano Flyer and I’m as you know a member of a little order called madness!! Jk those guys died long ago I’m actually a member of Broken a new version of madness!
Anyway I’m here to bring in a whole new game! Once created by madness now upgraded by us! What is it? Well I can’t tell y’all until you join!
As your protecter I play a huge part in this game and very excited to show you but we must wait until at least 3 people join!
How you join you may be asking well, simply just say I’m in! That’s all there is! No name, no age no nothing just a simple I’m in will be enough for good ol me.
Anyway .. oh! *pulls out some papers* do sign here just in case you get hurt my friend we tend to play a little rough! So you happen to get hurt or maybe I don’t know die. This paper here will say it’s okay! Since you did join in your own free will.
Anyway come on in! Don’t be shy! We’re kind people so no need to be scared for our first annual games of madness!!

( just simply say I’m in to join details will be put out soon once enough peeps have joined if any questions or anything else simply pm me or vm me good luck trust me you’re going to need it. )

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 05:02 PM

Re: WELCOME ALL! To the best game there is!

Bumps :3

Liekki February 2nd, 2018 05:14 PM

*Signs the random paper without reading it* Woooh I'm in! @Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 463887)
*Signs the random paper without reading it* Woooh I'm in! @Broken Madness

Yay!! One has joined two more to go!! Good luck my friend :3

Silvershadow February 2nd, 2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 463862)
Howdy!! Names Sano Flyer and I’m as you know a member of a little order called madness!! Jk those guys died long ago I’m actually a member of Broken a new version of madness!
Anyway I’m here to bring in a whole new game! Once created by madness now upgraded by us! What is it? Well I can’t tell y’all until you join!
As your protecter I play a huge part in this game and very excited to show you but we must wait until at least 3 people join!
How you join you may be asking well, simply just say I’m in! That’s all there is! No name, no age no nothing just a simple I’m in will be enough for good ol me.
Anyway .. oh! *pulls out some papers* do sign here just in case you get hurt my friend we tend to play a little rough! So you happen to get hurt or maybe I don’t know die. This paper here will say it’s okay! Since you did join in your own free will.
Anyway come on in! Don’t be shy! We’re kind people so no need to be scared for our first annual games of madness!!

( just simply say I’m in to join details will be put out soon once enough peeps have joined if any questions or anything else simply pm me or vm me good luck trust me you’re going to need it. )

*Looks at the paper without reading anything and signs* I'm in

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow (Post 463895)
*Looks at the paper without reading anything and signs* I'm in

Yay!! One more peep to go! Good luck my friend and I hope to god you are shown mercy :3

Silvershadow February 2nd, 2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 463896)
Yay!! One more peep to go! Good luck my friend and I hope to god you are shown mercy :3

I don't show mercy.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow (Post 463898)
I don't show mercy.

Good! That’s exactly what we need because we sure in hell ain’t going to show you mercy!! :3 I’m excited to see how you come out my friend!

Liekki February 2nd, 2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 463900)
Good! That’s exactly what we need because we sure in hell ain’t going to show you mercy!! :3 I’m excited to see how you come out my friend!

@.@ *Is slightly creeped out*

fresh February 2nd, 2018 05:42 PM

ooo contracts
*signs*

Silvershadow February 2nd, 2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 463900)

Good :)

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue jellie (Post 463905)
ooo contracts
*signs*

Ohhhh!!! That is enough for now time for the big game!! Everyone get ready!!

Silvershadow February 2nd, 2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 463915)
Ohhhh!!! That is enough for now time for the big game!! Everyone get ready!!

Rubs hands together mischievously and grins like a madman* Yeeeeeesssssssss

wren February 2nd, 2018 06:26 PM

In
This is so odd for me since it isn’t private XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 463923)
In
This is so odd for me since it isn’t private XD

Don’t worry my friend!! We’re all mad here! :3

CreatureOfHabit February 2nd, 2018 06:37 PM

Okay.. I've seen enough TV to know that this could pose a risk, but I'm not going back on the fact that I've said fantasy is better than reality.. so.. here goes.. *presses start button watching through closed fingers*

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 06:52 PM

Yay!! A total of five peeps have joined us that means we get to tell you the game! Yay! I hope y’all excited because I am! Especially my brothers and sister!! Come on in... oh! They seem to be shy, time to shine some light on them! Let me just *clicks something* there we go!!

Almost immediately three cages were seen each with someone inside, one a handsome man with onyx hair and mixed colored eyes one blue the other red, he looked like hell and almost immediately stands up see y’all “ run now! Don’t-“ almost immediately a masked man shocks the man a bit, this man was wearing a wolf like mask and bows to y’all as the other two were shown in the cages in the middle was a cute guy with many scars and had a fox scar on his shoulder. He was covering his ears pretty desperately, his sun colored hair now dirty with dry blood most likely his own. Beside this one was a other handsome man with white hair now very dirty with dry blood and other things. He jumps a bit hearing the pained cry of his brother and he looks away not even showing his eyes as two more masked people come out, each in a suit however one was male and the other female. The new male was wearing a fox like mask and the female was wearing a hawk mask, each bowed as Sano spoke again “ sorry about them! These little rats are the old generation maybe y’all heard of them you know Sasuke, Naruto and winter well great news they are joining y’all!! In a game you can’t get out now! Y’all signed a contract of your soul! “ he says smiling darkly as he begins to put his glass dragon mask with no eyes, he laughs loudly “ the game of death! Mistrust and utter chaos! Here you will suffer you not trust anyone! Because a total of two of y’all are actually killers!! Yay!!” He Says happily as he begins to step forward “ you have a whole building to yourself for this round of course will be in a school building don’t worry, food and other supplies is provided! So please relax- what am I saying go crazy! Start some drama! Cheat do whatever you want to do of course I would try to be in everyone’s good side because one of y’all is a cold blooded killer. But they can’t touch you... but we can! Yes only the killer can tell us if they want maybe you-“ points at @Celestial “ or you!” Points at @Silvershadow “ so please do whatever you want oh! Don’t worry y’all will have some chance of survival let’s see.. around 12 of each night you can gather around of course with one of us, to judge others and find out who’s the killer but if you guess wrong the one you choose can punish the one who chose them first with a game of dice! As you can tell no normal dice either these dice have a picture of one of the five senses, if it lands on one you lose that sense. Isn’t that excited?! No rules well except for the killer which is simply don’t get caught! Oh... never mind you can fall in love with us if you want you’re going to die either way! So step forward no turning back now! Since y’all already signed the contract! Come on in.. step into Hell itself we’ll always be around to talk or just some advice! We don’t care! For this round only Naruto will be here! The next one Sasuke, than winter than lastly.. no let’s keep him a surprise for now. Jump in! Just have some fun! Because we sure are! “

He steps to the side showing a mysterious door which will open to a high school somewhere hidden from others. He laughs softly “ have fun <3 “ He Says darkly

( I will pm the killers as soon as your peeps jump in! As soon as you are In just describe your peep a bit or whatever you want to do! My peep will be In shortly so have fun!! Any questions just ask me!! )

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd (Post 463933)
Okay.. I've seen enough TV to know that this could pose a risk, but I'm not going back on the fact that I've said fantasy is better than reality.. so.. here goes.. *presses start button watching through closed fingers*

It has begun just jump in! :3

Liekki February 2nd, 2018 07:07 PM

Lyra gaped at the people as she tried to soak in all the information. She blinked as the words filtered through her head. Killer. Soul. Contract. Why, oh why did I sign the contract? I didn't even read it! Stupid, stupid, stupid. But I guess all I can do now is survive... She glanced suspiciously at the other people and scooted away from them inconspicuously. She ran her hair through her short blonde hair and her hazel eyes flicked around the area. Lyra shifted uncomfortably and tried to remember what the people had said. Something about a killer... and it was one of them. She could hardly believe she had signed away her soul, and had no idea what any of this meant to her. Was she going to die? Lyra bit her lip and waited for someone to say something.

:blue: February 2nd, 2018 08:21 PM

(( i’m supposing i’m too late ? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 2nd, 2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 463967)
(( i’m supposing i’m too late ? ))

Nope! I already counted you in my friend so just pop right in! :3

wren February 2nd, 2018 08:31 PM

Nancy’s eyes flared with some hidden hatred and she stepped through the door seemingly in phased by the transition. She stepped into the squeaky clean halls of the schools freshly polished attire. Ew. she simply kept walking- there was really no point. Besides if somebody wNtecto kill her she would let them. If killer was dead her job was done- even if he wasn’t killed by her. He was off this earth so technically she was ok. Unless he was still out there somehow. But that was unlikely. She leapt down the flight of stairs ignoring the aching loneliness that the whole school held. It lacked the jocks, the cheerleaders, the nerds, the extras and finally the populars- it was a lonely building not filled by drama. The kind she liked. It was so perfect with nobody in it

:blue: February 2nd, 2018 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 463968)
Nope! I already counted you in my friend so just pop right in! :3

(( ah, okay, however, i feel like i should warn you i feel like crap so i can’t really motivate myself to write a bunch ))

Tord’s hands were wrapped around him, silver eyes glancing back and forth, fear visible in their pools. He didn’t recall how he might of gotten here. He didn’t sign anything, and he hadn’t really talked to anyone in ages. Why was he suddenly in...whatever this was? He was scared, if that wasn’t obvious already. Was there a point in arguing to try and get out? He’d just get mocked anyways. Still, he needed to find out how he got there. Toning out the voices around him, he quietly stared in the distance, unsure of what was awaiting him.

NightWarrior4Life February 3rd, 2018 08:23 AM

*sounds creepy and death and Saw like* I'm in!

Wolvesregion February 3rd, 2018 08:29 AM

im in too!

Twilight01 February 3rd, 2018 08:29 AM

Can I join?!

CreatureOfHabit February 3rd, 2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 463943)
It has begun just jump in! :3

I.. signed over my soul.. I... *you could almost scream at yourself. You had always envied your brother for his knowledge on tech, and now.. the one time you wanted to try too, this happened.* *You didn't know how to react, but you were glad to appear as your profile, instead of your actual appearance.* *You turned to see the other players who had joined*

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 3rd, 2018 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 464152)
Can I join?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 464143)
*sounds creepy and death and Saw like* I'm in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty (Post 464149)
im in too!

Y’all can join!! Jump right in the match has started!

Liekki February 3rd, 2018 11:03 AM

Clenching her teeth, Lyra stepped into the school hallway. She looked around to the others, hoping desperately that someone would come with her. She had always hated being alone, but she knew that these were special circumstances. "Any of us could be the killer... better watch out, Lyra," she whispered. She continued walking, glancing at the lockers lit in the dim lights above her. She felt a shiver go down her spine as she trailed her fingers along the wall, feeling every groove under her fingertips. To take her mind off of everything, she began to count in her head. One. Lyra could hear the quiet voices fading behind her. Two. She looked ahead as she traveled down the dark hallway. Three. She had decided by now not to go in any classrooms, it would be too hard to escape, and she would be easy to corner. Four. She leaned against a wall, feeling dizzy. Five. Lyra slid down until she was sitting on the floor and her eyes stared in front of her, unfocused and scared.

NightWarrior4Life February 3rd, 2018 11:05 AM

Scarlett felt sick as she watched the people in the cages. She walked through the door with everyone else and ended in a gloomy looking high school. People were already running off exploring and looking for supplies. Scarlett just wanted to find a friend she could stick with. Safety in numbers was her survival motto. And now she hoped more than ever that it actually worked.

Eric didn't feel afraid at all, just ready to face whatever was out there. He also accepted the fact that he could die at any moment. With that in mind, he set off and looked for some food and somewhere safe he could sleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 3rd, 2018 11:22 AM

Here comes Naruto!)
Sano begins to roughly push Naruto though the door, he almost immediately he begins to stand up and look behind him and around him. He wore torn up clothing and was bleeding a bit from a wound given to him before all this started. He begins to quickly act, taking off his shirt showing a bit of muscle but mostly his bones were showing a bit. Starvation was normal for him so he was used to it, he began to tear his shirt apart a bit and wrap around the wound which was on his arm. After it was tight enough he looks back glaring at Sano as he speaks up “ You are monsters. Killer at least had the guts to fight us not this” Sano laughs softly “ yah that’s what he said to” He say as the door disappears for Naruto who begins to look around. His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at the stairs, “ to live I gotta stay away “ he says as he begins to walk upstairs looking for some kind of room hidden from everyone.

wren February 3rd, 2018 11:25 AM

@Broken Madness

Nancy stood in his path arms crossed over her chest. “What part do you have in this?” she asked her eyebrow raising and all amusement drained from her expression. Her foot was tapping expectantly against the floor her ginger hair flowing over her shoulder is a messy wave. She wanted to scoop, even if he didn’t have anything she could use him just as well. Her arms crossed over her chest and she cocked her head to the side. “Come on now, speak up”

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 3rd, 2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 464259)
@Broken Madness

Nancy stood in his path arms crossed over her chest. “What part do you have in this?” she asked her eyebrow raising and all amusement drained from her expression. Her foot was tapping expectantly against the floor her ginger hair flowing over her shoulder is a messy wave

He jumps a bit seeing her and laughs softly “ Nancy. Nice to see you again after... that. Anyway I have no part of this. Just a rat for their games. “ he says calmly “ ... they have killer. He’s alive and he’s suffering like us.. I won’t say when he’s coming but if you want to kill him I suggest you stay alive.” He Says calmly as he looks at her with cold blue eyes. “ ... the rest are dead. Rose was killed, everyone else has been killed.... except for the lovers. “ he says calmly as he looks at her with glowing eyes. “ I don’t have a part here but I do have information... a fox knows all after all right... but I know you won’t forgive me for... that. So I’m hoping for death... I know what they are planning.... I would rather die than suffer though that.” He says coldly as he begins to look at her. “ ..... if it helps ... the hawk has been ... watching you. She’s been asking me about you. I tried to keep ... that day a secret from her so don’t worry... I don’t believe she knows. .... anything else?”

wren February 3rd, 2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 464264)
He jumps a bit seeing her and laughs softly “ Nancy. Nice to see you again after... that. Anyway I have no part of this. Just a rat for their games. “ he says calmly “ ... they have killer. He’s alive and he’s suffering like us.. I won’t say when he’s coming but if you want to kill him I suggest you stay alive.” He Says calmly as he looks at her with cold blue eyes. “ ... the rest are dead. Rose was killed, everyone else has been killed.... except for the lovers. “ he says calmly as he looks at her with glowing eyes. “ I don’t have a part here but I do have information... a fox knows all after all right... but I know you won’t forgive me for... that. So I’m hoping for death... I know what they are planning.... I would rather die than suffer though that.” He says coldly as he begins to look at her. “ ..... if it helps ... the hawk has been ... watching you. She’s been asking me about you. I tried to keep ... that day a secret from her so don’t worry... I don’t believe she knows. .... anything else?”

Nancy didn’t look amused. She rubbed the side of her temple. “Right. A madness trickster doesn’t have any part to any of this?” she remarked doubtfully before turning and walking up the stairs. “Come” she said
Turning and walking up the stairs until she reached the chemical lab. She opened the door and stepped in revealing a pile of food supplies on one of the tables. “The falcon? Her? Isn’t she doing this to us... humans shouldn’t be treated this way and if she’s part of it I want nothing to do with it” she said with a grunt. Her mind going back to the first day they met in the forest. Her eyes flickered some emotion. “Tell me, does sorry ever cut anything? It is simply a short coming in life. Sorry. Is a set back” she said stiffening up. She knew what he meant but she refused to accept it whatsoever.

Liekki February 3rd, 2018 11:42 AM

Lyra heard bits of conversation coming from around the bend of the hall and she froze. Apparently another doomed soul had entered this twisted game. She pulled herself off the floor and headed in the opposite direction from where the voices were. She weighed the pros and cons of having a partner in this game. They could be a murderer. But then again, no one would be there to tell me if a murderer was coming. I mean, how am I supposed to sleep when I could be killed any minute? My main goal is survival... but that seems like a tall order at this point. She let out and noise of frustration and cried out, "you said supplied was included! So where's my supplies? My weapon to defend myself? My food so I can die with dignity and not starve? Water so I don't shrivel up into a raisin? Jesus Christ, is anyone listening to me?" She took a deep breath and scolded herself. Great, Lyra. You just got yourself killed. So much for stealth. She jogged down the hall, glancing at the dark rooms and hoping no one would spring out of them and kill her. She felt nauseous and knew that even if she did get food, she wouldn't be able to eat it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 3rd, 2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 464272)

Nancy didn’t look amused. She rubbed the side of her temple. “Right. A madness trickster doesn’t have any part to any of this?” she remarked doubtfully before turning and walking up the stairs. “Come” she said
Turning and walking up the stairs until she reached the chemical lab. She opened the door and stepped in revealing a pile of food supplies on one of the tables. “The falcon? Her? Isn’t she doing this to us... humans shouldn’t be treated this way and if she’s part of it I want nothing to do with it” she said with a grunt. Her mind going back to the first day they met in the forest. Her eyes flickered some emotion. “Tell me, does sorry ever cut anything? It is simply a short coming in life. Sorry. Is a set back” she said stiffening up. She knew what he meant but she refused to accept it whatsoever.

He nods slowly “ madness is dead. They are all dead. No one except me, winter, Sasuke and killer are the only ones left... even if the others were alive I would have known... I can always remember their screams..” he says as he begins to follow her once they made it to the room he shuts the door behind them. “ yes her.. I don’t really know her game but she never hurt us.. only spoke to us. She wasn’t there when Madness was killed and she was always with us as if she was trying to.. get to know us trying to get our mind off the pain. She’s... odd. She never showed us our face but she speak ... almost like rose but more different.... I don’t know how to explain it but I think she’s against this... we can probably get her on our side but... that’s a risk I don’t want to take not yet. ..” he looks away “ I know sorry won’t cut it and I’m more than willing to die for you. What we did... what we were forced to do in front of you wasn’t right! We tried to fight against him but... he just used us and after that we gain more scars. I tried to save a male.. I think your brother but he was a stubborn one.... he didn’t want to leave without his family.. i tried to y’all him out of it but.... killer found us and ..” he begins to point to a gunshot on his chest nearing his heart “ shot me down before I could push him away “

Wolvesregion February 3rd, 2018 12:00 PM

Ash was shaking he closed his eyes tight. He would carry on his mothers legacy. He stepped into the hallway, clenching a sword with an gold handle, ruby and cyan gems encrusted the gold handle. Two words were carved into the base of the blade: "Scarred Heart." He growled feeling connected too the people in the cages, for some reason he didn't know. He looked around, his muscles tense, prepared for anything. "I can do this.. I can do this.." He whispered nervously to himself.

:blue: February 3rd, 2018 12:03 PM

Tord’s heel dug into his leg as he tried to calm himself. He hadn’t signed anything, he had been told he would be with Sasuke, and then he had just ended up here. He could barely see anything. He had no phone, no nothing, all he had was his clothing, which was sticking to his skin from how he had been treated at first. His arms? Well, blood soaked the inside of them, long cuts making up most of his arm. It made the pink hoodie he was wearing have little red polka dots all over the arms, which wouldn’t be too far off from something he would like. Not the blood, but more or less the polka dots. Why was that something he was even thinking of right now? Looking down, before sighing and beginning to walk. If he was to die, let him die, it was fine with him.

wren February 3rd, 2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 464282)
He nods slowly “ madness is dead. They are all dead. No one except me, winter, Sasuke and killer are the only ones left... even if the others were alive I would have known... I can always remember their screams..” he says as he begins to follow her once they made it to the room he shuts the door behind them. “ yes her.. I don’t really know her game but she never hurt us.. only spoke to us. She wasn’t there when Madness was killed and she was always with us as if she was trying to.. get to know us trying to get our mind off the pain. She’s... odd. She never showed us our face but she speak ... almost like rose but more different.... I don’t know how to explain it but I think she’s against this... we can probably get her on our side but... that’s a risk I don’t want to take not yet. ..” he looks away “ I know sorry won’t cut it and I’m more than willing to die for you. What we did... what we were forced to do in front of you wasn’t right! We tried to fight against him but... he just used us and after that we gain more scars. I tried to save a male.. I think your brother but he was a stubborn one.... he didn’t want to leave without his family.. i tried to y’all him out of it but.... killer found us and ..” he begins to point to a gunshot on his chest nearing his heart “ shot me down before I could push him away “

She was dead silent and she bowed her head for a moment she pressed her elbows into her knees. “I don’t wanna hear the details..” she said with another grunt as she buried her hands into her hair. She had loved her brothers almost more than she had loved her parents, though she would never say that to them... not that she really could anyways. “Why. Why did he do it? Did they do somtujgbto him or was he just being...” she paused for a moment rubbing the back of her head as she thought about it. She had hid under the table as her father instructed her to do- and that’s when it had grown silent. She looked at Naruto and the scar and for a moment she looked sorry for him but she shoo-in her head away from it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 3rd, 2018 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 464294)

She was dead silent and she bowed her head for a moment she pressed her elbows into her knees. “I don’t wanna hear the details..” she said with another grunt as she buried her hands into her hair. She had loved her brothers almost more than she had loved her parents, though she would never say that to them... not that she really could anyways. “Why. Why did he do it? Did they do somtujgbto him or was he just being...” she paused for a moment rubbing the back of her head as she thought about it. She had hid under the table as her father instructed her to do- and that’s when it had grown silent. She looked at Naruto and the scar and for a moment she looked sorry for him but she shoo-in her head away from it.

He nods slowly as he begins to lean against the door sliding down as he looks at her than he hears her question... he begins to speak “ because your family had you... the perfect girl to give the perfect offspring.. Sasuke was to be your bride despite him being with Tord who was seen as .. a failure. Your family rebelled I admired that about your kin... even with all the deals and offers he made. Your family just kept saying no... I was a bit jealous of that. Eventually.. he just gave up and .., ordered for your family’s death... I was the first to object I wanted to speak to you find some way around it but... he was too strong. Too stubborn to hear me and thus ... we did it. We attacked and I once again never felt so ... evil.. “ he says sadly “ I tried... even Sasuke tried but... we were too weak and powerless against him... he did it to show everyone else that he won’t just let anyone reject him..without someone dying. It was to show off his power... and to show us.. that we were monsters too. I’m so sorry... I tried so hard but... I’m weak.. I’ve always been weak” he says sadly as he looks at her. “ forgive me..”