Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Kit adventure? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31140)

Duskstripe42 October 19th, 2020 11:03 AM

Kit adventure?

So I was thinking "how about a good old kit time?" Because I'm new and my only character is a kit. Basically: Scratchkit is lying around, bored as heck, and shy. Then (Insert character here) Jumps on him and convinces him to hang out with the other kits. Then (Insert character here) has an idea for (Insert thing that would get kits in trouble) and everyone agrees with it. This is my first roleplay idea but I hope its not too bad.

pidgeon October 19th, 2020 11:41 AM

Re: Kit adventure?

Coyotepaw is always getting up to trouble, maybe she could take the kits out on an adventure?

PEPPERMINT~ October 19th, 2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskstripe42 (Post 827944)
So I was thinking "how about a good old kit time?" Because I'm new and my only character is a kit. Basically: Scratchkit is lying around, bored as heck, and shy. Then (Insert character here) Jumps on him and convinces him to hang out with the other kits. Then (Insert character here) has an idea for (Insert thing that would get kits in trouble) and everyone agrees with it. This is my first roleplay idea but I hope its not too bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkscape (Post 827997)
Coyotepaw is always getting up to trouble, maybe she could take the kits out on an adventure?

Nightpaw could find them and tell them to stop if you want. He would turn them over to the leader or something.

Duskstripe42 October 19th, 2020 01:51 PM

Great ideas both of you, but I would like there to be about two more cats interested before i make it a official thread.

JusticeRabbit October 19th, 2020 02:09 PM

cheetahkit could tell them to do the bad thing and it could be putting thorns or beetles in the leaders nest...
@Duststripe42

Jessica1917 October 19th, 2020 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 828159)
cheetahkit could tell them to do the bad thing and it could be putting thorns or beetles in the leaders nest...
@Duststripe42

ooooh, twilightstar wouldn't like that....

Duskstripe42 October 19th, 2020 06:28 PM

Ok, since it's getting pretty late where I am, I'm gonna create the RP tomorrow and I'll let y'all know when it's up.

Duskstripe42 October 20th, 2020 09:16 AM

So I think I created it, But so far I can't post on it, just wanted to let you guys know.