Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   I need some suggestions! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12498)

Dust November 19th, 2017 11:57 AM

I need some suggestions!

I really want to redo my character site but I have no idea how to do it or what to use :feelsbad:

I just wanna know if there's some suggestions or good layouts/character sites that are easily navigated or are known for good customization : ) I currently use weebly, but I'm not opposed to exanding away from it!

Mango November 19th, 2017 12:24 PM

Re: I need some suggestions!

I like Weeby and Webs (Webs sucks as a RP website not as a storage space website)

judas November 19th, 2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duststorm (Post 423993)
I really want to redo my character site but I have no idea how to do it or what to use :feelsbad:

I just wanna know if there's some suggestions or good layouts/character sites that are easily navigated or are known for good customization : ) I currently use weebly, but I'm not opposed to exanding away from it!

Weebly is the best choice in my opinion. Wix is extremely laggy for me. I would say to get one of the business themes, only because they look more professional but portfolio layouts are also good.

Dust November 19th, 2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 424032)
I like Weeby and Webs (Webs sucks as a RP website not as a storage space website)

Pfft I don't think I've ever used webs OTL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 424036)

Weebly is the best choice in my opinion. Wix is extremely laggy for me. I would say to get one of the business themes, only because they look more professional but portfolio layouts are also good.

Good point :< Wix is pretty laggy for me too and I do prefer Weebly, just need to figure out what theme to use ;;

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duststorm (Post 424042)

Pfft I don't think I've ever used webs OTL

Good point :< Wix is pretty laggy for me too and I do prefer Weebly, just need to figure out what theme to use ;;

Any theme works as long as you can display your information the way you would like to. I personally prefer the "Wag and Paws" theme because it's a clean and easy theme to work with, with a lot of space and it doesn't feel cramped and crowded. For an example of what not to use, I wouldn't use the "J. Sims" theme because it doesn't allow for a clean and easy layout; in fact, everything feels more squished together and cramped for me.

Dust November 19th, 2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 424056)
Any theme works as long as you can display your information the way you would like to. I personally prefer the "Wag and Paws" theme because it's a clean and easy theme to work with, with a lot of space and it doesn't feel cramped and crowded. For an example of what not to use, I wouldn't use the "J. Sims" theme because it doesn't allow for a clean and easy layout; in fact, everything feels more squished together and cramped for me.

PHEW thank you so much tbh, I'll avoid that theme when I go searching : )