Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Roleplay? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13943)

Seraphon January 19th, 2018 05:55 PM

Roleplay?

If anyone's heard of Avatar:The Last Airbender they know what I'm talking about.

Should I make an RP of it, or no?

Seraphon January 19th, 2018 07:46 PM

Re: Roleplay?

Bump

Seraphon January 20th, 2018 07:30 AM

Bump

Seraphon January 21st, 2018 03:25 PM

Bump

Bracken12 January 21st, 2018 03:34 PM

I LOVE Avatar: The last Airbender! It was my favorite show, I used to watch it all the time. I miss it. Kiara was my favorite, and I also liked Zuco ( IDK how to spell his name)

So if you do, can I join?

Seraphon January 21st, 2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 459359)
I LOVE Avatar: The last Airbender! It was my favorite show, I used to watch it all the time. I miss it. Kiara was my favorite, and I also liked Zuco ( IDK how to spell his name)

So if you do, can I join?

I think it's Zuko, right?

Yeah! I'm going to mention everyone that says Yes!!! XD have you seen The Legend of Korra?

Bracken12 January 21st, 2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 459361)
I think it's Zuko, right?

Yeah! I'm going to mention everyone that says Yes!!! XD have you seen The Legend of Korra?

I think you're right, it is Zuko.
I have seen Legend of Korra, but i didn't find it as exciting and interesting as Avatar. It was really dull to me. Don't get me wrong, I watched it and found Korra to be a compelling character, it's just the plot was a bit to boring.

Tundra January 21st, 2018 03:53 PM

Not trying to be rude, but due to me not watching Avatar in a long time, there’s like a 2% chance I will join.

Seraphon January 21st, 2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 459365)
I think you're right, it is Zuko.
I have seen Legend of Korra, but i didn't find it as exciting and interesting as Avatar. It was really dull to me. Don't get me wrong, I watched it and found Korra to be a compelling character, it's just the plot was a bit to boring.

A lot of people like The Legend of Korra and idk why. Korra is soooooo.... What's it called...? Angsty.... And... The trait that means that she thinks she's better than everyone else XD

All of the books didn't flow together like The Last Airbender did. People think that Korra is better because the main character is a girl and she's a 'better avatar'. I argue that she was like 16-18 and Aang was 12 when he had to save the world. And then there's the chanklas? Something like that that Aang had to unlock, Korra never had to unlock - not to mention let go of Maka like Aang had to Katara - any of those!!!!

I just.... AAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!

XD I'm done. For now...

Seraphon January 21st, 2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 459370)
Not trying to be rude, but due to me not watching Avatar in a long time, there’s like a 2% chance I will join.

XD eh, it's ok. I watched it last night so yeah.