Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Ashes battered in the hail (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56268)

RavensCall October 6th, 2022 04:01 AM

Ashes battered in the hail

Ashpaw woke up in a weird looking forest. Everything was rotting and wilted and the only sign of life were shadows of cats, dead trees and weird moss growing on the trees. It smelt disgusting and the albino hated it. A twig got caught in her long white fur and she annoyedly tried to get it out to no avail. Suddenly, she noticed a tom. He smelled like death and decay. “Who are you?!” She demanded, unsheathing her claws,”I’m a WindClan apprentice whose willing to rip your eyes out if necessary!” Ok, so that last bit wasn’t really true. Or was it? Probably not.

(Roleplay between me and @SplashyLumi but feel free to join if you want to, but pm us both first)

SplashyLumi October 6th, 2022 05:05 AM

Re: Ashes battered in the hail

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyCloud the Pumpkin (Post 1277801)
Ashpaw woke up in a weird looking forest. Everything was rotting and wilted and the only sign of life were shadows of cats, dead trees and weird moss growing on the trees. It smelt disgusting and the albino hated it. A twig got caught in her long white fur and she annoyedly tried to get it out to no avail. Suddenly, she noticed a tom. He smelled like death and decay. “Who are you?!” She demanded, unsheathing her claws,”I’m a WindClan apprentice whose willing to rip your eyes out if necessary!” Ok, so that last bit wasn’t really true. Or was it? Probably not.

(Roleplay between me and @SplashyLumi but feel free to join if you want to, but pm us both first)

Hailstorm laughed “Name's Hailstorm. Dark Forest Warrior. ” His grin with his large sharp teeth was shown as he found the apprentice quite funny.

RavensCall October 6th, 2022 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SplashyLumi (Post 1277808)
Hailstorm laughed “Name's Hailstorm. Dark Forest Warrior. ” His grin with his large sharp teeth was shown as he found the apprentice quite funny.

Ashpaw rolled her pale pinkish blue eyes at the Tom in annoyance. “Wait a minute,” she realised,”I’m in the dark forest. This is bad. Really bad…”

SplashyLumi October 6th, 2022 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyCloud the Pumpkin (Post 1277809)
Ashpaw rolled her pale pinkish blue eyes at the Tom in annoyance. “Wait a minute,” she realised,”I’m in the dark forest. This is bad. Really bad…”

Not always, it can great for power.” Hailstorm huffed.

RavensCall October 7th, 2022 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SplashyLumi (Post 1277823)
Not always, it can great for power.” Hailstorm huffed.

Ashpaw shook her head. “Nobody’s gonna give an outsider power,” she pointed out,”Even if I’ve lived in the clan almost since I was born. I’m always going to be in debt to WindClan, because if it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be here where I stand now. Also, why the hell does this place smell so… awful? Who crawled in here and died?”

SplashyLumi October 7th, 2022 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyCloud the Pumpkin (Post 1278426)
Ashpaw shook her head. “Nobody’s gonna give an outsider power,” she pointed out,”Even if I’ve lived in the clan almost since I was born. I’m always going to be in debt to WindClan, because if it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be here where I stand now. Also, why the hell does this place smell so… awful? Who crawled in here and died?”

“It's filled with evil spirits, take ya pick.” Hailstorm huffed, in annoyance. “You could be better at protecting Windclan if you trained here.”

RavensCall October 7th, 2022 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SplashyLumi (Post 1278429)
“It's filled with evil spirits, take ya pick.” Hailstorm huffed, in annoyance. “You could be better at protecting Windclan if you trained here.”

Ashpaw sighed. “I’m not letting villains control my life,” she snapped,”I control my own path. So why don’t you go on your way and leave me alone?”

RavensCall October 12th, 2022 04:51 AM

(@SplashyLumi bump)

SplashyLumi October 27th, 2022 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyCloud the Pumpkin (Post 1278432)
Ashpaw sighed. “I’m not letting villains control my life,” she snapped,”I control my own path. So why don’t you go on your way and leave me alone?”

“Fine, we'll do it another way.” Hailstorm huffed.n“What is your desire?“

RavensCall October 27th, 2022 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SplashyLumi (Post 1294762)
“Fine, we'll do it another way.” Hailstorm huffed.n“What is your desire?“

“I…” Ashpaw muttered,”I don’t really… know. Wait, I think I know. My desire is to repay WindClan for saving and raising me as one of its own.”