Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11781)

darkblazingstar November 25th, 2017 11:09 AM

Re: Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 427012)
Roxie lifted a paw. "I could go." She volenteered.

@DragonChaos
@Ennard
@darkblazingstar

Travis looked at roxie as she volunteered. "thank you Roxie for volenteering. Lets head out then if your ready."

Tundra November 25th, 2017 11:33 PM

Roxie noticed that a kit had stayed from Megan. She approached the small kit, then softly used her nose to nudge the bundles of fun back to his mother. After that, the orange she-cat turned back to Travis. "Ready when you are."

darkblazingstar November 26th, 2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 428101)
Roxie noticed that a kit had stayed from Megan. She approached the small kit, then softly used her nose to nudge the bundles of fun back to his mother. After that, the orange she-cat turned back to Travis. "Ready when you are."

"alright then lets go Roxie." travis padded to the gap in the fence and nefore squeezing through he turned back toward megan and said "we'll be back!" travis wait for Roxie outside the fence of the yard for her to get through the gap and join him.
@Ennard

Tundra November 26th, 2017 11:40 PM

Roxie smiled at Megan before sliding through the gap to join Travis in the forest. "So, which way do we go first?" She asked as her blue gaze flicked around the landscape.

Barnabas November 27th, 2017 12:41 AM

Megan watched as they left, curling her tail around the kits in a purr. "Good night my lovely's I'll see you in the morning." whispered the new mother. Jasper let out a squeak to show his mother that he had kinda heard, but not all the way, since he was just a new born. Megan placed her head on her paws, falling asleep beside the three kits.
@darkblazingstar
@Flameleaf
@Aleka

darkblazingstar November 27th, 2017 12:49 AM

@Aleka @Ennard
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 428753)
Roxie smiled at Megan before sliding through the gap to join Travis in the forest. "So, which way do we go first?" She asked as her blue gaze flicked around the landscape.

(What do you guys think about making a map for the area around travis's yard?)

Travis looked around and found a direction to travel. He turned toward roxie "lets head this way through the. We will go to the river and follow it downstream. once we reach the thunderpath that crosses over the river, we will leave the river side and make our way back here" travis finished explaining their route to roxie then began to head into the woods after a few moments of walking travis glanced back to see if Roxie was still with him.

aleka! November 27th, 2017 07:59 AM

Lobelia yawned, snuggling closer to her mother. Even enclosed in her world of darkness, sleep just seemed to be a long time coming for the calico-patterned kit. She was aware of one of her siblings nearly laying on top of her, but she kind of didn't really mind.

Tundra November 27th, 2017 04:04 PM

[Sure]

Roxie nodded and followed. “Sure. It works with me.” She meowed. As the she-cat followed Travis into the forest, she noticed a bird perched on top of a branch. She paused and watched the bird to see what it did next. After a few moments, the bird let out a cry and flew away into the forest. Roxie let out a soft purr as the bir flew. I wish I could fly like that...

Barnabas November 29th, 2017 09:39 PM

(Is it okay if I bring one of my cats in this, since I can't do much for a while.)

darkblazingstar December 1st, 2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennard (Post 430467)
(Is it okay if I bring one of my cats in this, since I can't do much for a while.)

(Of course go right ahead! Dont want you to get bored now do we?)
Travis saw the bird fly away and turned his attention back to roxie. "Did that bird interest you? Also im curious do you thunk i will be a good father?"travis turned and continued to walk through the woods and gesturedwith his tail for roxie to follow him as they talk.
@Flameleaf