Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11781)

Tundra December 17th, 2017 05:58 PM

Re: Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open)

Roxie blinked at the kit. “Well... Its not safe for a kit to be wandering around alone.” She meowed with a glance at Travis. “I think we should take care of him, just Incase.”

Barnabas December 17th, 2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkblazingstar (Post 441345)
Travis watched the young cat."sorry, but i havnt seen her. As for where we are right now we are in the forest between the river and the twolegsplace."travis turns toward roxie "i think we should watch this kit till he finds this mangle but what do you think we should do?."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 441354)
Roxie blinked at the kit. “Well... Its not safe for a kit to be wandering around alone.” She meowed with a glance at Travis. “I think we should take care of him, just Incase.”

Mild looked at Roxir then back at Travis, a bit frightened to go off with a couple strangers. Should I trust them or run away to find Mangle by myself? Mild decided to stay with them and trust them. "I promise that I won't pull anything on you. In not that kind of kitten." meowed Mild.

darkblazingstar December 26th, 2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Megan (Post 441360)

Mild looked at Roxir then back at Travis, a bit frightened to go off with a couple strangers. Should I trust them or run away to find Mangle by myself? Mild decided to stay with them and trust them. "I promise that I won't pull anything on you. In not that kind of kitten." meowed Mild.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 441354)

Travis thinks for a second. Then turns toward the kit "so here is what we are going to do we will find your mother but in order to do so we need to know were you last saw her?"

Barnabas December 26th, 2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkblazingstar (Post 445347)
Travis thinks for a second. Then turns toward the kit "so here is what we are going to do we will find your mother but in order to do so we need to know were you last saw her?"

@Flameleaf
Mild dipped his head, a bit frightened, since he really couldn't remember where he last saw his mother. 'Oh wait,' Thought Mild. "I saw her right inside the forest, but then we got separated." He replied.

Tundra December 26th, 2017 10:15 PM

Roxie nodded. “Okay, we’ll help you find her.” She promised with a glance at Travis.

darkblazingstar January 1st, 2018 06:56 PM

@Megan
@Flameleaf
(Sorry for not being around holiday time is busy for me)
Travis nodded his head in agreement "so lets begin the search from where you last saw her do you remember how to get there?" travis asked the young cat.

Barnabas January 23rd, 2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkblazingstar (Post 449121)
@Megan
@Flameleaf
(Sorry for not being around holiday time is busy for me)
Travis nodded his head in agreement "so lets begin the search from where you last saw her do you remember how to get there?" travis asked the young cat.

Mild nodded, "Its past these tree's." He meowed.