Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] TC/RC Raid Battle Partner Finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78537)

dino. February 15th, 2024 07:16 PM

TC/RC Raid Battle Partner Finder

Tossing this up before the battle thread itself goes up tomorrow - this is for ThunderClan and RiverClan cats only as these are the Clans involved.

Post here with your character(s)'s name, their Clan, and what sort of opponent they're open to fighting. Look to see if an open character matches yours before posting an open offer.

Cloning characters to fight in multiple instances at the same time is highly discouraged.

For ThunderClan - apprentices lacking any sort of battle training are not permitted to participate in this fight, and doing so will have IC consequences. Additionally, as Bumblestar has already stated, present cats are forbidden to target the medicine den, nursery, and elders' den, or any inhabitants of either - doing so will result in Bumblestar either dispatching your character herself following the fight or abandoning them for RiverClan to do with as they please.

Apprentices who have all training requirements completed and have at least 50 posts under their name or have purchased the Fast Learner Purrk will be able to consider this fight as their assessment, provided they actively participate and display real skill. Merely dodging attacks and running away won't count.

For RiverClan - strongly recommend asking poppy about any limitations.

Beanz February 15th, 2024 07:17 PM

Re: TC/RC Raid Battle Partner Finder

Beanfloat is ready for battle! [ RC ] -> warning he has Beefed up 2! No perm injuries and no killing!

Aolani February 15th, 2024 07:19 PM

Fallenwish'll probably be running around n trying to help riverclanners but being jumped would be fun. Please no perm injuries:

- Fallenwish is riverclan, and she could probably help fight and heal if she finds the right resources.
- Perms: mental attacks, deep but not permanent wounds, light face injuries, unnoticeable permanent wounds (JK HER LEG'S GOIN DOWN THE GARBAGE DRAIN)

Tiabirb February 15th, 2024 07:19 PM

Skunkstrike will fight for ThunderClan!

If it's alright with Poppy, Starlingflight will fight for RiverClan!

Starfall February 15th, 2024 07:20 PM

Open for Spiderthroat to have a max of 3 battle partners !
Lmk how harmed they would/could be/if any will be killed

Spider can get pretty roughed up uwu

He has Hulk SMASH and Beefed up Tier III

Spider-in-the-corner February 15th, 2024 07:21 PM

Falling is ready ! all perms allowed but death and serious injury like blinding

Rani February 15th, 2024 07:22 PM

FOR ALL RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE! MUDHOUND IS OPEN TO GIVE YOUR CAT AN OUT!

Mudhound will be patroling the raid and seeking out apprentices that they dont think should be involved with the fighting, gently subduing them/squashing them with superior strength, and tossing them in the nursery where they'll be safe and able to 'guard the queens/kits'

This is great for apprentices who dont have the heart for raids or a lack of training and for rpers who dont have the time to be involved with a huge battle but would have their apprentice reasonably be in camp during the raid! It also allows you an 'out' that doesnt involved being maimed though minor injuries on top of the rational bruising that'd occur I will happily negotiate!

Ill basically be cloning muddy as these interactions will be short ic and out and (once you tell me you want your apprentice removed from the conflict) Ill just be doing a short post of muddy nabbing and yeeting them into the nursery and unless you wanna drag it on all you need to do is a single post reply! @ me if interested!

(muddy will be moving on to bigger fights later buuuuut Im not gonna be the one organizing that~)

Beanz February 15th, 2024 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starfall (Post 1551132)
Open for Spiderthroat to have a max of 3 battle partners !
Lmk how harmed they would/could be/if any will be killed

Spider can get pretty roughed up uwu

He has Hulk SMASH and Beefed up Tier III

Hey I would love a Spider and Bean fight! Could it end in a draw perhaps and not too big of injuries?

Astraea February 15th, 2024 07:25 PM

~ThunderChaser
~{RC}
~She has the ability to create lightning bolts with the static energy on her fur

~ I'm open to really anything just lmk!

Willowfern February 15th, 2024 07:27 PM

0/2 Open
Hey guys! Shrikehail’s open for a fight! He’s a bit more lenient with his fighting. While he won’t go easy on you, he doesn’t ever fight to kill. I know this can be boring for some people, but I know some people would be looking for something like this, as well. So! Throw me your kitty and we can discuss!
He’s a ThunderClanner, 47 moons old. He’s tall and lanky, not exceptionally strong. He’s about an average fighter. He’s better at hunting, in all honesty.