Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Saltmeadow Marsh (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77)

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:07 PM

Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

"So do I.." She stopped. "Would you like to meet here again tonight..?"

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:09 PM

He hesitated, this would be the moment that decided it all, It's just seeing a friend right? Not violating the warrior code! He nodded, "I'd like that, I don't have to go until later, want to hang out now?"

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:15 PM

"Sure!" She hesitated. "So, do you have any kits? I would think so, normally I see toms with kits out here trying to escaping wailing noises.." She stopped. Is this too personal of a question to ask? She thought about it. No...

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:17 PM

He seemed a bit startled by the question, curiosity nagging him, Maybe she does like me! "Uh, no, I never found a mate in fact." He meowed, then added, "Do you have kits?" That was a stupid question, why would she talk to you if she could be taking care of her kits?

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:21 PM

"No.. Honestly, it's not best interest at the moment. But in general, when kits in my clan aren't tripping all over my tail, kits can be nice." You're getting off topic, Melodysong! "Anyways.. I'm glad clans aren't fighting. I would much prefer to be hunting than fighting."

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:24 PM

He nodded in agreement, "Yes hunting seems rather more sensible." He then added, "So are you and your mate looking to have kits?" He meowed, his ear flicking.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:28 PM

"Actually, I don't have a mate. I only recently finished my training.. I finished a season ago. I just haven't had time to look for a mate" She said honestly, hoping it didn't sound like she had any love interest in him. When really, she did.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:32 PM

He perked up a bit, "Oh okay then, have you got an apprentice?" He meowed, laying down now. Maybe she really just hasn't found a mate... He looked at the beautiful she, That can't be right, all the toms must be falling all over her.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:35 PM

"Yes. My apprentice is in camp, probably chatting it up." She stared in his eyes and got lost, as he was a maze. How dose he not have a mate? He's wonderful! She didn't take her eyes off him.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:40 PM

He was equally lost in her eyes, Maybe if I asked her... No it's too soon, and besides she's in another clan! He then said something intelligent like, "Uhhh...."