Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Riley's farm ( private ) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11865)

Leucos October 22nd, 2017 07:28 PM

Riley's farm ( private )

@Scarwings

SacredMadness October 22nd, 2017 07:31 PM

Re: Riley's farm ( private )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 409262)

Beast trotted from the barn and stretched in the sun.

Leucos October 22nd, 2017 07:32 PM

Riley was curled up beside the barn and she blinked her eyes as the snow fell she shook her fur as a yawn escaped her throat . She cleaned her fur and blinked some more . She sighed at the beautiful scene before her
" this a'h lovely place " she meowed as her accent was clear . the she cat walked around the snowy field
@Scarwings

SacredMadness October 22nd, 2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 409268)
Riley was curled up beside the barn and she blinked her eyes as the snow fell she shook her fur as a yawn escaped her throat . She cleaned her fur and blinked some more . She sighed at the beautiful scene before her
" this a'h lovely place " she meowed as her accent was clear . the she cat walked around the snowy field
@Scarwings

Beast yawned and padded over to Riley. He was slightly over weight but still handsome.

Leucos October 22nd, 2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarwings (Post 409273)

Beast yawned and padded over to Riley. He was slightly over weight but still handsome.

Sorry I didn't know you posted to xD)
Riley smiled as she saw the tom just because his name was beast doesn't mean was one. The She cat sat down and curled her tail over her paws neatly
" how's it going beast? Y'all alright? " she asked as she tilted her head . The She cat felt some snow on her nose and sneezed
" yah best be getting some where warm ya hear? " she said as she smiled

SacredMadness October 22nd, 2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 409275)
Sorry I didn't know you posted to xD)
Riley smiled as she saw the tom just because his name was beast doesn't mean was one. The She cat sat down and curled her tail over her paws neatly
" how's it going beast? Y'all alright? " she asked as she tilted her head . The She cat felt some snow on her nose and sneezed
" yah best be getting some where warm ya hear? " she said as she smiled

He smiled and laughed. "My fat is keepin' me warm alright!" He joked. His country twang echoed through his joke.

Leucos October 22nd, 2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarwings (Post 409280)

He smiled and laughed. "My fat is keepin' me warm alright!" He joked. His country twang echoed through his joke.

She couldn't help but laugh at his joke , she did like them. She shook her fur as she watched her human pass them on a horse that was dark ish gray and white speckled . The girl waved her hand as a hello to beast and her pet
" that's mah danny! " she meowed and purred , Riley nodded her head towards her human and wanted beast to follow " c'mon tiger ! " she meowed and trotted through the snow she sank in a few inches but hopped over it. Danny got off her horse and opened the door to the house to let beast and Riley in
" hello girl and beast handsom as ever " Danny joked

SacredMadness October 22nd, 2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 409286)
She couldn't help but laugh at his joke , she did like them. She shook her fur as she watched her human pass them on a horse that was dark ish gray and white speckled . The girl waved her hand as a hello to beast and her pet
" that's mah danny! " she meowed and purred , Riley nodded her head towards her human and wanted beast to follow " c'mon tiger ! " she meowed and trotted through the snow she sank in a few inches but hopped over it. Danny got off her horse and opened the door to the house to let beast and Riley in
" hello girl and beast handsom as ever " Danny joked

Beast meowed and followed the girls into the house. "Got any cat treats! Not like I need 'em " he laughed and winked at Danny.

Leucos October 22nd, 2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarwings (Post 409293)

Beast meowed and followed the girls into the house. "Got any cat treats! Not like I need 'em " he laughed and winked at Danny.

Danny chuckled as she patted beast
" don't worry old boy I got you covered " she said and grabbed a box she kneeled down to the tom and gave him two . It was like she knew what they wanted . It what happens when to talk to animals and your an animal lover. Riley rolled her eyes as she smiled
' That boy is gonna be a cat treat ' She thought and cleaned her fur . Danny then filled rileys bowl that was white and black lettering . The She cat instantly whent to the bowl and ate . Danny put a food bowl for beast and already filled it.

SacredMadness October 22nd, 2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 409305)
Danny chuckled as she patted beast
" don't worry old boy I got you covered " she said and grabbed a box she kneeled down to the tom and gave him two . It was like she knew what they wanted . It what happens when to talk to animals and your an animal lover. Riley rolled her eyes as she smiled
' That boy is gonna be a cat treat ' She thought and cleaned her fur . Danny then filled rileys bowl that was white and black lettering . The She cat instantly whent to the bowl and ate . Danny put a food bowl for beast and already filled it.

Beast devoured the treats and the food and hopped into the counter.