Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Private (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12399)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 06:38 PM

Private

@Teggy wanna go first :3

Teggy November 15th, 2017 06:44 PM

Re: Private

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Clarity sat next to a small stream minding her own business. The white and black spotted molly had a habit of secluding herself from others who thought her to be mean and rude, not that she honestly cared. But the truth was she had no friends... Clarity tended to have an attitude and made snarky remarks at other cats and that seemed to drive them away...
So here she was... Staring at her own reflection, her sky blue orbs glaring back at her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 422095)
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Clarity sat next to a small stream minding her own business. The white and black spotted molly had a habit of secluding herself from others who thought her to be mean and rude, not that she honestly cared. But the truth was she had no friends... Clarity tended to have an attitude and made snarky remarks at other cats and that seemed to drive them away...
So here she was... Staring at her own reflection, her sky blue orbs glaring back at her.

Frostsoul eyes glowed dangerously as he walks heading upstream... he was bored and rather unsure of something. His pure white pelt shined a bit in the sun as he walks three claw like scars went through his eye yet he could still see fine. He looks up to see her, a beautiful Molly right in front of him. ... a easy target. He begins to speak loudly in his husky voice that usually made many blush easily “ hello may I ask why you’re alone?”

Teggy November 15th, 2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422099)
Frostsoul eyes glowed dangerously as he walks heading upstream... he was bored and rather unsure of something. His pure white pelt shined a bit in the sun as he walks three claw like scars went through his eye yet he could still see fine. He looks up to see her, a beautiful Molly right in front of him. ... a easy target. He begins to speak loudly in his husky voice that usually made many blush easily “ hello may I ask why you’re alone?”

Clarity looked up at the sound of the voice as her tail twitched in irritation. "Because of annoying cats like you ruining me time." she said glaring at him slightly. Oh its this cat... Great... Clarity thought as she flicked her ears.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 422115)
Clarity looked up at the sound of the voice as her tail twitched in irritation. "Because of annoying cats like you ruining me time." she said glaring at him slightly. Oh its this cat... Great... Clarity thought as she flicked her ears.

He laughs softly “ how mean my dear.” HE says with a soft purr as he sits by her. “ I’m not that bad my dear~”

Teggy November 15th, 2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422126)
He laughs softly “ how mean my dear.” HE says with a soft purr as he sits by her. “ I’m not that bad my dear~”

Clarity narrowed her sky blue eyes at him as a soft yowl came up her throat. "I know who [I]you are... Every tom and she cat in this area does. You little games wont work on me Frostsoul!" she said harshly

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 422132)
Clarity narrowed her sky blue eyes at him as a soft yowl came up her throat. "I know who [I]you are... Every tom and she cat in this area does. You little games wont work on me Frostsoul!" she said harshly

He laughs loudly “ oh I see so you’ve heard about me? How cute “ he says with a purr “ yet you fight against me. How adorable mi amor~”

Teggy November 15th, 2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422148)
He laughs loudly “ oh I see so you’ve heard about me? How cute “ he says with a purr “ yet you fight against me. How adorable mi amor~”

Clarity just turned her head away quickly. "I never told you to come sit by me." she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 422156)
Clarity just turned her head away quickly. "I never told you to come sit by me." she said

He laughs softly “ I know. And I did it anyway amor~” he says with a playful purr

Teggy November 15th, 2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422223)
He laughs softly “ I know. And I did it anyway amor~” he says with a playful purr

"Don't 'amore' me!" Clarity hissed as she whiped her head away from his direction.