Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New here, hi everyone!! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76379)

benny January 9th, 2024 06:33 AM

New here, hi everyone!!

Hii, im benny! Im new here and excited to get into roleplaying again. Although its been a while since I read the books im sure ill figure it out :D. Im not a native English speaker so I may make some mistakes here and there. I dont know how many people will see this, but if there is any advice (or anything else really) youd want to give me you can always let me know!! I havent created any characters yet but im looking forward to meeting you all :))

elaif January 9th, 2024 07:42 AM

Re: New here, hi everyone!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by benny (Post 1532477)
Hii, im benny! Im new here and excited to get into roleplaying again. Although its been a while since I read the books im sure ill figure it out :D. Im not a native English speaker so I may make some mistakes here and there. I dont know how many people will see this, but if there is any advice (or anything else really) youd want to give me you can always let me know!! I havent created any characters yet but im looking forward to meeting you all :))

Hello, hello, hello!
Welcome to WCO! To make things a tiny bit easier check out this New Member Guide, and feel free to send in a support ticket, or simply ask me if you have any questions!!
It's always great to see a new face around here, and I genuinely hope you enjoy your stay :love4:

stag January 9th, 2024 07:44 AM

Welcome

Marigoldwhisper January 9th, 2024 07:53 AM

Hey dude, welcome to WCO! Glad you made it and I hope that you enjoy your time here :). If you want to get started on roleplaying, just know that I'm free! I've honestly just joined myself and I've had a pretty good time. I hope to see you around^^

Wingnettle January 9th, 2024 08:02 AM

Hello there, welcome!

starry January 9th, 2024 08:38 AM

Welcome to wco!! Hope you enjoy your time here :heartbounce: if you ever have any questions, want to chat or roleplay feel free to leave me a vm!! (:

chickadee January 9th, 2024 08:53 AM

howdy!! welcome to wco! :heartbounce:

Neptune. January 9th, 2024 08:57 AM

hi there, welcome to WCO !!

Buzzin' Bee January 9th, 2024 04:57 PM

Welcome to WCO!!! Feel free to message me if you'd ever like to roleplay or talk. I have cats in Riverclan and Windclan <3 - @benny

:welcome::welcome::welcome::hooray::hooray: :hooray: :spinning::spinning::spinning:

Kieran. January 9th, 2024 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benny (Post 1532477)

Sup! :3
Im the guy with way to many Windclan cats lol and always up for a rp with them