Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2579)

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 03:09 PM

Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104784)
Pardus went limp. "Ohhh noooooooo. The fierce warrio attacked meeeee." He rolled his eyes. "I might die. Oh, save me, save meeeee."

She pressed her claws harder against his throat, until blood would spill any second. "No one will save you," she growled darkly.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104831)
She pressed her claws harder against his throat, until blood would spill any second. "No one will save you," she growled darkly.

Pardus smirked. "I can save myself." He twisted and wriggled free, spinning to slash her face with his shar claws.

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104887)
Pardus smirked. "I can save myself." He twisted and wriggled free, spinning to slash her face with his shar claws.

She ducked, aiming a blow at his leg to unbalance him

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104902)
She ducked, aiming a blow at his leg to unbalance him

He hissed and stumbled, darting forwards and sinking his teeth into her leg and attempting to yank it back to knock her over. He leapt back, and stood up straight. "I could go on all day, kitten."

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 105186)
He hissed and stumbled, darting forwards and sinking his teeth into her leg and attempting to yank it back to knock her over. He leapt back, and stood up straight. "I could go on all day, kitten."

"Your kidding, right? I mean, really? I'm the kit now?" she dove forward, ignoring the searing pain in her leg, diving under the tom, then jerking upward in an attempt to throw him into the air.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 106791)
"Your kidding, right? I mean, really? I'm the kit now?" she dove forward, ignoring the searing pain in her leg, diving under the tom, then jerking upward in an attempt to throw him into the air.

Pardus rolled sideways as she threw him off. He gasped in pain as he his the ground and scrambled to get to hiss paws, hissing. "The thing is, you aren't allowed to hurt kits, are you, sweetie?" he sneered, though pain flashed for a moment in his olive-yellow eyes.

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 106881)
Pardus rolled sideways as she threw him off. He gasped in pain as he his the ground and scrambled to get to hiss paws, hissing. "The thing is, you aren't allowed to hurt kits, are you, sweetie?" he sneered, though pain flashed for a moment in his olive-yellow eyes.

"Oh! So we're in agreement then. You are a kit," she mewed, adgusting her wounded leg so it wasn't too painful.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 106913)
"Oh! So we're in agreement then. You are a kit," she mewed, adgusting her wounded leg so it wasn't too painful.

Pardus narrowed his eyes. "I never said that. And I'm not a kit." His tail lashed but he made no move to attack. She's trying to trick me.

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 106935)
Pardus narrowed his eyes. "I never said that. And I'm not a kit." His tail lashed but he made no move to attack. She's trying to trick me.

She cocked her head. "Then......why bring up the fact that I can't hurt kits? By saying that, you must be implying," she lifted her front paw very slowly. "that you are the kit." In a move so quick, she slashed her paw at the tom, then ducked to the side, darting away, disappearing.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 106949)
She cocked her head. "Then......why bring up the fact that I can't hurt kits? By saying that, you must be implying," she lifted her front paw very slowly. "that you are the kit." In a move so quick, she slashed her paw at the tom, then ducked to the side, darting away, disappearing.

"Bought me time." He laughed slightly, then turned and sprinted away.