Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Waasi's House (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11727)

shark sailor October 16th, 2017 05:45 PM

Waasi's House

Waasi laid in her soft bed, eyes shut. She hissed as lights turned on and she could hear the screeching of the twoleg kits.

She climbed to the window and slipped through the slightly opened. She padded softly on the roof and jumped down onto the monster and then out onto the sidewalk.

Barnabas November 1st, 2017 02:29 PM

Re: Waasi's House

@Summer Haze
Can I join in?

Echofall November 1st, 2017 05:50 PM

(May I join?)

shark sailor November 2nd, 2017 05:41 PM

yes yes

Barnabas November 15th, 2017 09:51 PM

Megan made her way through two-leg place from her mates home in search for a few moments without her kits. The queen jumped on top of Waasi's fence, moving along the top. I miss these days, but I wouldn't change anything about my new life. I love my kits and my mates and thats what really matters. Megan only had one friend, but she rarely saw her. @Royal Fiddler

shark sailor November 16th, 2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennard (Post 422282)
Megan made her way through two-leg place from her mates home in search for a few moments without her kits. The queen jumped on top of Waasi's fence, moving along the top. I miss these days, but I wouldn't change anything about my new life. I love my kits and my mates and thats what really matters. Megan only had one friend, but she rarely saw her. @Royal Fiddler

Waasi slid out of her house and purred. "Long time no see, Meg!" She mewed, jumping up onto the fence.

Barnabas November 16th, 2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Fiddler (Post 422774)
Waasi slid out of her house and purred. "Long time no see, Meg!" She mewed, jumping up onto the fence.

Megan jumped a bit as the other cat came out and spoke. "Hi Waasi. Yeah it has. Ive been a bit busy with my mate and kits." replied Megan with a flick of her tail.

shark sailor November 17th, 2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennard (Post 422776)

Megan jumped a bit as the other cat came out and spoke. "Hi Waasi. Yeah it has. Ive been a bit busy with my mate and kits." replied Megan with a flick of her tail.

"Hehe. Then I'm over here still wondering what I'm doing with my life." Waasi chuckled, flicking her tail at Megan.

Barnabas November 17th, 2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Fiddler (Post 423140)
"Hehe. Then I'm over here still wondering what I'm doing with my life." Waasi chuckled, flicking her tail at Megan.

Megan let out a flick of her tail with a friendly purr to her old friend. "Its been great, especially since I found out that I was born in a clan." meowed Megan with a shiver of excitement.

shark sailor November 17th, 2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennard (Post 423172)

Megan let out a flick of her tail with a friendly purr to her old friend. "Its been great, especially since I found out that I was born in a clan." meowed Megan with a shiver of excitement.

"The weirdos that live in the woods?" Waasi asked, scrunching up her nose. A ginger kitten ran over.
"Auntie Waas, come on! You promised!" He yowled up at her. Waasi rolled her eyes. "That's Melanie's kit." She said to Megan, glancing at the kit.